Zara McDermott #2 Knickers down for fame, career down the drain, does she have no shame?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it’s just been mentioned but LOL

“ I cheated on you but let me get a tattoo to show you how committed I am to you” is what she’s pretty much saying
Yeah everytime he looks at the tattoo he will think 'you got that when you regretted allowing some guy to be knees deep in you' 😂😂😂 all that tattoo says is GUILTYYYYYYYYYYYYY (Peter Griffin style)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s tall! Why she say she’s petite I think she thinks that petite means really skinny when it means your under 5ft 3
loooool if this is true shes an actual liar bc shes literally stated that shes 5'6 or 5'7?? why lie about being short? most people would kill to be 5'8?

Reactions: 3
She’s submitted the info under her bio at storm so def true! You can’t lie at modelling agencies esp when clients book models

Reactions: 4
She’s tall! Why she say she’s petite I think she thinks that petite means really skinny when it means your under 5ft 3
Be interesting to see if her bust measurements increase on the storm models page, because then we know for sureeeeee she’s got her boobs done

Reactions: 2
Be interesting to see if her bust measurements increase on the storm models page, because then we know for sureeeeee she’s got her boobs done
nah, bust is the measurement right under your boobs aka sort of your ribcage so I doubt hers will change.

Agencies tend to lie about the height of their models (within reason, by perhaps an inch or two). It's not uncommon for a 5'7 girl to be rounded to 5'8, in order to book her more jobs. I doubt Zara lied about being shorter than she is- more likely, Storm have been generous.

Reactions: 5
Uuugh all the comments on her latest pics are basically saying things like “this is why sam took you back” and “did sam really think he could leave you” while fawning over her. This is such a problematic view 😬 Basically implying that if a girl is hot she can do whatever she wants and a man should be eating out of her hand?! Relationships aren’t just based on looks! No matter how hot someone is, if they’re a bad person they’re a bad person.

Reactions: 37
Uuugh all the comments on her latest pics are basically saying things like “this is why sam took you back” and “did sam really think he could leave you” while fawning over her. This is such a problematic view 😬 Basically implying that if a girl is hot she can do whatever she wants and a man should be eating out of her hand?! Relationships aren’t just based on looks! No matter how hot someone is, if they’re a bad person they’re a bad person.
Spot on!!

Reactions: 7
She also shared a story from some girl yesterday who said she was her screen saver as motivation to lose weight which I found problematic too. Zara doesn’t even look like what she posts and I’m sure she gets tagged and loads of crap and she decided to share that.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
She also shared a story from some girl yesterday who said she was her screen saver as motivation to lose weight which I found problematic too. Zara doesn’t even look like what she posts and I’m sure she gets tagged and loads of crap and she decided to share that.
Yes I saw that! Given that she just had to defend herself against promoting extreme weight loss what a stupid thing to post!!

Reactions: 9
If my partner cheated on me I’d be fuming if we got back together and they were posting pictures like she does for the world to see. I know if you take them back you have to let go and stuff but god does she need to post pictures of her tits bulging out her bra and pants that basically you might as well not wear 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Do we know this.... I can’t believe how fake they look!!
Look at this ridiculous outfit!!! The boobs look so fake!
9984F02A-4CD5-4A14-AFFB-A12B1C3DF03F.png

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Yep 100% confirmed it with those stories - you can see the outline of the implant on her chest wall. She’s lost a lot of weight, her boobs were decent sized before but probably went a bit empty so she had them done.

Reactions: 14
Yep 100% confirmed it with those stories - you can see the outline of the implant on her chest wall. She’s lost a lot of weight, her boobs were decent sized before but probably went a bit empty so she had them done.
2C06ECA4-C235-4B2E-A146-DFF6EEE2F1E0.png

Yeah... same again. They’re very round arent they? 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.