Zara McDermott #2 Knickers down for fame, career down the drain, does she have no shame?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet Zara is gutted she isn't part of the #thompsonclan family snap, obviously she feels the need to comment on it with hearts, he must be so embarrassed of her

Reactions: 14
I have a serious laugh to myself at people who say Sam doesn’t like Zara, embarrassed etc.
Lads, he has a post up 4 days ago saying “i love you” how more clear does a man need to be 🙄
They are both cheaters let them at it. Sam is not an angel!!!

Reactions: 13
Weird that Sam has paid to go on a safari in April when he already has a cheetah at home :unsure:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 109
I have a serious laugh to myself at people who say Sam doesn’t like Zara, embarrassed etc.
Lads, he has a post up 4 days ago saying “i love you” how more clear does a man need to be 🙄
They are both cheaters let them at it. Sam is not an angel!!!
i personally think he’s terrified of being single in a pandemic. reckon he’ll cheat as soon as clubs open again

Reactions: 26
How unbelievably tone deaf is Zara though? Still an ongoing global pandemic, one of the hardest financial years for most people, half the country have just been told that they can't have Christmas with their family yet she still felt the need to announce an unnecessary safari bleeping holiday just to futher acknowledge she's back with Sam 🙄

Reactions: 26
She reminds me when I was with my ex and didn’t feel secure in the relationship and kept wanting to book things to be like “right okay they will be with me til then because we’ve got this booked” (logical)

Reactions: 29
She reminds me when I was with my ex and didn’t feel secure in the relationship and kept wanting to book things to be like “right okay they will be with me til then because we’ve got this booked” (logical)
Been there done that 😅 but that’s 100% what Zara’s doing. She’s absolutely tragic and I think her mindset is if she absolutely spams insta with “couple goals” posts and constantly reiterates that they’re together, and they’re buying stuff together and booking holidays together that all her sad followers will believe it, but more importantly so will she and Sam will too!

Also her awful fake boobs look like 2 footballs taped to her chest

Reactions: 15
My ex did exactly the same thing! He was very manipulative and knew I wanted to leave him but I had low self esteem so he would constantly book holidays and hold them over my head when I tried to leave making me feel guilty by saying 'I've spent so much money on this' etc etc. I see a lot of his behaviour in Zara! Not that I think Sam is an angel!!

Reactions: 4
Ah this is v familiar 😂 Is it sad that I knew my relationship with my ex was over because he kept refusing to book a holiday with me that year after us usually having Atleast 3 city breaks and a holiday a year.
I can see her doing the same!

Reactions: 5
She is one of the most photoshopped people I have ever come across on Instagram, all her photos look completely different and her body is also different in all of them. She’s terribly underweight and I don’t think she’s pretty at all just a very plain Jane

Reactions: 11
Did anyone else find the way she waved her hair in that story vid anxiety inducing eeek separate with clips plsss!!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.