Zoe Sugg #38 Beige nursery is complete, bland content on repeat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread thanks to @M@rkth3shark for title thread suggestion. (y) so update for newbies....

Zoe threw a non-baby shower with about 15 'friends' aka Alfie's friends and all the women wore unflattering dresses
She has started packing her hospital bag and so far only packed sweets :oops: never mind the baby essentials hey Zoe!

AND thats all haha!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
To me it is weird that someone with anxiety puts so little thought into something as important as a hospital bag. I am lucky not to be a very anxious person myself but if I was about to pop any minute I'm pretty sure I'd be nervous about not having all my tit packed up ready to go any second.

• Angry
Reactions: 58
Of course she wont do a 24 day vlogmas she will do 4 (if the minions are lucky) and they will be #AD'S.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
To the ones asking what I would pack to the hospital if I were having a baby, yes snacks, but nutrient dense ones. Trail mix, for example. Not candy with more than half the daily allowance of processed sugar for an ADULT woman, let alone a baby. I don't know if she's going to breastfeed, but everything she eats before the birth, Pay Cashcow Spoiled Deyes will eat if Zoe does breastfeed.

I'd just be trying to give my kid actual nutrients for their first meal and keep all the processed crap out until they have teeth, but hey. If you think someone entering her last month of pregnancy with a hospital bag that only contains snacks super high on sodium and high fructose corn syrup is normal or healthy or something people should do, you do you.

Reactions: 32
the amount of ppl that just come in here to police whats been talked in a TRASH forum

we dont talk about these in their own space. and its their fault if they go outta their way and creep in here.
we all know speculating if someone is pregnant or not isnt polite.
if youre sensitive about it maybe dont snoop on trash forums, but if we are gonna go that way maybe your morals aint better than ours if youre in this forum ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I'm glad she admits she's a sloth (although of course she blames it on the pregnancy) but is the person who sent in the question ok? Like, how dim would you have to be to believe Zoe has "so much energy? Is that person trolling us?

1628527611233.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I found it really funny how she was saying in these stories that it took her sooo long to get ready (2 hours) because she's a sloth at this point of pregnancy, yet compared it to taking 45 minutes to curl her hair usually. Does she think normal people spend 45 minutes curling their hair every frew days? Or better yet, does she think normal MOTHERS spend 45 minutes curling their hair every few days? Nah girl. Really shows how deluded she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 60
She’s 35 weeks pregnant, so I can understand obviously being exhausted and having little energy (especially when you factor in her diet and typical activity level). But she spent 2 hours getting ready to get on stories for a Q&A and basically says that’s the most work she’s done recently. Aren’t many women still working full time at this point in pregnancy? Must be nice “haha”

Reactions: 39
I haven’t been speculating on if Poppy is pregnant or not because I don’t care and it grosses me out, but I don’t care if people do. It’s a gossip forum, this is going to happen! So glad some members stepped in and said what I’m saying, they just said it much better than I could’ve. I just block the people on here that I don’t like, it’s simple.

and I can’t believe she doesn’t have anything else ready. Did I read that right? She just packed snacks? I wish she’d eat better, not for her because I could care less about her, but for her unborn daughter. It’s selfish and gross but Zoella laughs about it acting like she’s some teenager who isn’t responsible for anyone but herself. Urggfh I can’t stand her

Reactions: 13
Can I just say, in Zoe's defence, she did also pack maternity pads as well as crisps and Revels.

She hasn't packed everything in her hospital bag yet because it'll probably shortly be done in a video full of #ads.

I just hope she packed some straw to lay baby horsey on.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
To the ones asking what I would pack to the hospital if I were having a baby, yes snacks, but nutrient dense ones. Trail mix, for example. Not candy with more than half the daily allowance of processed sugar for an ADULT woman, let alone a baby. I don't know if she's going to breastfeed, but everything she eats before the birth, Pay Cashcow Spoiled Deyes will eat if Zoe does breastfeed.

I'd just be trying to give my kid actual nutrients for their first meal and keep all the processed crap out until they have teeth, but hey. If you think someone entering her last month of pregnancy with a hospital bag that only contains snacks super high on sodium and high fructose corn syrup is normal or healthy or something people should do, you do you.
I think she did mention in a video that she intends on breastfeeding but I can’t imagine her lasting long with it tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She will prob be on stories soon going 'what do you pack in hospital bag?'
I know what she can pack, a little SpEnNy "I'm not a Tory" baby grow, because Pay Deyes will end up being subject to that if she takes an interest in politics soon enough.

SHICKKK 🔥

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can't just be me thinking the baby is going to be dressed in Future's Elf merch.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
With everything that goes on during active labour. Your body gearing up, contractions ect! The last thing you’re going to want is a bag of sweets. I violently threw up loads during active labour because everything was GO GO GO! the midwives were saying it was very common and normal to throw up during active labour. Can’t imagine wanting a bag of sweets 😂.

• Sick
Reactions: 27
With everything that goes on during active labour. Your body gearing up, contractions ect! The last thing you’re going to want is a bag of sweets. I violently threw up loads during active labour because everything was GO GO GO! the midwives were saying it was very common and normal to throw up during active labour. Can’t imagine wanting a bag of sweets 😂.
How do we think Aldo is going to cope if she does throw up, or even does a poo during labour. Both are perfectly normal during child birth and nothing to be embarrassed about but I can imagine Aldo totally freaking out.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.