Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

stardust21

VIP Member
Hi guys! Just Zanny Zanna here checking in. I’ve been up since 5am working hard while you’ve been asleep. I’m just so super productive! Made sure to get my work out in this morning by driving to an expensive local gym, sometimes you’ve just got to mix it up ya’know and my home gym is quite small (which is funny because I’m so tall!).

Like you all, I’m finding Winter so tough… It’s been at least a week since I’ve been on holiday and I’ve been working so hard I’ve been thinking about a weekend break away as I really deserve it. If you have any suggestions that are perfect for a tall girl please let me know, especially if you’re a brand and would like to gift me the stay. It’s great exposure and I’d love to do you that favour❤.

This morning I’ve been working really hard. I’ve filmed myself looking at the Daily Mail and Tattle from behind my laptop so that it looks like I’m working hard. I’ve also moved from my dining-room, to my sitting-room, to my other sitting-room because although I do have a study, I’m just sooooo random and I love the change in scenery! Plus moving around the house is a great way to stretch my really long legs.

I’ve been thinking a lot recently about how to tackle my ageing followers and the fact my engagement is going down, so I’ve decided to become a financial expert! (A very tall one).

I gather I’m so inspiring living in the Gifted Nest that I’d love to help all you gals out to show how I’ve done it. Only problem is I don’t actually own it and I live here mortgage free thanks to Teeny-Tiny-Ant (have I mentioned that I’m so tall I need to be careful not to step on him because he’s just so tiny?!). So I’ve decided to do undisclosed adverts for a financial investment company that I don’t really know much about. It doesn’t matter though because I’m now an expert thanks to the my degree at Google University.

Anyway please send me a message with any other suggestions you might have on what content I can make for you! I can’t think of anything myself. In the mean time here’s another reel of me showing just how much taller I am then Ant, because I really don’t care about it and just want you to know I don’t care about being taller than him. It’s so annoying how much people mention how tall I am when I never do.

Anyway, I’ve got a zoom meeting to film myself on now, so I’ll be back later!

Thanks to @littlewonder for the thread title 😊

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

CustardPie

VIP Member
Thread idea:
A smashing blouse, some extortionate hikes, don’t mention the war unless it’s for likes 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

thatdeafcow

She actually looks better with a side parting?
"Some" dental work? Gal, you have a whole new set of gnashers! (they look like they low in the dark too)
Zanna van Dijk #16: her teeth sure do glow, won’t mention the war unless her engagement is low

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

ceecee454

Chatty Member
Why can't she seem to open her eyes fully on those reels? I don't understand the squinted eyes!

Also - lol at the bottom comment 🤣
thread suggestion
zanna van dijk- eyebrow like the rock, up at 5 oclock, smashing blouse or a frock? still a narcissistic cock

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Dotherighthing

Chatty Member
DFF8169C-043A-46D6-8685-96DBA5106203.jpeg

The face of a man slowly coming to terms with the reality of being trapped on a boat with the worlds tallest narcissist.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Javman

I reckon the bottom caption is code for “I don’t like the boat because it’s not the same as my 5 star Maldivian resort *press trips* I’m used to”.

My moneys on that she’ll cut her 2 week stint on the dive boat to go back to a resort to finish her vacation so she can actually wear her stay wealthy swim and speed read her travelling library.

The only good thing about her stories is her Dad is okay! I think it’s so awful to be posting sunsets and shit like that when her dad isn’t well. Getting injured can be so scary especially in a remote place :(
Funny how she can’t pass comment on the boat as she’s only been on it 3 days but can pass comment on hotels that’s she has been in for 10 minutes on #presstrip….

• Haha
Reactions: 36

RobinsNest

Chatty Member
I cannot believe she is begging on her stories for some random guy to get help paying his medical bills when he just dropped £10k on a holiday to the Maldives. You make sure you have proper insurance. I had a ski accident in January and broke my shoulder - I was covered abroad because I made sure I had a correct policy in place before I travelled. Otherwise it puts you and the people you are travelling with in a silly situation.
Begging for this randomer but not one post about Ukraine. She’s horrific
I worked a season in a ski chalet as a gap year, and we had a few guest accidents. One lady went over on her shoulder first day, I helped her organise with her insurance company. They paid out, she got treatment and spent a week walking around the town or sat in the chalet reading and eating cheese. There was another woman who broke her leg AT THE AIRPORT. She fell over someone's suitcase and hadn't even made it to the resort. Insurance paid out, she had a cast on, her husband skiied all week and she stayed in bed on skype to her friends while I made her cups of mint tea. There was another couple where the lady broke her foot a week before the trip, but they'd done they're insurance so well it paid out and she still came and she had one of those knee scooter things. Then there was the 19 year old who broke her collarbone dancing on a table in the bar. Even she had insurance.

You know who DIDN'T have insurance? The upper middle class estate agent/landlord chap, who clearly thought he was so good he didn't need to get insurance. Two days in he tried to copy his friend going over a small bump. He got too much speed, knocked his friend over and into the queue of people waiting for the ski lift. While highly comical, he did his knee in and complained the rest of the week at how much is was costing him and how horrible the medical system is trying to screw him.

NEVER TAKE THAT GAMBLE

You have to buy insurance that starts the day you BOOK the holiday, in case something happens and you can't go. Then make sure it covers accidents and medical treatment. It's not even expensive! I pay like, £7 a year or something to have it as a bonus on my home insurance, and it covers extreme sports.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

RobinsNest

Chatty Member
I am all for her swimwear being sustainable (although she ships the fabric from Italy??) and I’m all for them paying their garment makers a living wage, but goodness me how can anything in the shape of a bra and a thong cost £100 altogether???? It’s absurd. I like the design of her all-in-one swimsuits but again the price is so off-putting. They’re trying to emanate being this premium, high quality brand when the two of them have no prior fashion experience (well, actually does Natalie? I don’t know much about her) e.g. never designed before, don’t have any quals in it, never studied business etc. and expect everyone to just jump aboard and take them seriously. It feels very inauthentic and cash-grabby. Her cause behind it e.g save the oceans has merit but how can she be the face of a sustainable brand when she isn’t a sustainability focused human??
The problem with her swimwear is there's no real target market. She seems to try and sell it to "swimmers" but real swimmers are not forking out £100 for this rubbish. I am very active in the outdoor swimming community, swimmers tend to fall into two camps- the super frugal who swim outdoors to not pay for anything. They swim in a cheap speedo suit, own one pair of goggles, carry their kit in a bag for life, and use their oldest, scrappiest towel. They are absolutely not buying from Zanna. The other camp are the people who like all the gear. They wear the latest garmin watch, have different goggles for different weather conditions, and they do pay top dollar for swimwear, but they're buying those from proper retailers- places we know source them enthically, ones who show their creative process on insagram, who come work with actual swimmers to improve their designers, use real swimmers to test them out and for their models, etc. I've paid £75 for bikinis- one from a marine biologist who gets them made to order, and uses her own swimwear to literally do her job of swimming with sharks, so I know it's going to be fit for proper swimming, and one from a company who are very very open with their sustainability and make actual fun designs. It feels like she's trying to take advantage of a community without having any desire to participate or any thoughts about actually taking their needs into consideration.

Reactions: 33

peanutbuttercupp11

Chatty Member
"Please keep your fingers crossed my PCR test comes back negative so I can go on holiday with my dad"

Yes while the country is facing the biggest cost of living crisis in many people's memories and people are having to choose between eating and heating, I'm sure everyone is hoping and praying a privileged bimbo can go on her 1000th holiday abroad. Selfish narcissistic twunt.

• Sick
Reactions: 31
Sorry - are you actually cunting KIDDING, Zambo? Your whole aesthetic is skinny/perfect teeth/does hair and make up for a hike. You are NOT the poster girl for loving the skin you’re in. The only shot you posted that was “keeping it real” was another posed shot of you, on holiday, tanned and with - shock horror - WET HAIR. Also, you got into fitness because you were “skinny fat”.
Get fucked. Seriously.
Says the girl that's had veneers - twice? And more Botox in the last year than a Kardashian.

fuck off love

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
She loves to blame the algorithm when in fact it’s just her dull, narcissistic and repetitive posts. Who wants swimwear in January during a pandemic?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

asdfghjklily

Is….is she serious??? Hello I’ve just flown back from a super expensive holiday and a man I met needs money can you pay for it pls thanks xoxoxox GOOD LORD ZANNA READ THE ROOM. Obviously none of us want this guy to have bills and expenses but it’s NOTHING to do with us and she’s literally loaded oh my GOD I HATE PEOPLE THAT DO THIS.

SHE DONATED £300 gosh her generosity blows me away. £300 when you’re living in your huge house with your rich boyfriend after your expensive holiday where you can now cruise around in your Tesla and do a brand deal for a super expensive ready meal service that probably paid her triple that to post the story. Ugh. She’s heinous. She’s vapid, she has no self-awareness at all.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 29

icameheretospy

Chatty Member
35B54085-109A-401D-88AF-DF6B18E71BBF.png

96098FDF-1725-4798-BF13-A5589CDB4934.png

What a vile human being she is. This shattered any little hope I had that there’s any humanity left behind that facade of fakeness. None, nada!

The way she said it, the facial expressions along with it, and what she said... This is not a joke, Rosanna!

#MAKECONTENTNOTWAR???

#CALMINGRELIEF?? 🤡

Can we get her, like, massively cancelled?

My heart breaks for people in Ukraine. Now is not the time to stay neutral or ignorant. She’s no fucking bloody Switzerland! It’s time to educate ourselves and others, take a stance, share information, HELP people in their humanitarian efforts. But she’s selling a fucking towel and doing a fake Q&A and then framing it as a respite from a war on European soil?!

HOW IS THIS REAL????

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 29

Robot Lady

Chatty Member
Getting herself to the gym is not that fucking hard when it’s in her garage!!! For most people, getting to the gym before 7am is impossible. Ffs, stop trying to offer advice, you are not relatable!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
"Look at me, prancing around in paradise, (in my own swimwear that you can buy! Yes, you too could purchase a slice of the Zanna lifestyle!) eating in amazing places and preparing for very elite activities with my Dad! Yes, I brought my Dad with me because I'm so wholesome! Dad! Take another picture of me in my thong! What's that? I've already been here barely a year ago? And have had numerous holidays in between? Well yes, but I really really love the planet, and my trips are important because its my WORK! So it's not really my fault that I'm adding to destroying the planet because it's WORK! I literally keep these scuba dive places in business..."

Sorry to go on, you get the picture. Insufferable. 🙄

• Haha

littlewonder

Chatty Member
He's a man on the boat trip, or specifically a 60 year old man (we know how hung up Zanna is on ages 🙄) and seems to be the boat 'joker' and wrote 'clunge' on the dive information board. Which of course Zanna thought was totes hilaire
yeah the obsession with age is weird, it’s like she expects everyone over 35 to be an ugly, boring old codger with no life or personality? like does she think that you reach 40 and everything is just DECAY and SADNESS?? And when someone she considers old is just living their life she’s all ‘omg goals 🤩 so admirable!’

I must admit though, I bet he’s a self proclaimed ‘lad with banter’ who gets all his jokes from the inbetweeners and pretends he made them up himself (sorry Andy but that’s what you get for writing ‘clunge’ as if it’s peak comedy x)

Zanna will be there going ‘🤣👌🏼👏🏻 you’re such a LEGEND pal’ over his shit jokes and laughing obnoxiously loud because she’s still stuck in 2010 and thinks that ‘cheeky’ is an acceptable word to describe a gin and tonic

• Haha