Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I like the way she said 'whatever my boyfriend would choose' rather than 'whatever Sam would choose' because she too knows there is absolutely no chance for her and Sam 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29

peanutbuttervibes

why would you want to be with someone who jokes about you being a hoe on his insta, doesn’t acknowledge your birthday or any of your cheesy posts about him, who essentially seems to be embarrassed to be with you? zara, i’ve said this before: love yourself

sassmaster3000

Chatty Member
As someone who suffered from an ED as a young adult, and once spent an entire year only allowing myself to eat on alternate days - those stories would have sent me straight into a 3 day fast.
it’s taken me 10 years to get to where I am now, which to be honest isn’t a great place, but is healthier than where I was. The damage those stories will do is awful. Even if she did do it in a healthy way, she should have had the knowledge to know that it was something to keep to herself. It’s akin to someone bragging about becoming a millionaire during the pandemic and subsequent recession. Read the fucking room you moron.

Also I know her “government career” is already well known to be a joke, but I have it on good authority that she was just hired on a grad scheme to improve their publicity for engaging with the current generation. Her “I help make policies” was as true as me claiming I’ve lost 3 stone in a healthy manner in a matter of months...

• Heart

peanutbuttervibes

also (and i’m literally just ranting now) something that annoys me endlessly about influencers who talk about their ‘fitness journey’ is that they literally have all the time in the world to do that. i see so many people who have a 9-5 job beating themselves up for not being able to go to the gym consistently and not eating healthy enough because sometimes you just don’t have the time to cook or shop for food, and it’s so unrealistic of influencers to sell this whole “i did it so you can too!”

• Heart

Rubysue123

Chatty Member
She reminds me when I was with my ex and didn’t feel secure in the relationship and kept wanting to book things to be like “right okay they will be with me til then because we’ve got this booked” (logical)

peanutbuttervibes

does anyone else feel like she’s probably not very sexy in real life? the way she over-sexualises herself in pictures is so different to what you see when sam films her in the mornings - childish pjs, a teddy bear, the face mask...

Reactions: 28

Eckledomr

Has anyone seen Sam’s new insta post? An ad with a video with a Christmas song that says “ho ho ho” when it pans onto Zara and everyone in the comments has picked up on it ... plus tonnes of comments saying he’s a mug (he really is). It’s never gonna work, he’s not acknowledged her birthday either. The ‘ho ho ho’ was definitely done on purpose, he’s gonna take the piss out of her constantly now, and never post anything nice or soppy, to keep up with his ‘lad’ and joker image, and to be able to say ‘see I’m not letting her get away with it too easily’. It’s always gonna be like this now, him taking the piss out of her online to humiliate her like she humiliated him. And she’s happy to sit there and take it - not saying she doesn’t deserve it, but surely she needs to accept she’s fucked up and it’s never gonna be the same? He just doesn’t want to be alone which he’s openly admitted!

• Haha

peanutbuttervibes

i just saw zara and sam walking around fulham! she is very very skinny (at least her legs are). they were walking next to each other but barely acknowledging each other, she was on her phone and he kept walking either two steps ahead of her or two steps behind (i’m a big believer in body language and that was anything but loved up)
-

• Wow
  • Haha

Pixipoppy

VIP Member
Because I’m sure she runs for buses all the time 🙄
Jesus she is thick as two short planks. She literally stated her heaviest weight was 68kg so people have worked out what 3 stone less than that is. She probably weighs about 8 stone 7 now and has vastly “rounded up” to “nearly 3 stone” when in reality it’s just over 2. Don’t post this shit if you don’t want people to question it!

• Heart
Every single Instagram story she does is Sam. She’s obsessed!! It’s not healthy!!? Is she trying to prove a point? I don’t get it!!

They are 100% not going to make it to the end of 2021 as a couple.

roseturntupnose

anyone who has suffered with ED or similar, please don't let photoshopped pictures hurt you, Zara has rounded up, rounded down, changed her story, added a few porky pies, facetuned, photoshopped and filtered.

Please seek some help if you feel triggered, sending a massive hug, I'm determined to not let it bother me but easier said than done. I just think... she doesnt even look like that in real life, might as well have uploaded a cartoon!
Step off the scales, unfollow, maybe even block!, and give a close one a hug.
much love x

• Heart
Reactions: 27