Zoe Sugg #38 Beige nursery is complete, bland content on repeat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know! There are so many people out there that have children but, because of their work, have to rely on childminders and other family members to look after them. These two fucks are at home ALL THE TIME *AND* have people around them to look after the baby when they’re ‘too busy’ or when Zoella wants to do her hair 🙄. This was a real opportunity for them to donate any items they were gifted, because of the current situation, and say to people ‘we can afford to buy everything we want so anything gifted will be passed on to someone who needs it more than we do’ but they haven’t! This is the one thing that pisses me off the most about these two! 😤
It is a joke, the drivel they come out with just shows how out of touch they are. Do they not realise most people have an actual job they can’t do as and when they feel like it? Or that both parents have to work not just cause they fancy some freebies but because they need to put food on the table and roof over their heads?? It’s tit like this that makes me dislike them even more - check you privilege!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
They’ll have all the bells and whistles all for the show for baby, but like most parents, they’ll figure out you really don’t “need” anything more than a place for baby to sleep!!

Reactions: 9
Lol did Alfie really say he’s worried about getting caught up in work and missing his kid grow up? Jesus, he really thinks he’s a bleeping brain surgeon or something doesn’t he? Can’t stand him

• Haha
Reactions: 65
What even IS Aflie's job that he is afraid he is going to miss Pay growing up? He sits at home and films himself doing nothing all day. If anything isn't Pay going to HELP his job by providing actual content and he can spend time with her?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The guy ‘works’ from home, he’s self employed. Does he not know he can tailor his working life around his child because of this? What a bleeping privileged thing to say!

Reactions: 33
Their whole kitchen is wasted on them, it's it's bleeping tragedy that someone who loves to cook doesn't get to own that kitchen. All they need is a microwave and a takeaway menu.
Everything is wasted on them! Do you guys not remember their massive expensive bbq that Alfie never cleaned or looked after so he would by a disposable bbq and stick it on top?! Just so lazy and wasteful…not to mention that massive pool they buy new every year NEVER look after or re use again.

Reactions: 19
It’s only just dawned on me that if they give the baby a first name beginning with A then her initials will be AD. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40
So Steve and Alexia are having a baby do you think it was a challenge between him and Alfie? the 90 second shag challenge? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So Steve and Alexia are having a baby do you think it was a challenge between him and Alfie? the 90 second shag challenge? 🤣
Feel sorry for AlexIAR having to give birth after Zozeebo who will no doubt offload her “advice” at every possible stage. “AlexIAR, myself and Alfie had free hypnobirthing lessons with the woman who runs the hypnobirthing company, are you having hypnobirthing lessons from the woman who runs the hypnobirthing company?”

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Anyone else feel a little disappointed the baby won’t actually be called Pay? 🤣 I actually feel like that’s her name now lmao!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Anyone else feel a little disappointed the baby won’t actually be called Pay? 🤣 I actually feel like that’s her name now lmao!
I don't think we'll be stopping calling her that. It's bound to be better then what they actually choose anyway!

• Haha
Feel sorry for AlexIAR having to give birth after Zozeebo who will no doubt offload her “advice” at every possible stage. “AlexIAR, myself and Alfie had free hypnobirthing lessons with the woman who runs the hypnobirthing company, are you having hypnobirthing lessons from the woman who runs the hypnobirthing company?”
I fully expect them to make comments about how much smarter their baby is. ‘Oh you’re 5 month old can’t sit up yet? Well baby Pay could sit up at that stage’. Or ‘oh your baby is crying at night well we were so lucky baby Pay slept through the night from 3 days old and it was all because zoe and Alfie are the worlds best parents.’ Or give terrible parenting advice that only applies to their child because they don’t realise all babies are different and have different needs and wants.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I wonder if she’s genuinely happy Jim/Sarah and Steve/Alexia are having babies around the same time as her or if she’s a bit gutted under it all that it’s not just her and her baby won’t be the only one so she’s just fake happy for them.

All we need now is for Poppy to get pregnant or Dianne. That would REALLY piss Zoe off. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I can so imagine Zoe being smug as hell if Pay is an easy baby, and will love to passively aggressively show off to her friends, who are pregnant/had a baby, with all her ‘hard won’ advice as if she is the best mum in the world.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.