Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gamu

VIP Member
Weird that Sam has paid to go on a safari in April when he already has a cheetah at home :unsure:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 109

London123

She reminds of of a trans hence the hands

I cannot stand her smugness on that video!!
"she reminds me of a trans"

Whatever your opinions of Zara - and her hands - absolutely no need for lazy, offensive, transphobic comments like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 74

peanutbuttervibes

Why does she keep saying 'love wins' and have it on her bracelet etc?! You cheated and begged, stalked and bunny boiled for forgiveness Zara (getting your boyfs ex to beg him to take you back 🤢🤢🤢) It's hardly like you were separated by miles, immigration, danger, family feuds etc?! Love didn't win, your whiney stalking won!
If love wins, you wouldn't have fucked another guy and then invited your fella and his mum along to watch you perform, cos love would have stopped you!

also i thought love wins was supposed to be about gay marriage being legalised in the states lol, not about you cheating and manipulating your boyf into taking you back

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 55

Eckledomr

What a world we live in nowadays where thousands and thousands of people are supporting them getting back when she’s cheated, saying ‘it was a mistake’ and ‘people learn and grow’. Ffs a mistake would be forgetting your partner hates gin, and ordering them a G&T at a bar, not HAVING SEX MULTIPLE TIMES with someone else. Scary how many people would be willing to move on with a person after cheating. Where’s the self respect?! Makes me so angry that cheating is almost normalised.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Pixipoppy

VIP Member
She deletes the comments about a boob job but leaves the ones from guys saying she’d give a great tit wank :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 52

RonnieBlessHim

VIP Member
Why does she keep saying 'love wins' and have it on her bracelet etc?! You cheated and begged, stalked and bunny boiled for forgiveness Zara (getting your boyfs ex to beg him to take you back 🤢🤢🤢) It's hardly like you were separated by miles, immigration, danger, family feuds etc?! Love didn't win, your whiney stalking won!
If love wins, you wouldn't have fucked another guy and then invited your fella and his mum along to watch you perform, cos love would have stopped you!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 50

doodlebug

VIP Member
She also blocked me. But it was when she was doing that “show me a photo of”. I said she should show us a photo from the time period when she had cheated on her boyfriend but was pretending everything was fine 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Pixipoppy

VIP Member
Uuugh all the comments on her latest pics are basically saying things like “this is why sam took you back” and “did sam really think he could leave you” while fawning over her. This is such a problematic view 😬 Basically implying that if a girl is hot she can do whatever she wants and a man should be eating out of her hand?! Relationships aren’t just based on looks! No matter how hot someone is, if they’re a bad person they’re a bad person.

Reactions: 37

kezzian

EE9670A5-55DE-41FD-8B6E-D5190CDC9FCF.jpeg

So irresponsible and self-absorbed of her to think that her choices (as an individual with 1.4 MILLION followers) don’t have real life consequences.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 35

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Isn't it nice to know that somewhere in the lovely Maldives Sam and Zara are probably having a massive argument because she has fucked it again . 😃
'Fucking hell Zara, you've cocked it up again. I don't think I can let you be in my next Just Eat advert'
Zara: *Crying but no tears* YOU CAAANNNNN!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 35