Zara McDermott #2 Knickers down for fame, career down the drain, does she have no shame?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It annoys me so much and I don’t know why 😅 reminds me of 12 year olds stuffing their bras. Her boobs aren’t even in the cups!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She may as well set up an only fans and be done with the push up tits insta pics🤷🏻‍♀️
Although who the would pay to see her when you can get it for free on her insta🤣

She’s so desperate for attention it’s cringe. Zara boobs won’t keep a man you need a personality and a nice one too go find one and give your poor boobs a rest

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m no hater to healthy eaters or fitness peeps lol but I have to unfollow her. I liked her more puppy fat on her 😂 and I think her pictures with her slim tum are triggering. It’s almost like she takes pictures in a certain way to show how skinny she is and wants people to KNOW about it :-(
Won’t be so skinny when she’s back with Samantha and eating tit loads of food cause it’s TRUE LOV3

Reactions: 17
Dying
Love how peeps are making this into memes

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was watching old love island clips on YouTube, she was so much more confident about herself back then. Maybe Adam really did mess her up

Reactions: 8
I was watching old love island clips on YouTube, she was so much more confident about herself back then. Maybe Adam really did mess her up
I think she's become too big for her boots. Well she thinks she's some top class model/singer when actually shes just average and desperate. I think its all a 'play the victim' act, manipulating

Reactions: 15
I think she's become too big for her boots. Well she thinks she's some top class model/singer when actually shes just average and desperate. I think its all a 'play the victim' act, manipulating
I saw Wes that was part of their x factor band is in the Spotify charts with a new song. I bet she's raging that he's doing well after her flop of a song

Reactions: 8
Definitely. She made a few comments after love island that the producers didn’t show her real personality but she doesn’t have one sure😂

Reactions: 5
I’m so disappointed if they are properly back together, so much time has passed since the initial cheating scandal that they BOTH should have moved on by now. It will never work, how does he expect to trust her ever again? She’s only sorry now that she’s been caught otherwise he’d still be non the wiser

Reactions: 12
She makes my skin crawl. I honestly dislike her which I know is weird for someone I’ve never met 😂 she’s sooo awful tho

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Zara McPhotoshop.
First pic in the Daily Mail today for some knickers she’s flogging. Second pic was on her Insta a few days ago. Unbelievable lol
I knew she wasn’t that slim -
Not that she is even large In the left pic. But she really shouldn’t alter her pics like that.

Reactions: 10
There’s nothing wrong with her, she’s slim with small boobs ... wonder why she’s so insecure she has to filter herself so much. Strange world this Z lister life.

Reactions: 6
Zara McPhotoshop.
First pic in the Daily Mail today for some knickers she’s flogging. Second pic was on her Insta a few days ago. Unbelievable lol
989F7BA2-E8D7-44D7-B2E3-CED9DB7AFD1B.jpeg

The funny thing is her natural body is actually lush . Shes naturally curvy hourglass but then she photoshops herself to a freak

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
View attachment 310483
The funny thing is her natural body is actually lush . Shes naturally curvy hourglass but then she photoshops herself to a freak
do none of her friends and family say what are you doing, they all must know she she really looks like and call her out on it. She has such a good figure I wish I looked like that!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.