Zoe Sugg #18 Joe Suggs irrelevant sister.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So it maybe a new thread but shes still doing the same tit which is duck all apart from playing Animal Crossing and making chocolate milkshakes with ice in :rolleyes: :giggle: . Strictly apparently want her on the show but NOWAY in hell would she do that! get off her sofa for more the 1 hour a day, I mean where would she find the time to watch Harry Potter and Gavin and Stacey? Yesterday she FINALLY took out her rats tails extensions but there's been no pic of her since.

Let the Chat begin..(y)

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Actual pic of Zoe after she's taken out her stennies

poster,504x498,f8f8f8-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
I can't wait to see her hair, bet she is currently desperately trying to make it look presentable. Can't imagine how grim those stennies are. They made her face look teeny, she looked awful.

Reactions: 17
I can't wait to see her hair, bet she is currently desperately trying to make it look presentable. Can't imagine how grim those stennies are. They made her face look teeny, she looked awful.
Shes probably ruined her own hair leaving the extensions in for so long.

Reactions: 11
iced chocolate is literally chocolate milk with ice in it. I don't understand how she drinks so much of that tit without feeling sick and bloated. then again it wouldn't be a day in the life of zoe if she didn't say "im not feeling very well"

Reactions: 25
iced chocolate is literally chocolate milk with ice in it. I don't understand how she drinks so much of that tit without feeling sick and bloated. then again it wouldn't be a day in the life of zoe if she didn't say "im not feeling very well"
“I had a MASSIVE headache”

• Haha
Reactions: 16
LONG time lurker here - nearly a year I've been following Zoe's non antics through these threads and agreeing and howling with laughter! Thought it was time I finally joined the fray.....
I can't believe the stennies are out - thank god! Can't wait for a pic!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I reckon she's taking the month off now. After all, she did post an Instagram photo everyday, and that's really difficult.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Strictly apparently want her on the show but NOWAY in hell would she do that! get off her sofa for more the 1 hour a day, I mean where would she find the time to watch Harry Potter and Gavin and Stacey?
Strictly wanting her on the show makes me laugh because she claims she’s turned it down several times already. At this point if she were on Strictly, it would look like she’s just copying her brother 🤣 following in his footsteps

Reactions: 12
I just want to say that I think its actually a really good thing that Zoe is is using her platform for good and getting the message out there, especially to the younger audience in the hope the generations will change. However I don't think it is from her at all its all Gleam led Hinch has posted identical post so its come from Gleam.

Reactions: 15
I reckon she's taking the month off now. After all, she did post an Instagram photo everyday, and that's really difficult.
A bit like the month she took off from the hard job that was vlogmas.
No pic of the hair as of yet!!!!

Reactions: 8
Shes probably ruined her own hair leaving the extensions in for so long.
if her hair has been cut or dyed then I’m putting money on her paying Sam a lot of money to have broken lockdown rules and done it for her.

Watched a couple of vlogs from 2018. Her hair looked so much nicer back then.

Reactions: 8
I don't know if she actually cares or not (I honestly think she does) but I was pleasantly surprised to see she didn't just repost one BLM post and moved on. I'm really glad she's using her platform to spread information and resources and that she seems to actually be doing at least a little bit of research, even if it's just on Insta. Good on her for once.

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.