Zoe Sugg #18 Joe Suggs irrelevant sister.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's a bloody gazebo not a marquee. Might be an expensive gazebo, but still only a gazebo. Zoe knows nothing.
I was going to write the exact same thing?! How does Zozeebo not know she has a gazebo. Bloody hell 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hey, I've just found that their previous house was let agreed 15 days ago for £3,500 pcm. The website actually provides all the photos and a video tour of the house haha
Where do I find this please?

Reactions: 2
I wonder who they got to put it up, the gifting company delivering it, Alfie's paid for friends? Because I cant see either Zoe or Alfie being able to put a gazebo up.
It’s so true, they now only have rent a friends and Alfie’s family who financially benefit from knowing them. I also think when Zoe puts on her Christmas dinner gathering for her Wiltshire friends it smacks of the stately home gentry inviting their downstair staff upstairs for a one off

Reactions: 9
I predict they’ll leave the ‘marquee’ up for a few months. It’ll only get taken down due to the rain, wind or storm pushing it over.

I’ve just had a look at the old house on Rightmove. I definitely wouldn’t be paying over £3k a month to rent it in that state. The driveway was covered in weeds and cardboard boxes. The grass in the back was dead and yellow.

• Wow
I’ve just had a look at the old house on Rightmove. I definitely wouldn’t be paying over £3k a month to rent it in that state. The driveway was covered in weeds and cardboard boxes. The grass in the back was dead and yellow.
God shes raking it in £3500 a month just from renting that!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Has the gardening fiasco gone in the coffin with the gerbils? Wasn’t there a gardening phase of veg patch and weeding or sumut🙄

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.