Zara McDermott #2 Knickers down for fame, career down the drain, does she have no shame?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally just heard of on kiss fm that they are not back together
Zara has sent him a letter and he has come out to say he is firmly over it

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So why she was in those stories the other day 🧐
The letter is in relation to what happened on last nights MIC which was filmed weeks ago! They are 100% back together I think has reza put them on his story and Ed bezzant

Reactions: 12
I don't think Louise ever liked her ? Maybe she think Zara as not posh like her and not belong to their circle ...
To me it looks like Sam just likes to Sh*g her but never looked at her as potential wife or mother ..maybe it was good for him to have someone next and she is also kind of celeb .. so worked for a while but have no potential future ?

Reactions: 1
I don't think Louise ever liked her ? Maybe she think Zara as not posh like her and not belong to their circle ...
To me it looks like Sam just likes to Sh*g her but never looked at her as potential wife or mother ..maybe it was good for him to have someone next and she is also kind of celeb .. so worked for a while but have no potential future ?
Louise commented on the creepy montage something like oh this made me cry! So im guessing she was all for them getting back together

• Sick
Reactions: 5
They are definitely back together, I also think this too because surely her emotions shouldn't be played out like this... I know she fucked up but she would've been heartbroken and doesn't seem right it carry on... When's the final episode?

Reactions: 4
They are definitely back together, I also think this too because surely her emotions shouldn't be played out like this... I know she fucked up but she would've been heartbroken and doesn't seem right it carry on... When's the final episode?
I agree.. also she was at sams gym which is right by his house early this morning. Obviously stayed there. I think Sam will get so much hate for getting back with her

Reactions: 15
What a world we live in nowadays where thousands and thousands of people are supporting them getting back when she’s cheated, saying ‘it was a mistake’ and ‘people learn and grow’. Ffs a mistake would be forgetting your partner hates gin, and ordering them a G&T at a bar, not HAVING SEX MULTIPLE TIMES with someone else. Scary how many people would be willing to move on with a person after cheating. Where’s the self respect?! Makes me so angry that cheating is almost normalised.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
I agree.. also she was at sams gym which is right by his house early this morning. Obviously stayed there. I think Sam will get so much hate for getting back with her
Yeah they definitely went out for dinner last night and she went back to his and asked him not to put it on socials... Wonder if they will lockdown together?

Reactions: 4
Yeah they definitely went out for dinner last night and she went back to his and asked him not to put it on socials... Wonder if they will lockdown together?
They both had a PT session with the same guy about an hour apart it looks like 😂

Reactions: 8
What a world we live in nowadays where thousands and thousands of people are supporting them getting back when she’s cheated, saying ‘it was a mistake’ and ‘people learn and grow’. Ffs a mistake would be forgetting your partner hates gin, and ordering them a G&T at a bar, not HAVING SEX MULTIPLE TIMES with someone else. Scary how many people would be willing to move on with a person after cheating. Where’s the self respect?! Makes me so angry that cheating is almost normalised.
Exactly this.

Reality TV has "normalised" treating your partner like tit. Not just cheating but generally being toxic too. If you're gonna scream and lash out at your boyfriend - you need to bleeping sort yourself out before being in any relationship. Same goes for if you make "mistakes" by cheating. It is NOT normal to mentally duck up someone you claim to love.

I hope to God Sam sees some sense and palms her off and just works on himself for abit.

Reactions: 23
I think people forget Sam is just as bad as Zara. Comments on the daily Mail regularly about him trying to get girls back to his room while he was with her. While Zara’s cheating is more public, I’ve no doubt Sam is no angel. They judge people by their own standards, so it wouldn’t phase them to get back together as they are both cheaters

Reactions: 19
They both had a PT session with the same guy about an hour apart it looks like 😂
I just noticed this. I wonder if they trained together or he is just still having them as clients but separately hmmmmmmmmmm

Reactions: 3
I actually always felt Sam was never that into her, or definitely not as into her as she was into him. So I think her cheating has been a great chance for him to leave the relationship whilst staying the good guy... which is not something that usually happens when a relationship he is in ends! The reason Zara is so distressed is not just because her relationship is over, but also her relevance.

Reactions: 15
I think people forget Sam is just as bad as Zara. Comments on the daily Mail regularly about him trying to get girls back to his room while he was with her. While Zara’s cheating is more public, I’ve no doubt Sam is no angel. They judge people by their own standards, so it wouldn’t phase them to get back together as they are both cheaters
Exactly. Sam is just as much of a cheating piece of tit as she is, which is why I don’t feel bad for him. The only thing I do feel bad about is the fact that Zara is borderline harassing him. A restraining order will be sent her way if she doesn’t stop embarrassing herself and seeks professional help.

Reactions: 10
The insta she just put up captioning about Maldives ... Louise and Ryan are currently in Maldives so more than likely Sam and herself were meant to be joining ... think this post screams they’re back together

Reactions: 2
If they're not back together someone needs to have a word with the girl, even if you're not insta famous begging multiple times over your socials for your ex back is not a good look (or romantic... has the girl ever seen a romantic comedy, she needs some tips 😂 ?!)

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.