Zoe Sugg #18 Joe Suggs irrelevant sister.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg her hair looks so much better! She's half making me want to cut mine off again haha. Even the blonde looks better shorter.

Reactions: 12
I definitely love how her hair looks right now, I think it suits her. When she first got the extensions I liked them because I remember being a fan of her when she had long hair and I thought maybe she'd come back to YouTube in some way (no idea why I decided that haha?) but I think she suits the length it is now / a little shorter

Reactions: 9
Her hair looks so much better now but she’s like ‘prefer it with the extensions’. No, girl. They looked so heavy and drowned you.

Reactions: 20
Why does she constantly have cold sores? I’m sorry but the pair of them don’t have the best hygiene, Alfie and her keep seeming to have ring worm patches on them....

New pictures of her hair
Is she just in a bra in that second photo? If that’s what it is, she is 100% in the wrong size 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Why does she constantly have cold sores? I’m sorry but the pair of them don’t have the best hygiene, Alfie and her keep seeming to have ring worm patches on them....

Is she just in a bra in that second photo? If that’s what it is, she is 100% in the wrong size 😂😂😂
You do realise cold sores are nothing to do with hygiene though right?!

Reactions: 15
I think Zoe’s hair looks nice! I think the slightly longer hair she has now suits her- the stennies were always ratty and they were too big for her head, it overwhelmed her.

I wish she would go a tiny bit darker with her hair, I think it would look nice. Not quite as dark as she was for vlogmas a few years back (which washed her out imo), but I think the blonde doesn’t do her any favors either.

Reactions: 9
That face 😂

actually like her hair without the extensions. I’m amazed at how her dark root isn’t showing at all. I died my hair during lockdown myself and my dark root is so noticeable im going to have to do it again.

Poppy’s puppy looks so cute but how did she manage to get a puppy from a breeder? I’ve stopped paying attention to the English rules as they don’t apply. Is she allowed to visit a breeder?

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.