Zara McDermott #2 Knickers down for fame, career down the drain, does she have no shame?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘You shouldn’t be able to lie and get away with it’
hypocritical much?
She lies about her fake boobs and deletes comments like nobody’s business

• Haha
Reactions: 26
‘You shouldn’t be able to lie and get away with it’
hypocritical much?
She lies about her fake boobs and deletes comments like nobody’s business
Jesus pot kettle! Because she's always been so saintly...

Reactions: 8
guessing she’s talking about sam being on a dating app 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she really thinks she’s special too lol
the pReSs
Talking about having too much influence to get away with lying? From the photo editor of the year? 😅😂
bleeping kettle calling the pot there ...the audacity 🤣

I don't buy for a second that's a made up story tbh, probably just his excuse 😂

Reactions: 7
Just when you thought it couldn't get anymore cringe. Have some self respect Zara. You fucked the relationship up, he's blatantly gonna revenge cheat (that was obvious even before this) and everyone thinks you're an embarrassment with your beggy ways and acceptance of him taking the piss out of you. Just bleeping leave 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I just saw the seven million videos she posted to her stories of him playing games and her videoing from behind ( while he wears a headset and ignores her)

I think she is an absolute annoyance but get some self respect . He could not be less interested if he tried.

Reactions: 13
Thr constant videos of him living his daily life to prove she’s with him are the saddest cringiest things I’ve ever seen. She’s so embarsssing I don’t understand why he doesn’t think so!! And on top of that she’s a cheat also.... what a catch

Reactions: 17
Yes, Zara, the government are absolutely going to look in changing laws about articles in esteemed publications like the Daily Mail Online and Heat Magazine during a global pandemic.

It’s a shame Zara left her job as ✨ government advisor✨ , she could have made a change to regulations herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Why does she keep saying 'love wins' and have it on her bracelet etc?! You cheated and begged, stalked and bunny boiled for forgiveness Zara (getting your boyfs ex to beg him to take you back 🤢🤢🤢) It's hardly like you were separated by miles, immigration, danger, family feuds etc?! Love didn't win, your whiney stalking won!
If love wins, you wouldn't have fucked another guy and then invited your fella and his mum along to watch you perform, cos love would have stopped you!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 50
She is clearly very worried she would fade into insignificance without her relationship. Sam definitely knows he shouldn’t have taken her back but has taken the easy option

Reactions: 3
What happened to A Day With Zara? I unfollowed a few months back and since then it seems like she’s abandoned it.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.