Zoe Sugg #18 Joe Suggs irrelevant sister.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it's probably just me but I get so mad whenever she says how big of a fan of HP she is.... witch didn't even read the books!!! she only read the first one.
and all fans know that the books are so much more than the movies and so much better.... she is fake fan and too lazy to even read the series she is "soooooo in love with" 🙄
She's only a fan of the first one because she played an EXTRA in the film. After all of these years of watching Zoe, that has always been my conclusion on her HP "love".

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve heard this thing about her being an extra a few times now... is there actually any evidence at all out there? Like, can you see her in the film at all, or are there any stills?

Reactions: 7
I’ve heard this thing about her being an extra a few times now... is there actually any evidence at all out there? Like, can you see her in the film at all, or are there any stills?
She’s shown pics of her on set before I think. She was an extra but out of frame so she’s never shown in the film. She was just a body to fill out one of the classrooms I think?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
When the Harry Potter films are filmed the kids at the local schools and village where it’s set are given the chance to be in the films - she wouldn’t have had to do anything special to be an extra or anything. She just lived in the village where some of the scenes were filmed.

Reactions: 17
Yeah, I’ve worked as a supporting artist back when I was a student, I know how it works. I just was interested as to whether there was actually any evidence of her being “in the films”, or whether it was just a fun little story she made up to show what a “mega fan” she is. I can’t see her at all in that screenshot?

Reactions: 6
Yeah, I’ve worked as a supporting artist back when I was a student, I know how it works. I just was interested as to whether there was actually any evidence of her being “in the films”, or whether it was just a fun little story she made up to show what a “mega fan” she is. I can’t see her at all in that screenshot?
Behind Ron at 2.45

Reactions: 5
It looks nothing like her. I even slowed down the footage to 1/4 speed.

I don’t know. I don’t think I’m buying it unless she has given some concrete evidence at some point.

Thank you for linking up the clip, though!

Reactions: 19
I don’t think that’s her in that clip but I think she did do it. I remember she talked about it and shared photos years and years ago. She’s in a Great Hall seen I’m fairly sure.

Reactions: 9
I don’t think that’s her in that clip but I think she did do it. I remember she talked about it and shared photos years and years ago. She’s in a Great Hall seen I’m fairly sure.
Yep I'm quite sure I remember she mentioned she was in the Great Hall scene

Reactions: 4

I don’t know. I don’t think I’m buying it unless she has given some concrete evidence at some point.

When talking about the experience she said she was part of "Snapes potion class scene in the first movie" and whilst she was cut out from the movie, this clip is from the extended cut (deleted scene) and has been used by several media outlets to show here participation. Thereby Clevver news, Teneightymagazine & Fansided to name a few.

On Imdb she's also listed as "Girl in potion class". And yes, I know, anyone can edit on imdb, but she's been listed like that for years and it would have obviously been removed if there was 0 truth to it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

I look nothing like I did when I was a child to be honest so your argument is not that valid!

She gave interviews to magazines about it and spoke about it on her channel when she was popular so I doubt she would be lying considering how easy it would be for someone to call her up on her tit - she even said that one of the actors asked her out (as kids but she said no) so once again very easy for the actor to call her up on her tit?

We all gossip about these youtubers and they do a lot of tit that needs to be called out but I think you might be grasping at straws - maybe out of boredom?

Reactions: 16
I look nothing like I did when I was a child to be honest so your argument is not that valid!

She gave interviews to magazines about it and spoke about it on her channel when she was popular so I doubt she would be lying considering how easy it would be for someone to call her up on her tit - she even said that one of the actors asked her out (as kids but she said no) so once again very easy for the actor to call her up on her tit?

We all gossip about these youtubers and they do a lot of tit that needs to be called out but I think you might be grasping at straws - maybe out of boredom?
I don't doubt she was in it either, alot of the HP films were filmed in Laycock & surrounding villages, I believe alot of the local kids got to be extras in the HP films & I know Joe has posted a picture before of him as a child in costume as he was an extra for a period drama shot in the area.

I don't doubt she was in it either, alot of the HP films were filmed in Laycock & surrounding villages, I believe alot of the local kids got to be extras in the HP films & I know Joe has posted a picture before of him as a child in costume as he was an extra for a period drama shot in the area.
I can confirm this, many kids in my school were extras. You can’t see any of their faces 😂

View attachment 151665

Does it still count as being in a film if ur scenes cut?
Nope. But the clip that was posted was a "deleted scene". So no, not part of the movie. If that is her though, which a lot of sources seem to claim, she's still "there" and imdb has her listed as being part of the production, just not making the final cut for the theatrical release of the movie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.