Zara McDermott #2 Knickers down for fame, career down the drain, does she have no shame?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, the book job makes sense. It's like how Victorian waists look super small, but part of that is because they would pad out their hips and bust, rather than the corset doing all the work. So the waist looks smaller visually.

Reactions: 4
If she's lost the weight she says she had surely some of it would have come off her boobs?
I’ve never had big boobs but even mine shrunk when I lost weight. 3st is a massive difference so there’s no way they’d stay the same size unless she has implants. The question is when would she have gotten them done because I don’t think she’s ever worn something that resembles a post-op bra? Unless she’s doing the same as Chloe Ferry and refusing to follow precautions.

Oh wow I just saw her story - I agree on the boob job now! But really I thought you couldn't lift your arms and take off your sports bra within such early stages

She’s absolutely lapping up this extra attention following her weight loss transformation crap beg story.

Close up breathing in bodycon dress story today was embarrassingly cringe.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Remember how small her boobs were on love island...there’s no way she hasn’t had implants unless she’s wearing a severely padded bra

Reactions: 6
Does this bleeping idiot not understand we are in a lockdown she seems to be here there and everywhere now putting that Rachel and her daughter on her story? At least try and hide it

Reactions: 8
I honestly do not see the appeal with her. she's pretty, don't get me wrong, but she's nothing special

Reactions: 3
Oh wow I just saw her story - I agree on the boob job now! But really I thought you couldn't lift your arms and take off your sports bra within such early stages
It varies from person to person! I’ve had mine done, I couldn’t lift my arms the day after surgery but could lift them fine after that! You’re supposed to wear the sports bra for 6 weeks after surgery, only taking it off to shower/bath but you could get away with leaving it off for an hour here and there, so yeah definitely think she has!

Reactions: 3

I am not surprised he's embarrassed as he's made himself a laughing stock.
Protein bars 😂😂😂

"I'm worried he won't reach out to me if I stop sending him gifts and letters" is one of the most stalkerish sentences I've ever seen. Oh Sam, it's all going to end in tears! She's bleeping nuts.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So coercive and manipulating to say 'if you love me that much you would give me another chance' and the way she shouted I WOULD NEVER look at another person... YOU ALREADY HAVE hun

Reactions: 16
“If you love me enough you’ll give me a chance” .. after I cheated, lied, publicly embarrassed you.. duck me she’s a horror!!

Reactions: 12
Are they meant to be hugging people. I thought we were in a pandemic???? Also says she’s planning landscaping in his garden🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.