Zara McDermott #2 Knickers down for fame, career down the drain, does she have no shame?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread round up: Melissa called Zara what she basically is on MIC, a fame bleep 🤣
Shagged some bloke from Celeb XF, been found out, scrunched up her face and had no tears when crying to Sam
Still editing her photos
Still a catfish

• Haha
Reactions: 22
People on the MIC thread are slating Sam for that video taking the piss out of Zara.

I thought it was funny and good on him, she cheated on him!? 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 31
People on the MIC thread are slating Sam for that video taking the piss out of Zara.

I thought it was funny and good on him, she cheated on him!? 🤭
It’s funny cause if it was the other way round, then they would be singing Zara’s praises :rolleyes:

Reactions: 15
I’ve just started watching MIC for the first time in YEARSSSS.
Don’t think Zara really fits in at all.

Reactions: 13
Can anyone link me to the made in Chelsea thread. Can’t find it!! Arghhh!

Reactions: 1
Can anyone link me to the made in Chelsea thread. Can’t find it!! Arghhh!

Think this is the one

Reactions: 2

Think this is the one
Amazing thanks x

I’m catching up on MIC. Her fake crying on that bench was hilarious 😂😂😂 also the desperate pleas for Sam made me want to die

Reactions: 9
I thought sams impression was hilarious. "Zara no tears" trying to force a wet eye by screaming " you can" 😂 I'm gona have to 're watch

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.