Zoe Sugg #38 Beige nursery is complete, bland content on repeat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
(sorry catching up) my wee girl is Ivy, gorgeous name. I hope they dont use it 😢 Im a fan of Violet
Ah what a gorgeous name you chose! I hope they don't too. Ivy Deyes sounds weird anyway, like IV days on a nurse's rota.

Reactions: 12
So todays news on the Zoella IG is that Zoe likes Mom style or Straight jeans....well knock me down with a feather I never knew that! :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hold up... I'm obv late to the party but I had no idea that Poppy's real name is Emma???

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Zoella's stories... yoni egg mapping followed by promo for Two for Joy followed by how to style white jeans. Does that site even know what it wants to be? It's audience? Yeah, loads of us read YA well beyond our own YA years, but it just feels so weird. I don't get who the 1million followers are, what do they follow Zoella for?

Reactions: 15
Zoella's stories... yoni egg mapping followed by promo for Two for Joy followed by how to style white jeans. Does that site even know what it wants to be? It's audience? Yeah, loads of us read YA well beyond our own YA years, but it just feels so weird. I don't get who the 1million followers are, what do they follow Zoella for?
To take the piss, hopefully.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
(sorry catching up) my wee girl is Ivy, gorgeous name. I hope they dont use it 😢 Im a fan of Violet
Ahh I love the name Ivy it’s so lovely but one of the characters in the magpie books is called Ivy so I can’t really see them using it for their baby too

Reactions: 7
I dont really follow her or this thread too much, but is she having the longest pregnancy in mankind!? I remember her announcing her preganncy when I was pregnant and now baby is 4 months old!

Did they announce it when she had just concieved?
Probably announced the day she hit 12 weeks, just going by when she announced and how far along she is and my pregnancy. (my LO is now 6 weeks so I understand how you feel there as Zoe’s announcement feels years ago)

Reactions: 4
I think they'll choose something like Ottillie, Wren, Cosette, Romee or Gracie 🤔🤔🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Thankful that my parents called me a name that was popular at the time but that Zoe would definitely find too boring for her “tiny baby girl”

Reactions: 3
What is with this insane trend of people calling their kids "Wren"? Like... It sounds like something a camp counsellor would pick as their nature name. Isn't Fleur de Forces daughter called River Wren or something? Yikes. My brother and his wife named their daughter a really stupid hipster name, so I'm just praying that the classic names make a comeback. Especially since now I have to tell people my niece is basically a Mumford and Sons song and she can't even speak yet. Ayeee.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What is with this insane trend of people calling their kids "Wren"? Like... It sounds like something a camp counsellor would pick as their nature name. Isn't Fleur de Forces daughter called River Wren or something? Yikes. My brother and his wife named their daughter a really stupid hipster name, so I'm just praying that the classic names make a comeback. Especially since now I have to tell people my niece is basically a Mumford and Sons song and she can't even speak yet. Ayeee.
I think it's cute as a middle name but i don't like it as a first name, its not the worst nature name tho, i know of someone who called her little girl Fern lmao

Reactions: 4
Names:
Evie
Tilly
Lila
Sylvie

Or something completely uNiQuE and random that no one has ever heard of

Reactions: 1
I think it's cute as a middle name but i don't like it as a first name, its not the worst nature name tho, i know of someone who called her little girl Fern lmao
Oh Fern is cute and totally inoffensive. Nothing beats Lily Pebble and her poor little Grey.

Reactions: 23
Oh Fern is cute and totally inoffensive. Nothing beats Lily Pebble and her poor little Grey.
grey pebble? now that’s just mean 😱

Zoezebo will 100% name her baby something quirky and unique, even if it means little Biscoff Deyes will be bullied for it when she grows up

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.