Zoe Sugg #18 Joe Suggs irrelevant sister.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet you all the fishy bum squirts from Nala the lazy oaf didn’t put that up herself. I’m so weak and helpless 🙄
God this is so off-topic and I apologize, but reading "fishy bum squirts" reminded me of a fairly old vlog in which Nala pissed or leaked ON Zoe in the office and Maddie replied with, "How do you even deal with this dog?" with a this-is-unbelievable-is-this-real-face. So bleeping gross.

just seen this news article..... ALDIE DEYES 🤣

View attachment 163104
Same editors as Team Zoella it seems.

Reactions: 11
You're taking what I said WAY too seriously. There's no need for a long lecture.
Really sorry it came across like that 😢 I'm new to this forum and had my own frustrations on Zoe's approach to running and thought I was giving a good insight on something I'm informed in. Sorry again ☹

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Really sorry it came across like that 😢 I'm new to this forum and had my own frustrations on Zoe's approach to running and thought I was giving a good insight on something I'm informed in. Sorry again ☹

I found it really interesting - thanks for sharing! Like Zoe, I’m naturally slim and started doing couch to 5K when she did, gave up at a similar time (due to a broken ankle, not laziness) and started again at the beginning of lockdown. I’m trying to build up to 10K now and people assume I’m good when they see that I’m slim but I find it SO hard.

Back to Zoe, I’m really liking her hair at the moment, I’m hoping she doesn’t get the ‘stennies’ back the second that she can!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I really liked the comment, was really interesting! Think that person was in a funny mood...

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Do you reckon they charge extra rent because of their status? Like 'zoella used to live here so we might be able to get more out of it'
I don't know, seems like a pretty standard price for houses of that size in Brighton! Aso I doubt anyone who'd can afford to live there actually knows or cares about Zoella 😂

Reactions: 15
I don't know, seems like a pretty standard price for houses of that size in Brighton! Aso I doubt anyone who'd can afford to live there actually knows or cares about Zoella 😂
I dunno, there might be some Veruca Salt type minion jumping up and down and screeching at her Daddy right now about how she wants to live in Zoella’s old house.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That is standard pricing in that area for that size so unless you know don't put it down

Honestly it's such a lovely apartment the garden needs work but no one can act theirs is perfect. Only reason why people are annoyed is cause a) who lived there and b) the rent
Those pictures can be old too
This rent is standard price for that type in that particular area cause of location size etc nothing to do with a YouTube lived there

Places wouldn't go for that price is my area but that's cause it's not the same location or hotspots

View attachment 162900

Right, yes because everyone has a bloody MARQUEE. 🙄
Just because you can't afford one isn't someone else's fault that they have it. That's like me having an ice cream and you giving off because you're not allowed one

Oooh I just had a nosy! Tried to find it on street view too and it’s all blurred out! Is this from when Alfie and Zoe lived there? To try and hide it from people? Bit daft when it was all over the news when they bought it 😂
Bit daft how you don't think whoever else goes into it doesn't want everyone knowing where it is the address etc just because it once was lived in my a YouTuber. Not their fault it's the press fault that happened

Also how does no one realise video tours have always been a thing with alot of places and even more now due to current situation :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Oh hey there, Zoe! Glad you found time to come on here considering your usual busy schedule of doing tit all.

FYI - I'm obviously joking. Just found it amusing how you're so keen on defending her. Especially since you literally repeated what the first person said about that being standard pricing in the area.

That is standard pricing in that area for that size so unless you know don't put it down

Honestly it's such a lovely apartment the garden needs work but no one can act theirs is perfect. Only reason why people are annoyed is cause a) who lived there and b) the rent
This rent is standard price for that type in that particular area cause of location size etc nothing to do with a YouTube lived there

Places wouldn't go for that price is my area but that's cause it's not the same location or hotspots

Just because you can't afford one isn't someone else's fault that they have it. That's like me having an ice cream and you giving off because you're not allowed one

Bit daft how you don't think whoever else goes into it doesn't want everyone knowing where it is the address etc just because it once was lived in my a YouTuber. Not their fault it's the press fault that happened

Also how does no one realise video tours have always been a thing with alot of places and even more now due to current situation :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 36

The tone of your entire post is edging towards rude... just making you aware 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Loooool found the fan club member

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh hey there, Zoe! Glad you found time to come on here considering your usual busy schedule of doing tit all.

FYI - I'm obviously joking. Just found it amusing how you're so keen on defending her. Especially since you literally repeated what the first person said about that being standard pricing in the area.
Not defending just using common sense
Ha I know thought quoted another one butdidn't care to fix it lol

The tone of your entire post is edging towards rude... just making you aware 😂
Nope I said I liked the house actually the kitchen but as you get older these things do become more interesting lol

Loooool found the fan club member
N.a. I used to but that was when I was younger actual found the thread cause of lockdown borederm thinking wonder what the YouTuber I used to watch are doing now. Spoiler some are doing good others not to much

Just used common sense to say you may not like someone but hating on a price which because I'm not from that area I checked is a standard price for that size is kinda silly

Tho I get it if not pay that but I'm not looking to move to that area

Reactions: 1
Not defending just using common sense
Ha I know thought quoted another one butdidn't care to fix it lol

Nope I said I liked the house actually the kitchen but as you get older these things do become more interesting lol
With this standard of writing you obviously write the Zoella blog/website posts!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Didn’t Alfie also have a flat that poppy used to live in? Wouldn’t surprise me if they have a few properties that they rent out, it would make sense as to how they can afford their lifestyle now when they haven’t got as much money coming in as they used to
They do. Alfie’s dad approached my partner a couple of years ago (he’s a property manager) asking for help in managing his portfolio.

There’s quite a few...

• Wow
Reactions: 13
The thread got so boring going over and over stennies, ugly pug, non starters and team ZoElLa that members are now rowing between themselves. Come on ZOELLA, bleeping DO SUMUT before tattlers fight each other to the death!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Please don't apologise. I didn't realise this and thought she would be suitable. But based on the mental skills you need she has no hope. Please come back and keep posting

Imagine having zoe/alfie as your landlord, absolute duck to the no
Do you think she'd make you buy her books as part of the deposit?

Reactions: 6
Please don't apologise. I didn't realise this and thought she would be suitable. But based on the mental skills you need she has no hope. Please come back and keep posting

Do you think she'd make you buy her books as part of the deposit?
No but you have to become her very best friend.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.