Zoe Sugg #18 Joe Suggs irrelevant sister.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glad to have educated! šŸ˜Š I had thought it was just me who found cardboard applicators painful, but it turns out that thereā€™s actually loads of us out there who do. However, I know exactly what you mean about conflating Zoeā€™s wasteful traits with the assumption that she just uses plastic applicators for the sake of ease.

For anybody else who is reading and can only use plastic applicator tampons, Iā€™ve recently switched to Daye, which involves a sugarcane applicator which feels EXACTLY like the normal plastic ones, and Iā€™ve found them to be absolutely fine on my last two cycles.

Please excuse me waxing lyrical about being against the demonisation of plastic applicator tampons! Itā€™s something Iā€™m very passionate about, as I would hate to see sufferers of chronic pain conditions, endo, vaginal trauma survivors, young HRT users, etc, to have their already limited options taken away šŸ’• Helping the environment is great, but not at the expense of womenā€™s choices. God knows that there are already enough of those eroded away in our societies.
I have vaginismus and the plastic applicator definitely helps.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Those two are insufferable. I canā€™t decide if they deserve each other or would be more tolerable apart. Zoe canā€™t keep bloody plants alive so probably shouldnā€™t aim for kids yet. She has also been staying offline and blaming people she follows for her flat mood so is going to unfollow/mute them all. šŸ™„

Alfie is a money grabbing arse, his greed just seeps out of him. This whole live streaming he pretended it was a one off, a few weeks later he is invested and encouraging young kids to spend their money - no adults with jobs would waste their cash to spend money on him. If he stood outside his house with a begging bowl, telling people this is where he lived but could they spare some change, people would walk on by but put yourself on the net, get your popular gf and her brother to coax the young and impressionable in for a fiver a time and heā€™ll be able to keep buying all the crap he wants.
Sorry I know he has his own thread.
The people she follows are probably making her feel flat because seeing their posts families, babies, husbands etc is makes her realise she's stuck in the same place she was at 4 years ago. Her relationship hasn't developed she hasn't got the ring or baby she wanted, she doesn't go anywhere, only has a handful of friends and her career is fading although that is her own fault cause she cant be arsed with it. Im not saying this to gloat or be nasty because personally I wouldn't want to be in her situation and I know people say 'well she needs to leave Alfie' yes she does but its not that easy when you've been with someone for 7 yrs and basically dropped your family for theirs, your 30 ( I know that's not old but you know what I mean) your not very social and I imagine the thought of starting again is scary. She may be a millionaire but lets be honest money is all shes got and whats that when you havent got what you really want!

Reactions: 19
As someone who suffers with severe anxiety, this really pissed me off. Mario kart doesn't trigger anxiety. She's trying to say she concentrated so hard that she forgot to breathe and that made her nervous?? What the hell is that about?

She uses the word anxiety so loosely that you'd wonder if she even had it at all

Attachments

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Alfie and Zoe are streaming on twitch rn and I havenā€™t actually looked into twitch properly, I didnā€™t realise that to subscribe you have to buy ā€œsub tokensā€ and one of those costs Ā£5.99!! People are actually spending money to subscribe to this idiots live streams, his current ā€œsubscriber goalā€ is 795/1000. Do they seriously need any more money?!
I'm assuming you looked on mobile which costs extra to sub without advertising that fact (so if you ever want to subscribe to a channel, do it through your browser). A basic sub should only cost Ā£4.99 per month (which can be argued is still a lot, especially for his content) and half of that money goes to the streamer. Tier 2 subs are Ā£9.99 and Tier 3 subs are Ā£24.99 a month but those aren't as common, especially given Alfie's demographic.

That sub goal is awful though. Most streamers I watch set small rising goals so at 795, your goal would be 800. Asking for 1000 straight up just reads like greed. I'm going assume he isn't offering any sub goal incentives either, as is the norm (and is kinda the whole 'goal' for your audience, not just you the streamer) šŸ™„

Reactions: 9
I'm assuming you looked on mobile which costs extra to sub without advertising that fact (so if you ever want to subscribe to a channel, do it through your browser). A basic sub should only cost Ā£4.99 per month (which can be argued is still a lot, especially for his content) and half of that money goes to the streamer. Tier 2 subs are Ā£9.99 and Tier 3 subs are Ā£24.99 a month but those aren't as common, especially given Alfie's demographic.

That sub goal is awful though. Most streamers I watch set small rising goals so at 795, your goal would be 800. Asking for 1000 straight up just reads like greed. I'm going assume he isn't offering any sub goal incentives either, as is the norm (and is kinda the whole 'goal' for your audience, not just you the streamer) šŸ™„
It sickens me how easy it is for these simpletons to make money.

Reactions: 14
It sickens me how easy it is for these simpletons to make money.
Oh, yeah, it's ridiculous. People assume streaming's easy but it's really not - it takes a lot of time and effort to build a platform, to build a community, and there's no guarantee it'll take off or generate any income.
Unless you're a washed up YouTuber, it seems. šŸ˜’

Reactions: 14
Sorry if this has already been mentioned, but who were those other dogs in the garden when Mark went to visit?! I kept waiting for one of them to explain it.

Side note: loving how respectful this tampon chat is! See, we're not all monsters on Tattle...

Reactions: 12
I just found daddy sug
As someone who suffers with severe anxiety, this really pissed me off. Mario kart doesn't trigger anxiety. She's trying to say she concentrated so hard that she forgot to breathe and that made her nervous?? What the hell is that about?

She uses the word anxiety so loosely that you'd wonder if she even had it at all
I agree...She truly makes me wonder if she's just one of those people who severely mistakes nervousness for anxiety.

Reactions: 15

I'm sorry but this makes me so angry. I actually slightly felt sorry for her because of her anxiety but this just shows it's all bull and an excuse to be a lazy arse.

On that stream she added nothing. There's no personality, banter or conversation. A fly would be more interesting. And Alfie just came across as a loud mouth neanderthal. He adds nothing and it was embarrassing when he couldn't help with the technical difficulties. You could see the complete frustration and annoyance in Joe's face. I'm curious if Joe will drop them for future streams as he's able to get other streamers to take part whereas if those 2 did they'd only be able to get Nala

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Yup yup this pissed me off too. She needs to use a different word, or explain the difference between normal anxiety a person feels and anxiety the disorder. If she knows the difference, or cares. If playing freakin mario kart is giving her ā€˜anxietyā€™ and she is using the disorder term, she needs to go get legitimate help. And not the skype ā€˜therapistā€™ kind. If it wore her out cause she actually had to concentrate & stopped breathing... she still needs to get some sort of help.

That or shes using it as an excuse as to why she sucks at video games & has no personality.

Reactions: 20
I could never live Zoe's life. Covid19 lockdowns drove me nuts at the best of times and my once daily government approved walk around the neighbourhood was the best bit of my day because I could actually go outside. But even as restriction ease, this is still her normal life every day even without a global pandemic and she doesn't even go on a walk each day??? How does she live like this!? seriously

Yup yup this pissed me off too. She needs to use a different word, or explain the difference between normal anxiety a person feels and anxiety the disorder. If she knows the difference, or cares. If playing freakin mario kart is giving her ā€˜anxietyā€™ and she is using the disorder term, she needs to go get legitimate help. And not the skype ā€˜therapistā€™ kind. If it wore her out cause she actually had to concentrate & stopped breathing... she still needs to get some sort of help.

That or shes using it as an excuse as to why she sucks at video games & has no personality.
The thing is Zoe got the phrase that she was concentrating so much she forgets to breathe from Dianne, who said it last week. But, Zoe being Zoe had to make people feel sorry for her. But she just has zero personality, even in-between races her & Alfie sit in silence, Joe & Dianne are immature, but at least they have personalities & are entertaining. I don't know why anyone would pay to watch those two sit, stare at screen & be tit at games.

• Haha
Also this šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
Of course she uses throw away plastic tampons applicators (which Iā€™m shocked havenā€™t been banned!) because poor precious Zoe canā€™t get on with cardboard applicators. Jesus how about you donā€™t even need an applicator or better still use a reusable moon cup (which are a brilliant invention btw and I recommend to anyone who menstruates to try and give them a shot!)
For god sake, she's literally asking for advice on how to be more environmentally friendly - let her live

Some people can't use cardboard applicators or mooncups - well done you for being able to I guessšŸ™„

Reactions: 12

Yeah when she posted that I eye rolled. I have anxiety but the feeling I get from playing those games, while similar is NERVOUSNESS and I think thatā€™s what Zoe feels a lot. Yes she does have anxiety but those other flutters, heart racing moments she puts them all under the one umbrella. I just donā€™t know if itā€™s because she really believes itā€™s one thing or if sheā€™s trying to get out of something so uses her I have anxiety get me out of this card.

Reactions: 10
I'm sorry but this makes me so angry. I actually slightly felt sorry for her because of her anxiety but this just shows it's all bull and an excuse to be a lazy arse.

On that stream she added nothing. There's no personality, banter or conversation. A fly would be more interesting. And Alfie just came across as a loud mouth neanderthal. He adds nothing and it was embarrassing when he couldn't help with the technical difficulties. You could see the complete frustration and annoyance in Joe's face. I'm curious if Joe will drop them for future streams as he's able to get other streamers to take part whereas if those 2 did they'd only be able to get Nala
Also I thought it was very telling how Joe introduced them to his viewers..he said my friend Will and my friend Arden (they are a couple) but made a point introducing them as individually being his friend but introduced Zoe as his sister and her boyfriend Alfie, making a point of not saying Alfie was his friend!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The people she follows are probably making her feel flat because seeing their posts families, babies, husbands etc is makes her realise she's stuck in the same place she was at 4 years ago. Her relationship hasn't developed she hasn't got the ring or baby she wanted, she doesn't go anywhere, only has a handful of friends and her career is fading although that is her own fault cause she cant be arsed with it. Im not saying this to gloat or be nasty because personally I wouldn't want to be in her situation and I know people say 'well she needs to leave Alfie' yes she does but its not that easy when you've been with someone for 7 yrs and basically dropped your family for theirs, your 30 ( I know that's not old but you know what I mean) your not very social and I imagine the thought of starting again is scary. She may be a millionaire but lets be honest money is all shes got and whats that when you havent got what you really want!
Not gonna lie, Iā€™m in this situation at the moment - been in a relationship almost 9 years, almost 30, I know itā€™s not making me happy but the fear of starting again is crazy . Also, by this point our lives are so intertwined with one another that I canā€™t even begin to think about how a break up would be easy in terms of logistics. So you do feel a bit ā€˜damned if you do, damned if you donā€™tā€™ so I can empathise on that level if thatā€™s where she at within her relationship and doesnā€™t know what to do, cause I donā€™t either

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I could never live Zoe's life. Covid19 lockdowns drove me nuts at the best of times and my once daily government approved walk around the neighbourhood was the best bit of my day because I could actually go outside. But even as restriction ease, this is still her normal life every day even without a global pandemic and she doesn't even go on a walk each day??? How does she live like this!? seriously
I am a total homebody and crowds drain me very quickly so I didn't find the 'stay home' part of the lockdown too hard tbh. I've kept busy reading and writing and house chores that I've postponed for absolute ages but I can totally see how it would drive someone stark raving mad too, I feel for you.

I can't imagine someone as much of a hermit as Zoe would have a problem with staying in, I bet she was loving it that she finally had a government mandated restriction against being out and about. But if I spent everyday like she does, I'd slowly lose my grasp on real life. I get that public people can struggle with everyday activities but also she's not bloody Rihanna and nobody except some tweens give two hoots about what she's up to outside her house. She's stuck in the time when she was actually relevant.

Reactions: 19
I think what zoe means (without realising/understanding) is that mario cart triggered her adrenaline. Which does happen when playing online games as well. While I dont exactly disagree with that statement (it took me a while to train myself into not panicking when adrenaline hit, and thats just through exposure), it definitely, once again, makes me question the validity and qualifications of her therapist, who should be explaining all this to her.

Reactions: 16
Not gonna lie, Iā€™m in this situation at the moment - been in a relationship almost 9 years, almost 30, I know itā€™s not making me happy but the fear of starting again is crazy . Also, by this point our lives are so intertwined with one another that I canā€™t even begin to think about how a break up would be easy in terms of logistics. So you do feel a bit ā€˜damned if you do, damned if you donā€™tā€™ so I can empathise on that level if thatā€™s where she at within her relationship and doesnā€™t know what to do, cause I donā€™t either
Iā€™m 5 years in and although we both know it isnā€™t fulfilling anymore, Iā€™m terrified to leave. Itā€™s been an awful week of constant disagreements and I keep picking fights over nothing, but I still canā€™t let go and Iā€™m just trying to repair something thatā€™s already broken.
Sorry I know this is off topic but the talk of staying in a relationship thatā€™s lost itā€™s shine hits home and Iā€™m really down about it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Sorry if this has already been mentioned, but who were those other dogs in the garden when Mark went to visit?! I kept waiting for one of them to explain it.

Side note: loving how respectful this tampon chat is! See, we're not all monsters on Tattle...
They were steve and alexia's dogs.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.