Zoe Sugg #38 Beige nursery is complete, bland content on repeat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My birthday is September 8th and I had my first and only born 2 days later on the 10th. However, I was induced and wanted to have him on my birthday šŸ˜‚ he will be 2 next month but I donā€™t think these asshats realize how patient you have to be when you have a child. Of course they can afford a live in nanny if they wanted. I could def see them only wanting to be around the baby for cute photos but never around to change a diaper, clean spit up, etc. letā€™s hope the baby isnā€™t colic because we know Zoe will be the only mother EVAAAH to have a colic baby šŸ™„šŸ¤£

Reactions: 7
Imagine how difficult it will be for her when she goes to school, making friends and inviting friends over with your man child father. Speaking of which I know it's waaaaay too early but a I wonder if she'll be homeschooled or put in private education

• Sad
Reactions: 12
no offence to all of you but is it really that big of deal if zoellaā€™s daughter is born on the same day as you or your nanā€™s cousinā€™s dog

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 117
no offence to all of you but is it really that big of deal if zoellaā€™s daughter is born on the same day as you or your nanā€™s cousinā€™s dog
Let us complain, we have nothing better to do on this thread! Zoe is being boring as usual x

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Do you know what I was about to say the same thing, why does it matter.

Reactions: 2
My guess for names are Ava, Isla, Clara, Flora, or Evelyn. I'm just praying it's not my name... lol it's suddenly a very popular baby name.

I bet Zoe is secretly fuming that Steve and Alexia have done it the traditional way got married then got pregnant. She cant even get an engagement ring on her finger but then again she doesn't want to get married, she's not bothered is she? no of course she's not šŸ˜Š

I really don't understand if Alfie sees his futureself with her and plans to marry her why not give her an engagement ring?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Imagine how difficult it will be for her when she goes to school, making friends and inviting friends over with your man child father. Speaking of which I know it's waaaaay too early but a I wonder if she'll be homeschooled or put in private education
Private schooled yes, but I don't think they'd homeschool her.

Reactions: 13
bold of you to assume poppy is capable of doing that
she can only draw what any 4 yr old can draw, ugly flower shapes
found it: without price

but similar artwork retails for 800 pounds and up:
Friggen hell, Ā£1,250 for that ā€œart workā€ framed. Even if I was a million air I wouldnā€™t be paying that for that.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
lool people get so sassy on here, my comment was sarcastic because this thread has gotten so boring, you could say whatā€™s it even matter when people say they hope the baby wonā€™t have the same name as them šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø Never gonna cross paths with them šŸ¤Ŗ

• Heart
Reactions: 4
They might even do boarding school

Reactions: 5
lool people get so sassy on here, my comment was sarcastic because this thread has gotten so boring, you could say whatā€™s it even matter when people say they hope the baby wonā€™t have the same name as them šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø Never gonna cross paths with them šŸ¤Ŗ
Oh, nobody thought you were serious, don't worry! It would just suck to hear either your name or your kid's name emerge from Zoe's grinch mouth. I have a name that lots of people have mentioned here* and I really, really could do without these Tory buffoons tarnishing it.

*Yeah alright, ya got me. My name's Gazebo.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Does anyone think that Zoe will be a hands on mum? Thereā€™s been chat about night nurses and nannies and now boarding school. Is the general consensus that sheā€™s going to continue being a lazy cow or does anyone think sheā€™ll spring into action (lolz) once Pay is here?

Reactions: 9
They might even do boarding school
Na I envision Zoe will do her upmost to recreate her own ā€˜idyllicā€™ childhood. Zoe didnā€™t go to boarding school so her children wonā€™t either. Private school I expect so. Personally if I had their vast amount of wealth Iā€™d do the same and Iā€™m sure most would. I can see Zoe being very controlling of her daughter and wanting her to be a mini me. Zoe and her own mum clearly have a rocky relationship and Tracey seems opinionated. God forbid baby Deyes not conform to Zoeā€™s set idea of what her daughter should be like. Sheā€™ll be posting comparison photos of her and her daughter at the same age either saying how similar they are or giggling at her daughter having any more then a pea size head.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.