Zara McDermott #2 Knickers down for fame, career down the drain, does she have no shame?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha this video just popped up on my tiktok, Zara’s comment! 🤣

That’s hilarious🤣🤣 That comment did not age well Zara you are now known as a fame hungry bleep who poses in a thong 2 sizes too small and has fake tits pinned to your chest for strangers online🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She's deleting comments about her boob job on her latest post 🙄 someone called her out for hiding it and not being honest over it and it's already been deleted
Yeah I commented and she deleted my comment. I know exactly what shes doing, shes pretending her tits were always that size and were the stupid ones for thinking otherwise. Its extremely dangerous what she is doing.

Reactions: 8
I think she’ll admit to the boob job once people are over her and Sam getting back together and her fame starts waining a little it’ll be a body confidence post about her boobs. Anything for more exposure and keep people talking!

Reactions: 14
She obviously lost so much weight quickly that she lost her boobs. That’s probably why she won’t come out and admit it 🤦🏻‍♀️ Also think it’s very foolish of her considering she has always mentioned her mums battle with breast cancer.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Do we know this.... I can’t believe how fake they look!!
Look at this ridiculous outfit!!! The boobs look so fake!
View attachment 352006
Not defending her but I’m busty, always have been. Was a DD at 14. I also have a friend that’s a size 6 and E cup all natural, I could easily make my boobs look like this (pre children!) with boob tape and that style of top.
I’m not doubting she’s had a boob job cause who knows but it is possible and she does have boobs.
She always tried to make her boobs look super big so she’ll know all the tricks in the book

Reactions: 1
She deletes the comments about a boob job but leaves the ones from guys saying she’d give a great tit wank :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Surely she isn’t going to deny the boob job? It’s honestly the most obvious thing I’ve ever ever seen.

Reactions: 7
Not defending her but I’m busty, always have been. Was a DD at 14. I also have a friend that’s a size 6 and E cup all natural, I could easily make my boobs look like this (pre children!) with boob tape and that style of top.
I’m not doubting she’s had a boob job cause who knows but it is possible and she does have boobs.
She always tried to make her boobs look super big so she’ll know all the tricks in the book
Except, she hasn’t always been busty. It’s quite noticeable that these aren’t her usual tricks as her boobs are definitely fuller than before. It’s honestly a pretty bad boob job because it’s so blatantly obvious.

This was nearly 3 years ago. I honestly just think she pads them out and uses tape/clever techniques to make them look bigger.
THIS!! there's plently of pics from ages ago where her boobs look bigger. mine go up a cup size during the time of the month. if you're wearing tight clothes, using tit tape, tensing your chest & editing your waist smaller like zara does, they can look veryyyy different compared to wearing a loose fitting top.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
This was nearly 3 years ago. I honestly just think she pads them out and uses tape/clever techniques to make them look bigger.
She looks
So much prettier there, like a diff person! She’s 100% had a boob job tho! She even mentioned having an op, I couldn’t care less if she has to be honest lol

Reactions: 8
It wasn’t as if she had no boobs before; they were a fairly decent size but a little flat on top (hence all the pushing up) but I would say in the past she obviously either edited or boob taped them up to within an inch of their lives and I think the weight loss must have made that harder if they got smaller/flatter. The pic in the white top was taken in September and the lingerie just last week. She has definitely had implants. Nothing against getting surgery! I personally would love a boob job. It’s the insidious lying that I can’t stand. People will look at her and think wow why don’t I look like that? Not realising how unrealistic it is. You don’t drop 3 stone in a year and maintain big, full perky boobs like that.

EDIT
Found a more direct comparison. Note how even though in first she has to push them up with her hands they still don’t look as full as the second pic

Attachments

Last edited:
Has she confirmed she’s lost 3 stone?? Cause I highly doubt she was ever 10-11 stone?? She was small in love island. She’s tiny now but she’s always been trim!

Reactions: 4
THIS!! there's plently of pics from ages ago where her boobs look bigger. mine go up a cup size during the time of the month. if you're wearing tight clothes, using tit tape, tensing your chest & editing your waist smaller like zara does, they can look veryyyy different compared to wearing a loose fitting top.
That’s what my ass looks like lol

Deffo had a boob job. I've had one and hers look new as they don't appear to have 'dropped and fluffed as people call it

Reactions: 11
Has she confirmed she’s lost 3 stone?? Cause I highly doubt she was ever 10-11 stone?? She was small in love island. She’s tiny now but she’s always been trim!
That’s how much she said she lost yeah

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.