Zara McDermott #2 Knickers down for fame, career down the drain, does she have no shame?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s 1000% an attention thing. There’s no way she’s wearing those tops for Christmas and every single one just happens to be a low cut top to show off her tits. She just wants to get her new pair out at every opportunity so people notice 🙄

Reactions: 9
She's deleting comments about her boob job on her latest post 🙄 someone called her out for hiding it and not being honest over it and it's already been deleted

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can see comments about her boob job disappearing from that post in front of my eyes!! Have a day off Zara

Reactions: 18
Clearly she has had a boob job.
You wouldn't delete comments about it if you hadn't.

Is she embarrassed 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Firstly I’m all for getting your boobs out but that top looks ridiculous - surely no one would go out like that? Secondly, no one that tiny has boobs that big

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.