Zara McDermott #2 Knickers down for fame, career down the drain, does she have no shame?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😭 😭
looool the door frame just disappears under her legs 😭 😭 and the carvings on the door are living a life of their own
I’m usually reluctant to claim people are editing their photos because I’ve seen a few of myself where it looks like it could be edited due to weird angles but that’s in a league of its own between the disappearing doorframe and the misshapen arms! 😭😂

Reactions: 8
does anyone else feel like she’s probably not very sexy in real life? the way she over-sexualises herself in pictures is so different to what you see when sam films her in the mornings - childish pjs, a teddy bear, the face mask...

Reactions: 28
does anyone else feel like she’s probably not very sexy in real life? the way she over-sexualises herself in pictures is so different to what you see when sam films her in the mornings - childish pjs, a teddy bear, the face mask...
Sam even admitted she’s not sexy on made in Chelsea and described her hair as “teletubby bun”🤣🤣🤣 and spot cream or something

• Haha
Reactions: 11
New to this thread. I think Zara is heading down the Only Fans road as what else is there left to do? She’s tried singing, cooking, fitness, she’s got the Z list boyfriend to cling onto. I know she’s signed to Storm but those giant magic chebs which have suddenly appeared surely limit what she can do with them now? She’d be better off going to university and getting herself a career, she’s only 24, it isn’t too late to turn it around.
Anyway, chebs and top lip ....

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Exactly, thats why she tries overly hard to be sexy. Cos she isn't sexy in the slightest 😂

Reactions: 7
Does anyone feel like she maybe had an unhealthy obsession with him? Like taking photos of him doing things, tagging him in absolutely everything, making a point that she's with him all the time? I'm sure she did that plenty before they broke up but now that they're back together, it just seems needy and trying to prove a point that they're back together like she wanted

Reactions: 22
Not sure if this has been discussed but I was just scrolling on insta and its just overall just embarrassing isn't it

20201222_222902.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I almost feel sorry for Zara she looks so tragically excited and gleeful whenever sam films her on his Instagram story

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh my God her “Show me a pic” it’s actually embarrassing yes we know Sam is a mug and took you back. Next.

Reactions: 5
Her “show me a pic” thing is the most cringiest thing EVER, I guarantee you she’s asked all those questions herself to show off , she is so desperate to be part of the Thompson fam it’s embarrassing 🤣

Reactions: 18
Guys I know this is a thread about Zara but...
I have a strong feeling Louise and Ryan have broken Tier 4 and legged it out of London after the Christmas announcements. Both have been silent on instagram (for the first time) apart from pre-recorded adverts since it was announced Saturday night.

Louise previously spoke of plans to go to Devon for the holidays.
After Boris spoke on the 19th, saying we could not leave London after midnight, she posted "Who is going out of town? <3" then soon deleted it.

Personally, I have had to cancel a family trip to Cornwall to follow the Christmas guidelines and do my bit. If she is out of London, I will be absolutely livid she thinks that she is cleverer (posting pre-recorded ads tagging "home sweet home"), it is arrogant, it is WRONG, she has also not been wearing a mask in public places even the hairdressers (and now they are ALL closed)!!

Again, I know this thread is about Zara, but she is involved with them and is their neighbour...

I wanted to come on here to hear thoughts and get to the bottom of this, I hope you all care about what is right as much as I do.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Guys I know this is a thread about Zara but...
I have a strong feeling Louise and Ryan have broken Tier 4 and legged it out of London after the Christmas announcements. Both have been silent on instagram (for the first time) apart from pre-recorded adverts since it was announced Saturday night.

Louise previously spoke of plans to go to Devon for the holidays.
After Boris spoke on the 19th, saying we could not leave London after midnight, she posted "Who is going out of town? <3" then soon deleted it.

Personally, I have had to cancel a family trip to Cornwall to follow the Christmas guidelines and do my bit. If she is out of London, I will be absolutely livid she thinks that she is cleverer (posting pre-recorded ads tagging "home sweet home"), it is arrogant, it is WRONG, she has also not been wearing a mask in public places even the hairdressers (and now they are ALL closed)!!

Again, I know this thread is about Zara, but she is involved with them and is their neighbour...

I wanted to come on here to hear thoughts and get to the bottom of this, I hope you all care about what is right as much as I do.
You might be right and it wouldn't surprise me, it's obvious by now that they all think they're above the regulations. She was in Sam's stories doing Christmas shopping a few days ago but I've seen nothing of them together since

Reactions: 9
And Louise is the most active person on her stories ever like we see every single second of her life. I know more about her movements than my own family 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.