Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

clueless

Chatty Member
51146644-4AC6-40FB-89C2-44E755C669C5.png

“I’ve not been uploading because I stuck my head deep into book editing” - what a way with words she has 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

SachaStark

Glad to have educated! 😊 I had thought it was just me who found cardboard applicators painful, but it turns out that there’s actually loads of us out there who do. However, I know exactly what you mean about conflating Zoe’s wasteful traits with the assumption that she just uses plastic applicators for the sake of ease.

For anybody else who is reading and can only use plastic applicator tampons, I’ve recently switched to Daye, which involves a sugarcane applicator which feels EXACTLY like the normal plastic ones, and I’ve found them to be absolutely fine on my last two cycles.

Please excuse me waxing lyrical about being against the demonisation of plastic applicator tampons! It’s something I’m very passionate about, as I would hate to see sufferers of chronic pain conditions, endo, vaginal trauma survivors, young HRT users, etc, to have their already limited options taken away 💕 Helping the environment is great, but not at the expense of women’s choices. God knows that there are already enough of those eroded away in our societies.

• Heart

Hally34

VIP Member
You can make tons of money off twitch if you are popular, viewers can subscribe for $4.99 for access to your channel emotes. Also noticed he had a donation button 😅
why would anyone in their right mind donate to Alfie Deyes!!! People are dying of corona virus and the black community areprotesting for their rights, and millionaire Tory Alfie is asking for donations. Disgusting

• Angry
  • Sad

invisibleotter

Chatty Member
My theory is still that Zoe's mother chose to end their relationship and quickly (or already had) found someone else and Zoe never got over it. Which is fair if you're really blindsided by your parents divorce and also immature af.
Could also be that Tracy had problems that stopped her from being able to have fully custody.
And now Zoe probably enjoys having another 'yes' person on her side. Also does Zoe ever see her dad anymore? Does he visit them in Brighton? I haven't been following super closely but I feel like I'm more aware of Tracy visiting than mystery dad?
The dad lives in Wiltshire. He doesn't like his face to be on camera, but he is very rarely mentioned by Zoe at all anymore, which is strange considering she was extremely close with him up until a few years ago, I know he used to do Joe's finances for him, probably did the same for Zoe & may have told her off for her spending habits or offered advice that she didn't want hear & she froze him out.

I know she went to see him on father's day in 2019, most likely cause Joe & Dianne where going, but this seemed to be one of the only times she saw him, as she brought his Xmas presents from the previous Christmas as she hadn't visited. She also saw him a week or 2 before Xmas this year for an afternoon & no mention of the dad since then.

I also find it strange if on the rare occasions Zoe goes to Wiltshire & stays that she doesn't doesn't stay in either of her parents houses, she always gets an air b&b. I know that her dad has 2 spare rooms both of which have double beds, as they where Zoe & Joe's old rooms & her mum also has a guest room, as Joe & Dianne have stayed over in it. It just seems a bit odd. I'm also pretty sure Dianne has seen more of Zoe's parents & grandparents then Zoe has. Dianne is constantly on tour & yet has still spent more time with Zoe's family then Zoe has & I'm pretty sure Dianne brother has even met Zoe's parents.

It really irritates me because she has a natural runners body, she could quite easily end up running marathons. But she clearly doesn't care about her health and is terrified running will give her an appetite and she'll have to eat an actual meal. Prime eating disorder right there.
There isn't such a thing as a "runners body". Yes, having a lower body fat percentage will make you run slightly faster (for the same training) but aside from that there isn't a common body structure that suits running, successful runners come in all shapes and sizes. Sure, because she is already slim she may be a bit ahead of someone who may want/need to lose weight to aid their running performance, but other than that she shows absolutely no signs of someone who would be able to find training for a marathon easy.

Most long distance running talents are actually personality traits (there are some physical natural abilities of course, but those alone are not enough). To train successfully for a marathon you need patience, consistency, determination and most importantly willingness to go through pain, discomfort and to push your personal boundaries.

Considering one of Zoe's core personality traits is "liking being comfy and cosy" I find it hard to believe she would be willing to go through up to 6 months of consistent training, whatever the weather. I very much admired her efforts at the couch-to-5k, but she only seemed to keep that up for a month while it was a novelty and then got bored. You need a lot more grit to get up to a full marathon distance.

Sorry for the rant - I'm a running coach and don't like people assuming people are good at running just because they are thin. That's actually quite an unhealthy mindset! I wasn't having a go at the person I quoted - just trying to inform you all :)

• Heart

SachaStark

Exactly.

Like I said, same age, maybe we just have different priorities, but I can’t imagine being content with a man-child at this stage of my life.

When I compare Alfie with my own husband, the comparison is laughable, really. I can’t imagine Alfie caring enough to bring me a cup of tea before work in the mornings, or bringing firewood to my parents in case they couldn’t get their own, or even just sitting down over dinner with me to tell me stories about his work day/listen to my stories about mine. I can’t really imagine Alfie being able to hold a coherent and mature conversation around a serious topic.

I really cannot fathom as to why she is content to not be treated like an adult in her relationship, or for her partner to even act like an adult himself.

Sorry, been a lurker for a while, and feel like I’ve really needed to get that off my chest! I teach Media Studies and English in school, and “Zoella” is one of the focuses for the exam topic on Online, Social Media and Video Games. I’ve never watched her myself before teaching her, and can’t say I’ve been very impressed by what I’ve seen.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
As much as I love to fault Zoe I must say I am really impressed about how she's using her platform for blm, she's done a lot more than lot's of other Youtubers and is definitley not taking it lightly I hope she keeps it up

SachaStark

Maybe it’s to do with her level of maturity, but I’m the same age as Zoe, and if I were dating a guy like Alfie, I would be so embarrassed by him, you know?

Like, he can’t behave like an adult in social settings, he impulsively buys so much tat, he dresses like a teenage boy... I just don’t see the attraction of him at all.

I honestly couldn’t picture myself introducing my family or friends to him without cringing at how awkward it would be.

• Heart

gee13

VIP Member
Zoe’s a bore, can’t be bothered to upload no more, her content is laggin, her and Alfie ain’t shaggin no ring and no bump gave her the hump ... 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart

Hallowmaiden

I don't get some of ya'all hyping zoe up as if she is some catch? Are you actually serious.

Alfie has a lot of faults, but your whole post constantly is just about how awful he is, nothing about zoe. You know he has a thread right?

What exactly makes Zoe a good wife and possible mom? What will she teach her kids? To abandon your guinea pigs you once claimed to love so much for the one to die of supposed heat and where's the other one? To teach her kids to lie and manipulate, never take responsibility? To possibly fake or exaggerate anxiety to again manipulate and get attention? Or what about fake screaming being abused by your partner - and might I add, on this occasion the one some of ya'all constantly bring down, was the one that acted mature in this matter.

But keep on praising zoe as if she is some kind of queen smh.
I'm sorry but, who's "hyping up" zoe here? Literally no one has acted like she's some kind of queen or said she'd be a good mother and wife so I'm really not sure where you're even getting this from. The only thing people have defended Zoe about during the lasts couple of that has been about BLM, which isn't even part of your argument.

Just because people raise the very valid question as to why she'd want to stay with the overgrown immature child Alfie doesn't necessarily mean we're saying Zoe isn't very immature herself. This question is very much based on the the fact that Zoe constantly hints about wanting to get married and have children, which clearly isn't on Alfie's mindset and wont be for many years.

Zoe is clearly very easily influenced by the people around here, and whilst I'd still argue it would take a miracle at this point for her to grow out of her very immature and lazy self, I still think there's a slight chance for her if she'd get out of her relationship and meet literally any other almost 30 year old man who hasn't spent his entire 20's in front of a camera, and is ready to take that next step in life she so desperately aims for. It's not a weird question to ask why Zoe hasn't figured this out herself at this point, and it definitely doesn't mean we're "hyping her" up by doing so.

Reactions: 31

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
Watching that stream just highlighted the massive difference in the two relationships. Joe was helping out Dianne during the race and seemed pleased when she won whereas there was barely any banter between Zoe and Alfie and he sulked whenever Zoe did better than him. I also laughed how shit Alfie is and Joe had to explain everything! No doubt for beating them Joe and Dianne will be subjected to 12 hours of boardgames as punishment next time they stay over.

I'm starting to think that as long as Joe's with Dianne Zoe will never leave Alfie i don't think no matter how miserable she is she'll never be able to admit her brother is happier than her.

They get about 1k-2k I think, well that's what they had last night. Alfie has some target of trying to get to 1k subscribers, he's around 900.
It must have stung that Joe hit 1k last night 🤣

• Haha

SachaStark

Most of those bullet points don’t even have full stops at the end... yet, some of them do?! If they’re going to make-believe that she writes books, shouldn’t they at least TRY to make it believable?

Also, as a Cornish resident, minor gripe at her including a bullet point to encourage mini breaks down here during the pandemic. We still haven’t had our first peak yet. Most people don’t want loads and loads of tourists here in the summertime (granted, I’m sure people working in hospitality would like it, but most of us are along the “hell NO” lines).

Can’t she just go without a holiday for one year?? Her whole life appears to be one long holiday anyway.

Louise123

VIP Member
Yeah there are certain alcoholic drinks I avoid because of how rotten they've made me in the past, but I just drink stuff I prefer and I know when to stop so I'm not completely gillian mckeithed. Was zoe a drinker in her teens? I know some people have a wild phase then once it's out their system they don't bother with alcohol
She probably doesn’t drink so she can drunk shame other people the next morning and make them feel bad and imply they did something wrong.

• Haha

jUgb72iUybG

Hand on heart, I've never seen Alfie or Zoe with a non-white person. I have not one memory or visual image of them ever in the 5 years I've been watching their content where they weren't surrounded by white people only. I wish they'd take their own instagram advice.

• Heart

clueless

Chatty Member
I don't really feel bad for having a chat on here about pregnancy stuff re Zoe and Alfie, they monetise their entire lives and they sure don't hesitate to wheel out all the "when we have kids", "our children" etc talk, which I'm convinced is just to try and get people talking (or in Alfie's case, "my kids" and "when I have kids" 😐). Alfie saying things like "I bloody hope my kids have blue eyes" is such a see-through, attention-seeking comment, which I see as trying to get the minions all excited because everyone knows that Zoe has very blue eyes. It just seems so transparent.

Maybe I'm reaching a bit here but I definitely think they (or at least he) wants the speculation and encourage it. Zoe maybe hopes all the talk will eventually bring about actually having a baby for real; Alfie may hope the talk will generate engagement and it will also keep Zoe sweet and hanging on.

I obviously don't know for sure, but I genuinely don't believe they're trying/struggling for a baby as it doesn't seem to be part of Alfie's plan (and he seems to wear the trousers), never mind his girlfriend who has said publicly that not becoming a mother is her biggest fear, and all the "ring and a bump by 30" hope 🙁

• Heart
Reactions: 30

coconochanel

VIP Member
Another thing I hate is when she has a bath and puts the towel on the floor for Nala fish arse to sleep on, then gets out the bath and dries herself with the towel :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30