Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kriistiee

Not true. Twitch has a multitude of different tracks to make money. Technically day one you can make money from donations, also if you are a creator or someone well known (like big celebs) they often just give partner status right away (Alfie has his handed to him, not immediately since he like never streamed, but still had the influencer perk of fast track). For affiliate it’s like average 3 viewers, 500 followed and 500 hours streamed past 30. For partner it’s more complicated (there are averages and whatnot) but things can work against numbers like if your numbers were boosted through hosts and raids you often get denied.

TLDR: twitch has a complex system for getting full benefits but they hand these perks out like candy to people who are/were well known from other platforms.
O thought you meant YouTube sorry x

Reactions: 1
I thought the old house was quite nice actually, from what I seen of it at the time. But they didn't look after it at all (their usual 'easy come easy go' mentality?) and it looks a right state now. I know they don't live there anymore, but if they own it and are putting it on the market, they should still take responsibility and make sure it's in decent nick, especially with the cost of the rent! But then again, they can barely take responsibility for their own home, so that's out of the question 😅
I seen something that breaks down the cost the rent is 2 grand something plus council take 300 and something and other cost which equals the amount. I agree it's a lot of money I come from somewhere that we don't pay council tax but depends on what country and area and hotspots for price I'm not defending but things such a council tax has to be charged to include it and they don't determine that for instance

Again not defending just making an logical point. But glad someone agree it used to be such a nice place and I feel old saying that but it's true

Reactions: 1
Not sure what you’re getting uppity about, your post implied that the rent was only £2,000, because the remaining £1,500 would be council tax. I explained that that’s not how council tax would work on a private rental. Private rent = rent price + council tax, as the landlord is not the one who pays it.
No I didn't say that it's over that amount it's 2 grand plus but because i didn't remember the exact figure I said that and quote the council tax said 300 SOMETHING because I didn't remember that figure either THERE WAS ALSO OTHER THINGS INCLUDEDWHICH TOTTALLED THE TOTAL AMOUNT

I am very aware how private works as I have rented privately so I know how my bills work

I am also saying it was on a different site and because I didn't put the figures in there and done a GENERAL search it brought something different up

I also said that it proberly something else and I got mixed up so get facts right and LET IT GO move on