Zoe Sugg #18 Joe Suggs irrelevant sister.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not sure if it’s been said before but mark definitely went into her house when he went to see her! In his vlog you hear him say Zoe is inside cooking and then he says “so I’ve come out, I’m outside” quickly corrected himself!

Thanks, not surprised they didn’t give a rescue dog a much needed home.

Sean can now also add ‘head of dog poo removal’ to the impressive list of things he fills his days with.
Does Sean still do YouTube?

Reactions: 10
I’m not sure if it’s been said before but mark definitely went into her house when he went to see her! In his vlog you hear him say Zoe is inside cooking and then he says “so I’ve come out, I’m outside” quickly corrected himself!

Does Sean still do YouTube?
yes, sean posted a garden update on youtube 2 days ago (i don't watch him, i just looked it up) :LOL:

Reactions: 5
Its Fathers day today wonder if shes seen her dad? silly me of course she hasn't he's not Nick deyes. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 12
The great media star can't be arsed to tweet something either. No wonder her family prefer Dianne over their own flesh and blood

Reactions: 16
Well she cant put a pic of him up on her IG with him wanting to remain faceless. :LOL:
Joe has though, he’s posted an old school photo of their dad, I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s fallen out with him because of Alfie

Reactions: 15
The great media star can't be arsed to tweet something either. No wonder her family prefer Dianne over their own flesh and blood
Of course her family prefer Dianne, she makes an effort, while Zoe isolates herself in her mansion & expects them to come to her.
I saw on insta that Joe & Dianne where supposed to go to Ascot, but so was Joe's mum & her husband. So both Dianne and Tracey got dressed in their outfits & posted on insta, so clearly they had been chatting & were supposed to go together. No way Zoe would have gone with her "anxiety".
Then last week on insta Dianne was doing a live cutting Joe's hair & their grandad chippy was commenting & Dianne straight away was chatting & waiting for Joe to tell her the reply. She was even talking about giving his grandad a haircut when they were allowed to see him again & said they would FaceTime them after the live. Zoe rarely mentions her grandparents, so it appears she doesn't keep in contact & I dunno but does her grandad comment on her insta either.

Reactions: 34
Joe has though, he’s posted an old school photo of their dad, I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s fallen out with him because of Alfie
Yes she could have posted up the same pic but I bet shes too busy spending the day with Alfie's family

Reactions: 7
I wonder if she sees Dianne's behaviour towards her family and thinks it justifies her spending lots of time and all of her effort with Alfie's family? The difference is, Zoe, is that Dianne can manage to dedicate time and care to both her bf's family and her own *gasp*.

I really hope it goes the opposite way though and that the she begins to recognise that the jealousy she feels means that she probably should start remembering that people without the last name of actually Deyes and Ferris exist and should matter in her life

Reactions: 11
I wonder if she sees Dianne's behaviour towards her family and thinks it justifies her spending lots of time and all of her effort with Alfie's family? The difference is, Zoe, is that Dianne can manage to dedicate time and care to both her bf's family and her own *gasp*.

I really hope it goes the opposite way though and that the she begins to recognise that the jealousy she feels means that she probably should start remembering that people without the last name of actually Deyes and Ferris exist and should matter in her life
Plus Dianne's family are in Oz.

Reactions: 6
Lol maybe she's not talking to her family rn because she can only do so through Harry Potter spons and JK is controversial atm :/ Don't fret though I think the next Fantastic Beasts movie comes out next year so her nan might get a phone call or a present to open this christmas x

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Imagine having a personal gym, being 26, having all the money and time in the world, constantly going on about fitness journeys and still not being able to manage running a 5k
I believe he couldn't run the whole thing because he hurt his foot?? He walked and ran, but he did finish.

Reactions: 6
She did spend Fathers day with the Deyes Alfie said on his stories he had his parents round.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.