Zoe Sugg #18 Joe Suggs irrelevant sister.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really thinK it’s unfair you talk about Zoe and pregnancy.

In general I think it’s unfair to talk anything about why people don’t have kids, when they’re going to have them etc etc.

People face battles with getting pregnant and it’s a very hard thing to go through. It is one of my biggest fears the thought of either infertility or struggling to get pregnant.

Reactions: 23
I was today years old when I learned about applicators for tampons. In my country they're not very common I think, or maybe I just missed them completely haha! You learn something new every day.

Seeing how much of a prude she has always been it's interesting that she's willing to discuss more 'adult' topics these days. I've noticed it on her website as well.

You're making a good point Kc92. It can be really painful to talk about pregnancy especially when a couple has trouble conceiving. However, with Zoe, she has harped on for years about babies and by when she wanted to have children and be pregnant. So I understand why people discuss it (especially after her infamous: "by 30 I want a bump and a ring").

Reactions: 9
True. But still whether she talks about it or not you don’t know what goes in behind doors.

I’ve seen in other threads people talk about it too (about other “influencers”) I just personally think pregnancy is very personal. For all we know it could be Alfie that struggles to have kids, it’s not just women.

I’ve seen mentioned before about a “failing relationship and why is she clinging on” just because she doesn’t have a ring and kids by 30 isn’t a failed relationship. I don’t know how any of you say there relationship is bad, you don’t live their life to them it may be completely normal and healthy.

Sorry for the rant it’s just annoys me everytime I read it. Imagine if you were in her shoes and the things you say about her relationship/babies/rings it’s not nice.

Say what you want about her YouTube or whatever work she is doing right now.

I know you’re all gunna attack me now so 🙋🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Also I thought it was very telling how Joe introduced them to his viewers..he said my friend Will and my friend Arden (they are a couple) but made a point introducing them as individually being his friend but introduced Zoe as his sister and her boyfriend Alfie, making a point of not saying Alfie was his friend!
I noticed this. Joe is always very measured about what he says and definitely saw it as a dig that if he wasn't dating his sister he wouldn't know him

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't class her as being in a failed relationship because she hasn't got the 'ring and bump by 30' she infamously demanded. It's more to do with the fact that her boyfriend is a twit and they are painfully incompatible and dragging out their failing relationship because neither of them can be fucked to start over.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
did anyone else think she looked odd in those selfies she posted yesterday? I know people on here have discussed in the past about whether or not she has secret botox, but something looked odd and i couldn't put my finger on what! Made me wonder if thats why she hasn't posted much or filmed herself much, because she feels insecure showing herself without all the work she has done? Thoughts?

Reactions: 10
Not gonna lie, I’m in this situation at the moment - been in a relationship almost 9 years, almost 30, I know it’s not making me happy but the fear of starting again is crazy . Also, by this point our lives are so intertwined with one another that I can’t even begin to think about how a break up would be easy in terms of logistics. So you do feel a bit ‘damned if you do, damned if you don’t’ so I can empathise on that level if that’s where she at within her relationship and doesn’t know what to do, cause I don’t either
You will one day just find the courage to end it. Wondering about the logistics will not stop mattering but it will seem less important than your overall happiness. I found myself pregnant just as I was about to end things, thought okay let’s give it another go and lasted a year because the void was just too huge.

True. But still whether she talks about it or not you don’t know what goes in behind doors.

I’ve seen in other threads people talk about it too (about other “influencers”) I just personally think pregnancy is very personal. For all we know it could be Alfie that struggles to have kids, it’s not just women.

I’ve seen mentioned before about a “failing relationship and why is she clinging on” just because she doesn’t have a ring and kids by 30 isn’t a failed relationship. I don’t know how any of you say there relationship is bad, you don’t live their life to them it may be completely normal and healthy.

Sorry for the rant it’s just annoys me everytime I read it. Imagine if you were in her shoes and the things you say about her relationship/babies/rings it’s not nice.

Say what you want about her YouTube or whatever work she is doing right now.

I know you’re all gunna attack me now so 🙋🏻‍♀️
I think speculating whether someone should stay with someone and have kids is fine. We’re not asking her on her social media we are discussing it on a forum where we talk about the aspects of her life she chooses to share. Both her and Alfie have recently brought up the subject of their future children a lot.

Zoe mentioned at the start of lockdown the number of fights her and Alfie might have. She actually said to him it could end badly. I think she is aware that they can argue a fair bit in any circumstances. If you talk about your private life it’s natural that others will too.

I agree a relationship hasn’t failed because they are not married etc. Plenty of failed relationships with married couples out there, a wedding doesn’t fix things

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I noticed this. Joe is always very measured about what he says and definitely saw it as a dig that if he wasn't dating his sister he wouldn't know him
I wonder did something happen between Joe & Alfie when Joe was down in Brighton. It's that Joe seems to have even less time for Alfie then normal. Like he called Alfie out over his unused gym & about failing his 30 day challenge again. He also seemed to be very short with Alfie in the Mario stream yesterday & was mocking him quiet a bit. It also strikes me as odd that not one of them vlogged it & normally when they are altogether there are 4 vlogs of the same day & yet there is not one & Joe & Dianne didn't even mention they had been to Brighton it was Zoe who name dropped them. My guess is Joe had enough of Alfie drooling over Dianne.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Alfie and Zoe are streaming on twitch rn and I haven’t actually looked into twitch properly, I didn’t realise that to subscribe you have to buy “sub tokens” and one of those costs £5.99!! People are actually spending money to subscribe to this idiots live streams, his current “subscriber goal” is 795/1000. Do they seriously need any more money?!
If you have Amazon Prime you get one free sub, I’m currently subscribed to HANAWINS and Irenealing because they actually have a talent worth subbing for. Had a peek at Alfie’s stream and lasted 3 minutes.

Reactions: 4
it's a shame because she was actually doing quite well.. like when she took alfie on a run and she wasn't even out of breath while he was sweating and complaining about a stitch :LOL:
It really irritates me because she has a natural runners body, she could quite easily end up running marathons. But she clearly doesn't care about her health and is terrified running will give her an appetite and she'll have to eat an actual meal. Prime eating disorder right there.

Reactions: 12
I wonder did something happen between Joe & Alfie when Joe was down in Brighton. It's that Joe seems to have even less time for Alfie then normal. Like he called Alfie out over his unused gym & about failing his 30 day challenge again. He also seemed to be very short with Alfie in the Mario stream yesterday & was mocking him quiet a bit. It also strikes me as odd that not one of them vlogged it & normally when they are altogether there are 4 vlogs of the same day & yet there is not one & Joe & Dianne didn't even mention they had been to Brighton it was Zoe who name dropped them. My guess is Joe had enough of Alfie drooling over Dianne.
i think Joe has just grown up and now he see's Alfie for what he really is, he see's what he's doing to Zoe and maybe doesn't agree with their relationship any more, as i see it Alfie has sponged off Zoe since the beginning! Now he's stringing her along as he knows she hopes he'll give her the life she really wants! You can see how badly he uses her by using pictures of her for his thumbnails on vlogs still as he knows they'll be viewed more if they feature her!

Reactions: 21
It really irritates me because she has a natural runners body, she could quite easily end up running marathons. But she clearly doesn't care about her health and is terrified running will give her an appetite and she'll have to eat an actual meal. Prime eating disorder right there.
I think she's just lazy

Reactions: 13
i think Joe has just grown up and now he see's Alfie for what he really is, he see's what he's doing to Zoe and maybe doesn't agree with their relationship any more, as i see it Alfie has sponged off Zoe since the beginning! Now he's stringing her along as he knows she hopes he'll give her the life she really wants! You can see how badly he uses her by using pictures of her for his thumbnails on vlogs still as he knows they'll be viewed more if they feature her!
I also think that despite the act, Dianne is pretty savy and would see what's happening too. There's definitely been a shift away from using them as part of their content since lockdown. Dianne is so family orientated and I can't imagine she approves of the effort Alfie makes with Zoes family. Or Zoe even.

I think its interesting to see how lockdown has impacted both relationships. Dianne seems to have got more say and influence and is almost more in control than Joe plus they seem more happier. Whereas Zoe and Alfie are now two flatmates sharing the same house

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Not gonna lie, I’m in this situation at the moment - been in a relationship almost 9 years, almost 30, I know it’s not making me happy but the fear of starting again is crazy . Also, by this point our lives are so intertwined with one another that I can’t even begin to think about how a break up would be easy in terms of logistics. So you do feel a bit ‘damned if you do, damned if you don’t’ so I can empathise on that level if that’s where she at within her relationship and doesn’t know what to do, cause I don’t either
Just to give you some solidarity, I was in this position 4 years ago. I was 28 and had been with my boyfriend for ten years. The idea of breaking up and starting over terrified me, and in the end what gave me the push to end it was meeting my now boyfriend. I'd still have ended it I think, but it may have taken a bit longer. Now 4 years on I'm so much happier. And yes it was hard and a bit awkward (I had to buy him out of the house etc), but I don't regret it for a second. You'll be ok, honestly 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I don't really feel bad for having a chat on here about pregnancy stuff re Zoe and Alfie, they monetise their entire lives and they sure don't hesitate to wheel out all the "when we have kids", "our children" etc talk, which I'm convinced is just to try and get people talking (or in Alfie's case, "my kids" and "when I have kids" 😐). Alfie saying things like "I bloody hope my kids have blue eyes" is such a see-through, attention-seeking comment, which I see as trying to get the minions all excited because everyone knows that Zoe has very blue eyes. It just seems so transparent.

Maybe I'm reaching a bit here but I definitely think they (or at least he) wants the speculation and encourage it. Zoe maybe hopes all the talk will eventually bring about actually having a baby for real; Alfie may hope the talk will generate engagement and it will also keep Zoe sweet and hanging on.

I obviously don't know for sure, but I genuinely don't believe they're trying/struggling for a baby as it doesn't seem to be part of Alfie's plan (and he seems to wear the trousers), never mind his girlfriend who has said publicly that not becoming a mother is her biggest fear, and all the "ring and a bump by 30" hope 🙁

• Heart
Reactions: 30
The baby chat is the only thing keeping them relevant, you can just imagine his title, I got ZOELLA pregnant

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Alfie saying things like "I bloody hope my kids have blue eyes" is such a see-through, attention-seeking comment, which I see as trying to get the minions all excited because everyone knows that Zoe has very blue eyes. It just seems so transparent.
I think this is a hurtful thing to say for future children. He obviously has brown eyes so there's a good chance his kids will have brown eyes.
Don't think this would be something I would like to hear my dad say if I didnt have the ocean blue eyes he'd hoped for.

Reactions: 20
I find it hilarious that on a tiktok I watched about zoella all the little kids were commenting on it saying there's either going to be a breakup, a pregnancy or an engagement this year 😂

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.