Zoe Sugg #18 Joe Suggs irrelevant sister.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What makes you think she doesn't shower regularly?? Genuine question as I always get clean vibes from her and when she does vlog, as she has showers everyday and a bath as well sometimes. She looks a state agree and doesn't do makeup everyday and wears cosy clothes a lot but I don't get a smelly impression

im not defending her but I don't drink to get drunk I have 1 maybe I got drunk when I was a lot younger and like Zoe found it horrible so I don't do it now. Im not saying she's fun but I don't think her not drinking is a bad thing at all or an indication of how boring someone is
Oh yeah totally, I get if you had a bad experience you might be put off drinking, and I'm not saying you have to drink to have fun, but as someone else said, Zoe doesn't do anything else that is fun or look like she is a laugh to be around....so her not even coming to close to tipsy in 12+ years just seems to sum up how boring she must be to hang out with - personally, to me. There are other things that make her boring, this just seems to add to it.

Reactions: 15
Yeah there are certain alcoholic drinks I avoid because of how rotten they've made me in the past, but I just drink stuff I prefer and I know when to stop so I'm not completely gillian mckeithed. Was zoe a drinker in her teens? I know some people have a wild phase then once it's out their system they don't bother with alcohol

Reactions: 11
Yeah there are certain alcoholic drinks I avoid because of how rotten they've made me in the past, but I just drink stuff I prefer and I know when to stop so I'm not completely gillian mckeithed. Was zoe a drinker in her teens? I know some people have a wild phase then once it's out their system they don't bother with alcohol
She probably doesn’t drink so she can drunk shame other people the next morning and make them feel bad and imply they did something wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Oh yeah totally, I get if you had a bad experience you might be put off drinking, and I'm not saying you have to drink to have fun, but as someone else said, Zoe doesn't do anything else that is fun or look like she is a laugh to be around....so her not even coming to close to tipsy in 12+ years just seems to sum up how boring she must be to hang out with - personally, to me. There are other things that make her boring, this just seems to add to it.
What are you talking about?! of course Zoe is fun havent you seen her vlogs where her and her mates are playing board games and eating pizza? 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Not to mention when she does have a sip of someone else’s drink, she makes a big show of it. SHOULD I TRY A SIP??? DO YOU THINK I’LL LIKE IT? SHOULD I TRY?? *places two hands on the drink like a child, takes a tiny sip, makes sure she gets a reaction from everyone*

I had a friend who would make a whole ordeal out of drinking shots and how she couldn’t do it all in one sip and would make a huge thing about it “look I almost got half the shot down!” Zoe reminds me of that lol, needless to say it’s not fun to be around

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Didn't she used to vlog weekly? the thing is she hasn't got to do anything amazing sometimes just watching someone clean up and bake is enjoyable enough like Fleur de forces vlogs. Problem is Zoe cant even be arsed to film herself doing that!
At one point, when she first moved to Brighton to that flat on the sea front, I’m pretty sure she was daily vlogging. I remember watching , and it wasn’t exactly like she was rushed of her feet but it somehow didn’t matter and wasn’t boring. She did enough and had a pleasant enough mood doing it that made her enjoyable to mindlessly watch.

I couldn’t say how long she was doing it daily for but there was a lot of vlogging at that point - and that’s generally agreed around here to be her peak. It’s impossible to imagine her casually doing that now. Vlogmas is a business venture , that she constantly reminds us is “so draining” and we should be grateful for the free content. Back then she was just filming during the summer for the fun of it.

She never really recovered from the ghost writing scandal I’d say, becoming Increasingly bitter and defensive towards her audience and sarcastic about what she showed (whether it was an advert or something people might make rumours about, say). I watched one of those ‘what happened’ videos breaking down her career last night and the advent calendar ‘apology’ still grinds my gears. I can’t stand people who won’t accept fault and responsibility and try to shift it to others. Especially when they’re making a mint off their name. I’d forgotten how boots actually called her out too with the sub tweet “price set by the manufacturer.”

Every scandal like that seemed to make her more dead behind the eyes and detached from YouTube. I feel like all the gleamers have this fatal flaw. By rising to the top so quickly and easily they didn’t learn to take constructive criticism in the way a singer or dancer or actor most likely will in their years of training. It made their place at the top so unstable and brittle because it was based on nothing -so we’ve seen them slide downward in the last few years because not only is the content itself shallow but their attitude is so entitled. Plus they don’t need to do anything new, they’re rich as duck. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She probably doesn’t drink so she can drunk shame other people the next morning and make them feel bad and imply they did something wrong.
Oh this is SO something she would do, and mimic them at their worst to their face the next day to make them feel bad. And crow how she feels soooooooo good and fresh!!
What are you talking about?! of course Zoe is fun havent you seen her vlogs where her and her mates are playing board games and eating pizza? 😊
Of course!! And she is so kind to have them at her house all the time......!
Not to mention when she does have a sip of someone else’s drink, she makes a big show of it. SHOULD I TRY A SIP??? DO YOU THINK I’LL LIKE IT? SHOULD I TRY?? *places two hands on the drink like a child, takes a tiny sip, makes sure she gets a reaction from everyone*

I had a friend who would make a whole ordeal out of drinking shots and how she couldn’t do it all in one sip and would make a huge thing about it “look I almost got half the shot down!” Zoe reminds me of that lol, needless to say it’s not fun to be around
Yeah totally and she would so have one drink and be like 'im soooooo drunk' but everyone around her is like.....no..... you're blatantly not!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I find it irritating how Zoe claims to be a feminist and then allows this to happen:

View attachment 167418

Besides being a general waste of space and not contributing his equal share of household maintenance, Alfie is repeatedly disrespectful to her and strings her along as a casual "forever girlfriend"

and she lets him get away with it all :rolleyes:
I have the same vacuum as Zoe, now I need to get rid of it.

Come on be fair she said herself she cant multitask :LOL: I mean isnt that what your staff is for hun? so maybe instead of getting them to write crap articles on your website they could edit your vlog.
I agree, she's wasting the "Company time" on such a boring and irrelevant platform. I don't know why she doesn't have them focus primarily on youtube....at this point in her "career" she has made enough money to delegate that chore and reep the rewards. Am I wrong?

She said a few times she goes at least a week without washing her hair.
Honestly, this really depends on her as a person. I don't need to wash my hair that often....two or three days spaced apart at the most. Anything more than that it starts to irritate my scalp. A week is....kinda scummy but again--I'd chalk that up to maybe depression and laziness combined. I'd be a gross grease ball with such a painfully itchy scalp if I went that long...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I feel sorry for Amy, guessing she has a lottttt of editing ahead of her for "their" book

Do we think her and Alfie have got to the point now where no one would even be bothered if they did split? I mean aren’t they kind of past that point of being the in couple and “couple goals” ... CRINGE!! 🤢

Reactions: 16
Do we think her and Alfie have got to the point now where no one would even be bothered if they did split? I mean aren’t they kind of past that point of being the in couple and “couple goals” ... CRINGE!! 🤢
Their minions would bother they think they are 'couple goals' :rolleyes: 😊

Reactions: 7
Their minions would bother they think they are 'couple goals' :rolleyes: 😊
Oh yea forgot lol just seems a lot of YouTube couples are splitting lately and no one really seems to give a tit anymore 🤣 I feel like we’re all as bored of their relationship as they are 😆

Reactions: 9
Oh yea forgot lol just seems a lot of YouTube couples are splitting lately and no one really seems to give a tit anymore 🤣 I feel like we’re all as bored of their relationship as they are 😆
I think the only think that would make them split if either Soppy or Joe & Dianne get engaged first. Cause it will probably be a big wake up call for Zoe. If either of those couples get engaged & married Alfie will either man up up & put a ring a n Zoe's finger or Zoe will break up with him.

Reactions: 14
I just watched Ingrid Nilsen's video about her deciding to quit YouTube after 10+ years and it made me wonder if Zoe would ever do the same. Zoe already lives like she's semi retired, but maybe one day she plans on fully quitting. What do you guys think?

Bets on Zoe and Poppy leaching some free brow threading again "For EXpoSUre" as soon as the place opens up?

Reactions: 13
I think the only think that would make them split if either Soppy or Joe & Dianne get engaged first. Cause it will probably be a big wake up call for Zoe. If either of those couples get engaged & married Alfie will either man up up & put a ring a n Zoe's finger or Zoe will break up with him.
I think we'll know if they've become engaged before they've announced it as Zoe will have a full on meltdown and explode. He's definitely career wise doing everything she wishes she could so being settled would be the final nail. She probably won't leave Alfie but try and ruin these relationships instead

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
He’s said before he hates committing to stuff, even something he wants to do like buying tickets to a show just incase something better comes up that he wants to do... maybe he thinks the same with Zoe? Scared to make that commitment incase someone better comes along?

Reactions: 20
I have a work friend who always said she didn’t want kids, and she was always happy to hang with her husbands friends and family, well they just got divorced, she has very few friends because she prioritized his friends over hers, she isn’t close with her family because she prioritized his over hers, and the other day we were talking and she said her biggest regret was letting him convince her she didn’t want kids, it honestly broke my heart for her. I think Zoe is in a place where she feels like she can’t start over, she has built her entire life around Alfie, his family, and his friends. If she ended the relationship now she would have literally nobody in her life to help her get through the break up. Also she isn’t the adventurous type, she wouldn’t get on bumble, go to clubs, or go on blind dates, so instead she will be waiting for Alfie to decide when they’re ready to get married and when they have kids.

I just watched Ingrid Nilsen's video about her deciding to quit YouTube after 10+ years and it made me wonder if Zoe would ever do the same. Zoe already lives like she's semi retired, but maybe one day she plans on fully quitting. What do you guys think?
I watched that too! I hadn’t watched anything from her in years, but she seemed so happy and content with her choice and her life. I flipped through her YouTube and saw how her content really matured with her which Zoe hasn’t figured out how to do that. With Zoe I was always hoping she had something she was really passionate about and she would edge her content in that direction, but she really doesn’t seem too, she’s just sitting there doing the exact same thing she did in 2014 just with less enthusiasm.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I used to really love following Zoe, and if her content had continued to grow, I would have continued to watch. She’s in the perfect position to be a role model and provide the content that her age group would love to watch, but unfortunately her content got less mature if anything. It’s a shame.

Regarding Alfie, I do feel for her. Like people said here it would be incredibly hard for her to start again, and I understand why she would stick with him as a safety net. I hope that eventually he gives her what she wants, before it’s too late for her. Either that, or pulls the plug.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.