Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

To cat lady

Chatty Member
Ugh please don’t tell me they are both going on celebs go dating. He’s so happy go lucky and funny she’s just going to drag him down! Walk away Sam!!

mindlessness

VIP Member
Som I didn't know who Zara was until her 'transformation' was mentioned in the Grace Beverley video. It just screams disordered to me. ugh.

megsmagoo

VIP Member
Her one a week sex, button up pjs, spot cream and teletubby hair must just be too much for Sam to resist 😂

I loved when he described this on mic 😂
Embarrassing for her! Maybe she’s upped the sex now she’s had her tits done: the recent photos would suggest so 🌚

Rxt156

VIP Member
Haha

I’ve done this too! Gone back to watching it after not watching in years. She doesn’t fit in at all and it’s so obvious. And she jus made herself look like the biggest twat ever
I bet it’s done wonders for their viewing figures!!!

SassyRiv77

The mail is reporting they are back together after posting photos from the same gym using the same trainer at the same time

Rxt156

VIP Member
THIS!! there's plently of pics from ages ago where her boobs look bigger. mine go up a cup size during the time of the month. if you're wearing tight clothes, using tit tape, tensing your chest & editing your waist smaller like zara does, they can look veryyyy different compared to wearing a loose fitting top.
That’s what my ass looks like lol