Zoe Sugg #18 Joe Suggs irrelevant sister.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I keep seeing loads of unread posts and thinking she’s actually done something (ANYTHING, please Zoe hun) but nope, just us arguing amongst ourselves 😂
All Zoe is doing other then sleeping & eating pizza, is playing on Mario Kart on Joe's Mario Kart Monday, they were supposed to stream with Joe once, but have latched on & insist on taking part every week, probs just to feel they are still relevant

Reactions: 7
It's not that I had a difference but because I disagreed. Makes sense. Every single one? Didn't know I went through every thread from the start. Bit of an over reach.

I AM TRYING TOO I'VE LITERALLY SAID go back to the other discussions and I've literally asked an actual question which got ignored then when I mentioned it. It was ignored again.

I've said my piece you've said yours so move on ITS DONE
I said your difference of opinion wasn’t the problem, it was your delivery. Don’t tell me when I’m done, and calm down with your caps lock too.
Right sorry, I will now stop responding to the abrasive newbie 😀

God I hate rude people 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Is it just me or does anyone else think she looks super anxious? My anxiety shows in my eyes and her eyes just look overwhelmed and nervous.
Her hair length is looking good here, but her eyes look dead and that smile.....!!!

Reactions: 5
Is it just me or does anyone else think she looks super anxious? My anxiety shows in my eyes and her eyes just look overwhelmed and nervous.
Thats one big fake smile. She hasnt uploaded anything to youtube for over a month disgraceful!

Reactions: 12
Thats one big fake smile. She hasnt uploaded anything to youtube for over a month disgraceful!
She can’t say it’s because she is uploading to Instagram because she isn’t. She has finished ‘writing’ her book and her paid friends take turns in writing her blog so just what the hell is she doing? She is crap at Mario Kart so isn’t practising that.

Reactions: 6
This lockdown has proved she won’t do anything unless she’s being paid to promote it. Long gone are the days of basic vlogs for the fun of it.

Reactions: 18
To be fair, there is absolutely nothing in her days to document so I'm not surprised by the lack of vlogs. She can edit instant moments to within an inch of their lives and put them up on Instagram but even the best filmed and edited vlogs will be a waste of time if the vlogger is sitting on the same sofa crease for 7 hours on end, scrolling through their feed and binge watching Netflix.

Reactions: 11
It must be quite a sad, purposeless life. Unless she does other things she doesn’t show, like volunteering, maybe?

I will fully admit to being a real, cosy homebody (when I’m not at work) but I can’t imagine just being home all day without purpose. I can’t imagine it does much for her self-esteem.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Haha, I was being serious! 😂 I don’t really follow her much, and I just CAN’T envision such an empty life! There must be SOMETHING behind the scenes, surely?!

Reactions: 8
Haha, I was being serious! 😂 I don’t really follow her much, and I just CAN’T envision such an empty life! There must be SOMETHING behind the scenes, surely?!
I've said it before too, that the less you do, the less you feel the need to do anything. I feel I'm a little bit similar to Zoe, I very much like being in comfort zone and I can do nothing for quite a long time, but I have "fomo", which makes me do things. 😂

I have to say, at least she has accomplished something in her life (even if we like to discuss she was just lucky with her timing and has not done much), so she doesn't have to worry about not doing anything big with her life anymore. In that sense she is very lucky, she's now free to do anything or nothing, whilst I'm here at Alfie's age, being nervous and scared whether I'm making right career choices etc. I feel Zoe's life will continue to be like that till the first kid, or if they really manage to go on a first long trip away, which maybe will make her realise that there is so much more than just your own lovely comforting home.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Can’t wait for her book to come out so I can read a PDF of it somewhere (would never ever dream of giving her my money by buying a legitimate copy) and laugh at how shite it is

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Aww shes moaning in Alfie's vlog shes sooo tired and thinks the sun makes you more tired...no your just a lazy slob!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.