Zara McDermott #2 Knickers down for fame, career down the drain, does she have no shame?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously can't stand this girl she photoshops her boobs and yeah Sam's mom most certainly doesn't approve

Reactions: 6
Has this already been shared..... WTF? She’s literally holding her boobs and pushing them up... looks ridiculous!!
86A0BF53-3F6E-4D69-ADA5-32F897062706.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm sorry but there are girls with a class and there are girls who look cheap .. I think she is about the second one .

Reactions: 16
Still waiting on Sam to acknowledge her birthday on his stories. He must be so embarrassed! I wonder will he

• Haha
Probs later tonight after he officially takes her back on tonight’s episode! He’s making himself look like such a mug by taking her back. How can he look at her the same way. She’s so smug it annoys me she got her way when she really doesn’t deserve it

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He specifically mentions convincing his family, yeah his mum deffo hates her ahaha

The sound of them kissing made my skin crawl

Reactions: 14
She reminds of of a trans hence the hands

I cannot stand her smugness on that video!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
She reminds of of a trans hence the hands

I cannot stand her smugness on that video!!
"she reminds me of a trans"

Whatever your opinions of Zara - and her hands - absolutely no need for lazy, offensive, transphobic comments like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 74
Oh nooo! It’s started. The coordinated posts on insta just now. It’s soooooo cringe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.