Zoe Sugg #18 Joe Suggs irrelevant sister.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s said before he hates committing to stuff, even something he wants to do like buying tickets to a show just incase something better comes up that he wants to do... maybe he thinks the same with Zoe? Scared to make that commitment incase someone better comes along?
I would think that's definitely true. He's got a very nice, comfortable life with her, but they don't really have much in common (other than mutual greed and laziness!). Alfie likes to go out, travel, drink, do things that are (slightly) adventurous. Zoe doesn't like any of that. And yes he can go out with his friends, but it's not really what you would picture as a recipe for happiness if you were thinking of committing to lifelong relationship. I'm sure he looks with envy at couples like Lotty and Zac who actually do things together.

And by being with her from so young, he's never had a chance to grow up and experience independent adult life - he's always been with her. It's not as if he's got it out of his system and is ready to settle down.

I think he's keeping his options open and hoping something better might come along, but he's too scared to cut the cord - knowing how much more (financially) she brings to the relationship.

Reactions: 22
I would think that's definitely true. He's got a very nice, comfortable life with her, but they don't really have much in common (other than mutual greed and laziness!). Alfie likes to go out, travel, drink, do things that are (slightly) adventurous. Zoe doesn't like any of that. And yes he can go out with his friends, but it's not really what you would picture as a recipe for happiness if you were thinking of committing to lifelong relationship. I'm sure he looks with envy at couples like Lotty and Zac who actually do things together.

And by being with her from so young, he's never had a chance to grow up and experience independent adult life - he's always been with her. It's not as if he's got it out of his system and is ready to settle down.

I think he's keeping his options open and hoping something better might come along, but he's too scared to cut the cord - knowing how much more (financially) she brings to the relationship.
I agree with this! I think Alfie has missed out on a lot in life because he’s with Zoe. I definitely think his life would look very different if he was single or with somebody else. He has to have some resentment for that. Although, he’s also rich so maybe not...

Reactions: 10

Yep! I think he definitely weighs his options on his gain rather than love for their relationship! I mean she owns the house not him so he’d be giving all that up too! This also feels like this was not only Zoes way of making sure she was secure in the future but also the only way she could have some power of keeping hold of him! I’d love to see what he’d be like/would have been like without her and vice versa!

Reactions: 13
I was actually thinking about this this morning. Do you think Zoe rethought the "bump and a ring by 30" thing because she saw that her mates' long term relationships weren't working out? e.g. louise and her husband/marcus and niomi obviously broke up ages ago, but tanya and jim must have been a big surprise.
Alfie's more hesitant to make that step anyway, so would make sense if they both realised they should give it more time (even if it has been 8 years!) as they're both (especially him) still very young.

Reactions: 6
Have we got a new thread name suggestion? Can’t remember.

‘Zoe Sugg - relationship stale, followers low, who will dig Zozeebo out of her hole’

😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Exacatly they don't have much in common. Remember when she was on some podcast and said they once tried to have a no work talk rule at home and they had nothing to talk about.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Zoe’s a bore, can’t be bothered to upload no more, her content is laggin, her and Alfie ain’t shaggin no ring and no bump gave her the hump ... 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Zoe Sugg #19 'Writing' a novel, playing on her Switch. God, I'm over this boring witch

• Haha
Reactions: 29
To me is very weird how she always seems to have fun (of course debatable) planned days with Mark, yet with Alfie such days happen maybe once a year. She spent a movie night outside with candles lit with Mark. Why do they never do even such easy, but little bit more special things with Alfie?! Odd.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Sorry, going back a page! Does she really not drink at all, then? I can understand not drinking to excess anymore, especially as you get older and feel the effects more often than not!

But not even a nice glass of red with dinner? They have the money to buy the really good stuff, too.

Reactions: 9
To me is very weird how she always seems to have fun (of course debatable) planned days with Mark, yet with Alfie such days happen maybe once a year. She spent a movie night outside with candles lit with Mark. Why do they never do even such easy, but little bit more special things with Alfie?! Odd.
you know those friends (not your best friends) that you make plans with but whenever it comes round you can't really be bothered and you want to cancel? that's like their relationship, they're not excited about spending time and doing stuff together. and it's not because they've been together ages, so many couples are still excited to spend time together even 20 years down the line! they obviously don't have enough in common to have a stimulating conversation with one another

Reactions: 15
you know those friends (not your best friends) that you make plans with but whenever it comes round you can't really be bothered and you want to cancel? that's like their relationship, they're not excited about spending time and doing stuff together. and it's not because they've been together ages, so many couples are still excited to spend time together even 20 years down the line! they obviously don't have enough in common to have a stimulating conversation with one another
We've seen the way they can't have a conversation alone, or even with friends. That's why they take a deck of cards everywhere. Even to the gifted private meal together when they were in Dubai when Alfie was getting his #gifted horse veneers.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sorry, going back a page! Does she really not drink at all, then? I can understand not drinking to excess anymore, especially as you get older and feel the effects more often than not!

But not even a nice glass of red with dinner? They have the money to buy the really good stuff, too.
Drinking wine is something you slowly learn to love (at least from my experience) but we know Zoe doesn't even like coffee. She's like a kid - if it at first try seems disgusting then goodbye, she's off to "iced chocolate" hahah.
And to be honest... when do they ever even have a nice dinner?! 🤣 I wonder if Alfie's parents drink and offer wine at their place, never noticed.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.