Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SachaStark

Just sliding in here (and I am the LEAST fan of Zoe’s there could be: I’ve never even watched her, but I resent the fact that I have to teach her as a topic in school) to defend her use of plastic tampon applicators.

I also cannot use cardboard tampon applicators, or moon cups. Neither can many, many women. For me, the cardboard tampon “catches” on entry, and my god, does it EVER hurt. Due to being on an online support group for women who suffer vaginal pain, I have learned that for so many women, the plastic applicator is such a god-send, due to vaginal trauma, endometriosis, vaginismus, and so on.

Whilst the production of single use plastic MUST be tackled as an immediate environmental concern, I believe that narrowing the market of feminine products is so NOT the place to start. Target the hundreds of plastic water and soft drink bottles found in every supermarket? Absolutely, go for it. Reduce the options for many women to have access to menstrual products that are comfortable for them? Absolutely not.

• Heart
Reactions: 103

airwolf97

I don't really feel bad for having a chat on here about pregnancy stuff re Zoe and Alfie, they monetise their entire lives and they sure don't hesitate to wheel out all the "when we have kids", "our children" etc talk, which I'm convinced is just to try and get people talking (or in Alfie's case, "my kids" and "when I have kids" 😐). Alfie saying things like "I bloody hope my kids have blue eyes" is such a see-through, attention-seeking comment, which I see as trying to get the minions all excited because everyone knows that Zoe has very blue eyes. It just seems so transparent.

Maybe I'm reaching a bit here but I definitely think they (or at least he) wants the speculation and encourage it. Zoe maybe hopes all the talk will eventually bring about actually having a baby for real; Alfie may hope the talk will generate engagement and it will also keep Zoe sweet and hanging on.

I obviously don't know for sure, but I genuinely don't believe they're trying/struggling for a baby as it doesn't seem to be part of Alfie's plan (and he seems to wear the trousers), never mind his girlfriend who has said publicly that not becoming a mother is her biggest fear, and all the "ring and a bump by 30" hope 🙁
'I bloody hope my kids have blue eyes' chill out Adolf

• Haha
Reactions: 81

Elle

VIP Member
Can anyone actually imagine them having sex.... I’m sorry but can you imagine her even trying to be sexy. If Alfie left her, travelled, lived his best life and dated someone his age he’d actually be attractive! She’s just so bland and dull and screams missionary once every 3 months 😂
We know they've had sex once to produce Nala but that is literally it.

Alfie would never be attractive.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

Elle

VIP Member
I don't class her as being in a failed relationship because she hasn't got the 'ring and bump by 30' she infamously demanded. It's more to do with the fact that her boyfriend is a twat and they are painfully incompatible and dragging out their failing relationship because neither of them can be fucked to start over.

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Marie_10

I just watched Alfie's latest vlog and he seems so unhappy and stuck. I mean he seemed happy to have invested in something but then he goes on to talk about his channel and his career as a youtuber and yikes... He seems so confused and lost.

It's funny because to me he seemed the happiest daily vlogging, and we all know that Zoe was the one to stop him and took that away from him. Later in the vlog in the garden, Zoe tells him to stop vlogging because he's supposedly being "invasive". I feel like Zoe ended up being detrimental to Alfie's career as a youtuber in the long run. If he wasn't with her, I'm sure he would vlog way, way more and would probably stream more and more consistently too. He always has to follow her schedule. Alfie wants to believe that he's happier now not vlogging and doing more "grown up" things behind the scenes but he seems miserable to me. Maybe that's what Zoe is happy to do, because it's most likely very very minimal work, but it doesn't seem like it's his thing.

I'm not saying that Alfie would do more adventurous things without her because he's definitely just as lazy as her, but I think he would feel more free to do what he personally wants to do. Idk, just some thoughts.

Reactions: 43
You're taking what I said WAY too seriously. There's no need for a long lecture.
Really sorry it came across like that 😢 I'm new to this forum and had my own frustrations on Zoe's approach to running and thought I was giving a good insight on something I'm informed in. Sorry again ☹

• Heart

judgeydrudgey

Chatty Member
Oh yeah totally, I get if you had a bad experience you might be put off drinking, and I'm not saying you have to drink to have fun, but as someone else said, Zoe doesn't do anything else that is fun or look like she is a laugh to be around....so her not even coming to close to tipsy in 12+ years just seems to sum up how boring she must be to hang out with - personally, to me. There are other things that make her boring, this just seems to add to it.
Not to mention when she does have a sip of someone else’s drink, she makes a big show of it. SHOULD I TRY A SIP??? DO YOU THINK I’LL LIKE IT? SHOULD I TRY?? *places two hands on the drink like a child, takes a tiny sip, makes sure she gets a reaction from everyone*

I had a friend who would make a whole ordeal out of drinking shots and how she couldn’t do it all in one sip and would make a huge thing about it “look I almost got half the shot down!” Zoe reminds me of that lol, needless to say it’s not fun to be around

• Haha

toodles88

Really sorry it came across like that 😢 I'm new to this forum and had my own frustrations on Zoe's approach to running and thought I was giving a good insight on something I'm informed in. Sorry again ☹
I really liked the comment, was really interesting! Think that person was in a funny mood...

• Heart

CynicalV

..Can we keep it on topic please, what does your medical vaginiusmus have to do with Zoe and Alfie?
Your original comment before the edit was unnecessarily rude. Don't be so dismissive and act like this condition doesn't exist when people in this very thread are sharing their personal experiences with it.

Reactions: 42

EmCheese

VIP Member
It's not that I had a difference but because I disagreed. Makes sense. Every single one? Didn't know I went through every thread from the start. Bit of an over reach.

I AM TRYING TOO I'VE LITERALLY SAID go back to the other discussions and I've literally asked an actual question which got ignored then when I mentioned it. It was ignored again.

I've said my piece you've said yours so move on ITS DONE
I said your difference of opinion wasn’t the problem, it was your delivery. Don’t tell me when I’m done, and calm down with your caps lock too.
Right sorry, I will now stop responding to the abrasive newbie 😀

God I hate rude people 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Elessar

I just watched his vlog and I agree he does seem a bit lost.

I think what it boils down to is that ultimately his current & future ventures which may make him plenty of money, don't actually revolve around him being a YouTuber, or even an influencer really. And that's how he's always defined himself. A few years ago when he was on the rise and Zoe was in the peak of her fame, he probably saw himself as a major celebrity - and he had a taste of that, with the Madame Tussauds Waxworks, hoards of screaming and adoring fans, some pretty big opportunities. I can imagine him seeing that turning into a global platform, launching his 'fashion brand' that would become a household name etc.

But in reality now his star is waning, as it has been for some time. His videos get a lot less engagement, and yes he's still getting some good brand deals and opportunities, but I bet they are slowly dropping away too and getting harder to come by. The die hard fans are still there but now he's not vlogging all the time I bet he gets a lot less attention.

What he's now facing is (I assume) a wealthy, comfortable and secure future - but not one that brings global stardom or a life in the public eye. At the age of 26 he's got it made - but I doubt it's where he really thought his life was heading. And what has he got to aim for now? He's got the big house, the businesses that are run by other people for him. He doesn't possess any real talent or drive. So where does he go now? He carries on staying in his dead end relationship, having the same few people round to their mansion, doing the same things. I'm not surprised if he's feeling a bit lost.

On another note, it disgusts me that they've been gifted a brand new pizza oven after he bought Zoe one for her birthday last year. These things cost hundreds - and they've got a perfectly good one that's only a year old? The way he describes it, it was the company who reached out to them - but even still, they could refuse? It's just so greedy and wasteful.

Reactions: 39