Zoe Sugg #18 Joe Suggs irrelevant sister.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not sure if it’s been said before but mark definitely went into her house when he went to see her! In his vlog you hear him say Zoe is inside cooking and then he says “so I’ve come out, I’m outside” quickly corrected himself!
I noticed this too! It was really obvious when he realised his mistake.....!!

Reactions: 9
Dianne probably spent more time with her family last year and her family are in Australia.

Reactions: 8
Shes bought some more plants because the others have had their day. Thats because you dont look after them. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Shes bought some more plants because the others have had their day. Thats because you dont look after them. :rolleyes:
This really bloody annoys me, EVERY plant she gets it dies and she just buys more to replace them. She can’t be arsed to look after and value anything. Everything is replaceable apart from the one thing that drags her down and she should replace....Alfred the hole

Reactions: 33
Came here to say this. It’s one thing to not have plants because you can’t keep them alive (me!) another thing to have loads and just love trips to the garden centre to buy more but end up killing them because your hidden housekeeper hasn’t been in 3 months of quarantine and we’ve had the hottest spring in 30 years. Lazy.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
This really bloody annoys me, EVERY plant she gets it dies and she just buys more to replace them. She can’t be arsed to look after and value anything. Everything is replaceable apart from the one thing that drags her down and she should replace....Alfred the hole
She plonks them in the conservatory but not all plants are supposed to be in direct sunlight.

Reactions: 16
Argh if you can’t keep plants alive buy fake ones, that’s what I do (I always look after plants I just can’t keep them alive for some reason whereas Zoe just buys them and gives up)

Reactions: 11
She plonks them in the conservatory but not all plants are supposed to be in direct sunlight.
This irks me a lot. Someone posted an image that showed a completely dried up plant in there. If you're going to place a plant in spot with direct sunlight, its not hard to water it and at least give it a chance. 🙄

Both Alfie and Zoe like the idea of being certain types of people, but are so lazy they never actually follow through - plant people, coffee people, fitness people. Its all talk and show but no real action. Is there a word for that type of behaviour? If there isn't there should be.

Reactions: 26
Alfie and Zoe are streaming on twitch rn and I haven’t actually looked into twitch properly, I didn’t realise that to subscribe you have to buy “sub tokens” and one of those costs £5.99!! People are actually spending money to subscribe to this idiots live streams, his current “subscriber goal” is 795/1000. Do they seriously need any more money?!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Also this 🤦🏻‍♀️
Of course she uses throw away plastic tampons applicators (which I’m shocked haven’t been banned!) because poor precious Zoe can’t get on with cardboard applicators. Jesus how about you don’t even need an applicator or better still use a reusable moon cup (which are a brilliant invention btw and I recommend to anyone who menstruates to try and give them a shot!)

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Just sliding in here (and I am the LEAST fan of Zoe’s there could be: I’ve never even watched her, but I resent the fact that I have to teach her as a topic in school) to defend her use of plastic tampon applicators.

I also cannot use cardboard tampon applicators, or moon cups. Neither can many, many women. For me, the cardboard tampon “catches” on entry, and my god, does it EVER hurt. Due to being on an online support group for women who suffer vaginal pain, I have learned that for so many women, the plastic applicator is such a god-send, due to vaginal trauma, endometriosis, vaginismus, and so on.

Whilst the production of single use plastic MUST be tackled as an immediate environmental concern, I believe that narrowing the market of feminine products is so NOT the place to start. Target the hundreds of plastic water and soft drink bottles found in every supermarket? Absolutely, go for it. Reduce the options for many women to have access to menstrual products that are comfortable for them? Absolutely not.

• Heart
Reactions: 103
Also she bought some massive plants, like that was well over £100 she spent! She's literally throwing away money by not looking after them. As others have said she should just buy fake ones!

Reactions: 12
Alfie and Zoe are streaming on twitch rn and I haven’t actually looked into twitch properly, I didn’t realise that to subscribe you have to buy “sub tokens” and one of those costs £5.99!! People are actually spending money to subscribe to this idiots live streams, his current “subscriber goal” is 795/1000. Do they seriously need any more money?!
And that's just for tier one, you can get a tier three sub which costs about £25

Playing mariokart on twitch with Joe, Diane, Will, and Arden. They're all cracking jokes and generally trash talking and Zoe just sits there with a vacant look on her face, barely speaking. She has absolutely no personality.

Reactions: 14
And that's just for tier one, you can get a tier three sub which costs about £25

Playing mariokart on twitch with Joe, Diane, Will, and Arden. They're all cracking jokes and generally trash talking and Zoe just sits there with a vacant look on her face, barely speaking. She has absolutely no personality.
He’s such a bleeping leech, he’s just been on Instagram crowing about how successful his stream was. The whole mario kart set up was joe’s idea, Alfie hasn’t a creative bone in his body.

Reactions: 13

Joe certainly went in on Alfie at one stage, showing he really thinks he is a complete joke.

You also have to pay each month for a subscription too.

Reactions: 8
Just sliding in here (and I am the LEAST fan of Zoe’s there could be: I’ve never even watched her, but I resent the fact that I have to teach her as a topic in school) to defend her use of plastic tampon applicators.

I also cannot use cardboard tampon applicators, or moon cups. Neither can many, many women. For me, the cardboard tampon “catches” on entry, and my god, does it EVER hurt. Due to being on an online support group for women who suffer vaginal pain, I have learned that for so many women, the plastic applicator is such a god-send, due to vaginal trauma, endometriosis, vaginismus, and so on.

Whilst the production of single use plastic MUST be tackled as an immediate environmental concern, I believe that narrowing the market of feminine products is so NOT the place to start. Target the hundreds of plastic water and soft drink bottles found in every supermarket? Absolutely, go for it. Reduce the options for many women to have access to menstrual products that are comfortable for them? Absolutely not.
just wanted to say this really educated me! Honestly I put tampon applicators in the same camp as plastic straws and disposable coffee cups as a lazy wasteful thing that was completely unnecessary, but really was not aware that certain conditions would make cardboard applicators very painful. Putting it in the context of Zoe the most wasteful woman on the internet who just before that post was posting able restocking her house plants for the millionth time, you can kinda see how I made the link. She’s just that kind of person 🤦🏻‍♀️. (I wonder if a very smooth reusable applicant made of bamboo or such like will become more mainstream for those menstrating whose only option is plastic throw away at the moment)

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Those two are insufferable. I can’t decide if they deserve each other or would be more tolerable apart. Zoe can’t keep bloody plants alive so probably shouldn’t aim for kids yet. She has also been staying offline and blaming people she follows for her flat mood so is going to unfollow/mute them all. 🙄

Alfie is a money grabbing arse, his greed just seeps out of him. This whole live streaming he pretended it was a one off, a few weeks later he is invested and encouraging young kids to spend their money - no adults with jobs would waste their cash to spend money on him. If he stood outside his house with a begging bowl, telling people this is where he lived but could they spare some change, people would walk on by but put yourself on the net, get your popular gf and her brother to coax the young and impressionable in for a fiver a time and he’ll be able to keep buying all the crap he wants.
Sorry I know he has his own thread.

Reactions: 17
Glad to have educated! 😊 I had thought it was just me who found cardboard applicators painful, but it turns out that there’s actually loads of us out there who do. However, I know exactly what you mean about conflating Zoe’s wasteful traits with the assumption that she just uses plastic applicators for the sake of ease.

For anybody else who is reading and can only use plastic applicator tampons, I’ve recently switched to Daye, which involves a sugarcane applicator which feels EXACTLY like the normal plastic ones, and I’ve found them to be absolutely fine on my last two cycles.

Please excuse me waxing lyrical about being against the demonisation of plastic applicator tampons! It’s something I’m very passionate about, as I would hate to see sufferers of chronic pain conditions, endo, vaginal trauma survivors, young HRT users, etc, to have their already limited options taken away 💕 Helping the environment is great, but not at the expense of women’s choices. God knows that there are already enough of those eroded away in our societies.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.