Zara McDermott #2 Knickers down for fame, career down the drain, does she have no shame?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she keep saying 'love wins' and have it on her bracelet etc?! You cheated and begged, stalked and bunny boiled for forgiveness Zara (getting your boyfs ex to beg him to take you back 🤢🤢🤢) It's hardly like you were separated by miles, immigration, danger, family feuds etc?! Love didn't win, your whiney stalking won!
If love wins, you wouldn't have fucked another guy and then invited your fella and his mum along to watch you perform, cos love would have stopped you!

also i thought love wins was supposed to be about gay marriage being legalised in the states lol, not about you cheating and manipulating your boyf into taking you back

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Lol at her latest story "We smashed this" just has to involve herself as usual

Reactions: 5
Oh my god she’s actually obsessive 🤮 why is this story worthy? Why do we care?? It’s almost as if, god forbid, Sam has a hobby that doesn’t involve her and she just HAS to get herself in on it? Also lol he didn’t reply

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Sam seems to enjoy posting photos where Zara doesn’t look very good. Not to be rude she is very pretty but that photo on his story i thought he had used a filter on her nose it looks so strange? Also I hope it’s just those two in the house if she’s spending the day in a sexy Santa outfit - would be extremely weird to be wearing that around his or her family members

Reactions: 13
Sam seems to enjoy posting photos where Zara doesn’t look very good. Not to be rude she is very pretty but that photo on his story i thought he had used a filter on her nose it looks so strange? Also I hope it’s just those two in the house if she’s spending the day in a sexy Santa outfit - would be extremely weird to be wearing that around his or her family members
Well we already know Louise and Ryan have buggered off to Devon because they are obviously above the rules 🙄

Reactions: 18
I know this is a thread for Zara but I just have to ask did anybody see Louise's latest grid post? It looks like somebody (presumably Ryan) literally throws their new puppy for her to catch, just for instagram content. Wtf is wrong with these people?!??

Not one comment expressing concern either, surely that must mean she's deleting any that do?

• Angry
Reactions: 18
5274A571-54F0-47FB-ACBF-A15415B25C9E.png

why on earth has Sam posted this?? 1) no one wants to see it 2) is he still trying to humiliate her?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Every single Instagram story she does is Sam. She’s obsessed!! It’s not healthy!!? Is she trying to prove a point? I don’t get it!!

They are 100% not going to make it to the end of 2021 as a couple.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.