Zara McDermott #2 Knickers down for fame, career down the drain, does she have no shame?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like the way she said 'whatever my boyfriend would choose' rather than 'whatever Sam would choose' because she too knows there is absolutely no chance for her and Sam 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Those show me things were horrorific.

Anybody noticed how the last few evenings she's just watching and recording Sam play video games? Like is that her hobby? It honestly seems like the only time Sam is interested in her is when he's either embarrassing her (bad photos, pranks etc) or presumably in the... ahem... "bedroom". Such a superficial relationship. Then again those two have about has much depth as a puddle individually anyway I suppose

Reactions: 21
Those show me things were horrorific.

Anybody noticed how the last few evenings she's just watching and recording Sam play video games? Like is that her hobby? It honestly seems like the only time Sam is interested in her is when he's either embarrassing her (bad photos, pranks etc) or presumably in the... ahem... "bedroom". Such a superficial relationship. Then again those two have about has much depth as a puddle individually anyway I suppose
I honestly don’t understand what she sees in him. He’s an unemployed child. He literally does nothing with his life other than mess around on Instagram and play video games.

Reactions: 19
I agree with you completely. He's a massive manchild and I totally see why any relationship attempt with an actual adult woman doesn't work out. I do see why she's interested in him though, his whole lifestyle is obviously what she aspires to and she probably doesn't realise how immature he actually is because of their age difference and the fact that she's also ridiculously immature for her age too

Reactions: 14
Did this girl really just put 16 stories up of Sam on a game? Wtf she's obsessed I'm so embarrassed for her

Reactions: 26
Did this girl really just put 16 stories up of Sam on a game? Wtf she's obsessed I'm so embarrassed for her
I'm cringing so hard for her. Why doesn't she go read a book, have a bath or ANYTHING else that doesn't involve hanging on or being involved in every mundane thing he does! He's clearly doing his own thing and not giving a tit about her. It screams insecure. Have a day off love!!

Reactions: 17
Who bloody got them for her because that’s what we did when we were 13.. not 20 something
I bet she made them while she was crying for her Sammy back searching for her perfect engagement ring and pushing her chebs up to her chin.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The thing that made me cringe the most about all her stories was when Sam was dancing to 24k Magic and she started singing like she thought she was Ariana Grande 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Guys I know this is a thread about Zara but...
I have a strong feeling Louise and Ryan have broken Tier 4 and legged it out of London after the Christmas announcements. Both have been silent on instagram (for the first time) apart from pre-recorded adverts since it was announced Saturday night.

Louise previously spoke of plans to go to Devon for the holidays.
After Boris spoke on the 19th, saying we could not leave London after midnight, she posted "Who is going out of town? <3" then soon deleted it.

Personally, I have had to cancel a family trip to Cornwall to follow the Christmas guidelines and do my bit. If she is out of London, I will be absolutely livid she thinks that she is cleverer (posting pre-recorded ads tagging "home sweet home"), it is arrogant, it is WRONG, she has also not been wearing a mask in public places even the hairdressers (and now they are ALL closed)!!

Again, I know this thread is about Zara, but she is involved with them and is their neighbour...

I wanted to come on here to hear thoughts and get to the bottom of this, I hope you all care about what is right as much as I do.
Louise Thompson | Page 6 | Tattle Life

I totally agree btw just would go down well on there too! I wouldn't be surprised for a second if they have

Sam spotted on the dating app Raya last week it's in all the rags today . Best part is apparently his profile pic is a shot Zara took of him in New York hahahahhahahahaaa.

He's a dirty dog and I love it.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.