Zoe Sugg #18 Joe Suggs irrelevant sister.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think this is a hurtful thing to say for future children. He obviously has brown eyes so there's a good chance his kids will have brown eyes.
Don't think this would be something I would like to hear my dad say if I didnt have the ocean blue eyes he'd hoped for.
The only thing you want when you have a child is that it is healthy. I mean who gives a damn about the eye colour :rolleyes:

Reactions: 27
I don't really feel bad for having a chat on here about pregnancy stuff re Zoe and Alfie, they monetise their entire lives and they sure don't hesitate to wheel out all the "when we have kids", "our children" etc talk, which I'm convinced is just to try and get people talking (or in Alfie's case, "my kids" and "when I have kids" 😐). Alfie saying things like "I bloody hope my kids have blue eyes" is such a see-through, attention-seeking comment, which I see as trying to get the minions all excited because everyone knows that Zoe has very blue eyes. It just seems so transparent.

Maybe I'm reaching a bit here but I definitely think they (or at least he) wants the speculation and encourage it. Zoe maybe hopes all the talk will eventually bring about actually having a baby for real; Alfie may hope the talk will generate engagement and it will also keep Zoe sweet and hanging on.

I obviously don't know for sure, but I genuinely don't believe they're trying/struggling for a baby as it doesn't seem to be part of Alfie's plan (and he seems to wear the trousers), never mind his girlfriend who has said publicly that not becoming a mother is her biggest fear, and all the "ring and a bump by 30" hope 🙁
'I bloody hope my kids have blue eyes' chill out Adolf

• Haha
Reactions: 81
I think this is a hurtful thing to say for future children. He obviously has brown eyes so there's a good chance his kids will have brown eyes.
Don't think this would be something I would like to hear my dad say if I didnt have the ocean blue eyes he'd hoped for.
The only thing you want when you have a child is that it is healthy. I mean who gives a damn about the eye colour :rolleyes:
Totally agree, it’s actually a very strange thing to say the more I think of it! Why would you even be thinking about eye colour? 😕

Reactions: 15
He’ll get more views if his children are blue-eyed, designer and shiiickkk. He got a pug cause they were the in breed at the time. And he says he wouldnt vlog his kids but he definitely would use them to sell all of the things. He’ll start them young, bleaching shickk hoodies in the house.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Zoe can’t be bothered with YouTube anymore unless it’s a paid AD video. Also, the fact that she has literally hardly posted during lockdown at all but she’s happy to do these live streams because again there’s money involved speaks volumes. If that isn’t clear enough for her sheep followers I don’t know what else will be. She doesn’t care about them, she cares about the money.

Same with her instagram, easy way to make money for her with little effort. Even on that she doesn’t post regularly, she will appear once a while with an update as to what she’s been doing and will then do some kind of poll asking questions as if she cares about the answers when really she is just trying to get her engagement up. It couldn’t be more transparent. I honestly don’t know why her followers give her the time of day anymore.

Reactions: 28
He’ll get more views if his children are blue-eyed, designer and shiiickkk. He got a pug cause they were the in breed at the time. And he says he wouldnt vlog his kids but he definitely would use them to sell all of the things. He’ll start them young, bleaching shickk hoodies in the house.
He's probably tie dye the baby clothes. :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I would be more concerned they got that massive jaw than his brown eyes personally. Imagine Zoe’s head with that jaw 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Maybe it's the whole dream seller thing. Hey Zoe, I want kids with blues like yours, done subtley to sell the idea he wants kids with her and keep her hooked on for a while longer.

I have way too much time if I'm trying to analyse these walking advertisement boards....using the term walking loosely.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It sounds like child labor laws need to be put in place in the Sugg/Deyes household by the way you're explaining it, making me cackle all over the place lol

Reactions: 7
I can just picture Zalfie branding their kids as a trademark like Kim and Kanye have done. Their little faces plastered all over a autumnal nappy cream.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can just picture Zalfie branding their kids as a trademark like Kim and Kanye have done. Their little faces plastered all over a autumnal nappy cream.
Future self baby hoodies that cost £55 🙊 we really shouldn't be giving them ideas

• Haha
He'll definitely brand them up and try to get as much money as he can. Lockdown just proving his current content is irrelevant and as a couple they are of no interest anymore.

Having been in a failing long term relationship breaking free is really hard and the fear of being on your own is worse than being treated like dirt by your manipulative partner. You fool yourself into being grateful to be with them and after spending do long pretending to be happy for others you weirdly start to believe it yourself.

It took a big situation to force me to open my eyes and I think with Zoe it will be the same. I reckon that joe either getting engaged or having a baby is the only she'll open her eyes. It will force Alfie to have to be honest about the future. And the fact he talks about eye color shows he's not there. Any normal adult just wants their child to be healthy and happy

• Heart
Reactions: 23
just wanted to say this really educated me! Honestly I put tampon applicators in the same camp as plastic straws and disposable coffee cups as a lazy wasteful thing that was completely unnecessary, but really was not aware that certain conditions would make cardboard applicators very painful. Putting it in the context of Zoe the most wasteful woman on the internet who just before that post was posting able restocking her house plants for the millionth time, you can kinda see how I made the link. She’s just that kind of person 🤦🏻‍♀️. (I wonder if a very smooth reusable applicant made of bamboo or such like will become more mainstream for those menstrating whose only option is plastic throw away at the moment)

I find this so interesting. I live in Germany and we do not have tampons with applicators. I first saw them in the UK.
I have Never had issues using tampons so never thought about needing or wanting to use them with applicators, tried it once and honestly found it a bit odd.
I was however ignorant to the reasons why some women may benefit from using them. It now makes me wonder what German women with these conditions/issues do who simply cannot get applicators in Germany.

See, I sometimes really feel as if I’m wasting my time reading here but I was definitely made aware of something important today.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
There’s likely a lot of women suffering for want of menstrual products they can use that are comfortable and don’t hurt them. But then, this isn’t exclusive only to countries that don’t sell plastic applicator tampons, nor to women who can’t afford to have access to these products.

Women’s healthcare, particularly gynaecological issues, are extremely underfunded and underresearched the world over, pretty much at every societal level. Ask anybody who has suffered with a gynae complaint and they will tell you. It took me 11 years to get a diagnosis, I’m sure there are other posters reading here who can easily compare their own experience.

I think you don’t hear much about it partly because, a) women are conditioned that it is in some way shameful to speak about our vaginas, or the functions they perform, and b) the whole of society is conditioned that women are ‘supposed’ to suffer certain types of pain (it goes right back to the whole Eve and the apple thing, and we actually haven’t changed much in our attitudes towards female pain), so we should just put up with it. A very simplistic example would be the way in which women are convinced that pain in childbirth is somehow a “good pain” for one, and they shouldn’t desire any effective drugs to help with that, but that example comes with many emotive outliers. A better example would be that many people don’t know that female symptoms of a heart attack differ to male symptoms, so they go undiagnosed and die more often from heart disease. Car manufacturers test air bag safety using dummies of average male height and weight, which (of course) is greater than that of many female bodies. So, short and slim female bodies are killed by their air bags more frequently.

There are so many more examples I could give, but I’m sure anybody reading gets the gist: people don’t care much about women’s pain, and the lack of menstrual products that don’t cause pain to women with chronic vaginal pain is just the tip of the iceberg.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
They will end up like Mother & Father of daughters.

Reactions: 5
There’s likely a lot of women suffering for want of menstrual products they can use that are comfortable and don’t hurt them. But then, this isn’t exclusive only to countries that don’t sell plastic applicator tampons, nor to women who can’t afford to have access to these products.

Women’s healthcare, particularly gynaecological issues, are extremely underfunded and underresearched the world over, pretty much at every societal level. Ask anybody who has suffered with a gynae complaint and they will tell you. It took me 11 years to get a diagnosis, I’m sure there are other posters reading here who can easily compare their own experience.

I think you don’t hear much about it partly because, a) women are conditioned that it is in some way shameful to speak about our vaginas, or the functions they perform, and b) the whole of society is conditioned that women are ‘supposed’ to suffer certain types of pain (it goes right back to the whole Eve and the apple thing, and we actually haven’t changed much in our attitudes towards female pain), so we should just put up with it. A very simplistic example would be the way in which women are convinced that pain in childbirth is somehow a “good pain” for one, and they shouldn’t desire any effective drugs to help with that, but that example comes with many emotive outliers. A better example would be that many people don’t know that female symptoms of a heart attack differ to male symptoms, so they go undiagnosed and die more often from heart disease. Car manufacturers test air bag safety using dummies of average male height and weight, which (of course) is greater than that of many female bodies. So, short and slim female bodies are killed by their air bags more frequently.

There are so many more examples I could give, but I’m sure anybody reading gets the gist: people don’t care much about women’s pain, and the lack of menstrual products that don’t cause pain to women with chronic vaginal pain is just the tip of the iceberg.
I have medical vaginiusmus (need sedated for paps) and endometriosis. Took me 12 years to get diagnosed. Back home all my drs in the UK dismissed me and said it was all in my head. Moved to Canada and within a few months of seeing my Dr, I had a diagnosis. I have def found healthcare to be better here and doctors to listen and not be dismissive.

• Sad
I have medical vaginiusmus (need sedated for paps) and endometriosis. Took me 12 years to get diagnosed. Back home all my drs in the UK dismissed me and said it was all in my head. Moved to Canada and within a few months of seeing my Dr, I had a diagnosis. I have def found healthcare to be better here and doctors to listen and not be dismissive.
..Can we keep it on topic please, what does your medical vaginiusmus have to do with Zoe and Alfie?

Reactions: 13
..Can we keep it on topic please, what does your medical vaginiusmus (whatever tf that is) have to do with Zoella and Alfie?!
Someone made a comment about Zoe having to use applicator tampons and how it is not environmentally friendly...someone else made a comment about how people use applicator tampons for a number of reasons inc endo pain, vaginismus, etc.

Reactions: 22
..Can we keep it on topic please, what does your medical vaginiusmus have to do with Zoe and Alfie?
Your original comment before the edit was unnecessarily rude. Don't be so dismissive and act like this condition doesn't exist when people in this very thread are sharing their personal experiences with it.

Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.