Zanna van Dijk #15 Gives financial advice & says to invest, but doesn’t even own the #gifted ‘nest’ 🙃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Perhaps she’s worried about her loss in followers recently and it’s trying to keep up appearances 😂😂
I think if I was the Zannatron I would feel the need to keep up appearances too. We are the same age except I’m a working professional with a kid and earned all of my, albeit less impressive, worldly possessions myself. Not some leach.

Out of touch isn’t the word. Yet surely she knows she is on a knifes edge?. She’s a dying influencer who lives with someone who clearly seems to want kids and probably won’t take her insufferable, selfish and insensitive attitude for much longer.

I’m all up for people deciding not to have kids. Good god they’re hard work. But, it can be make or break for couples and, personally, if I was ant- working long hours and working in a stressful field- I would be pissed off if my partner not only didn’t want kids when I did (her choice, I get it) but trying to monetise that too.

She’s a tall, spoilt brat.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m no fan of Zanna, mostly because of her complete lack of sustainability with her endless holidays. I also have found the whole baby dilemma very distasteful (but own my sensitivity as I am unable to have children). However, I think that given Ant is an adult, he is making a choice to be with Zanna (quote why I have no idea). Along with that, if I were with someone who worked long banking hours, I’m not sure I would want to bring up a child who barely saw their father during the week. So maybe he too doesn’t want to compromise his lifestyle (and money) but just wants the children to be there when he wants to play with them and carry on with his life as it is now?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I shouldn’t do it to myself but I’ve just watched her latest vlog. What a load of tit. Talks about holidays/fun only being 10% of one’s life and how you need to find joy in the in between. A) she’s probably nicked that straight out of one her inspirational books and B) Er not in your case Zambo. She says she is exhausted most evenings after working long days. 😂😂😂

Also she’s on holiday/weekend breaks/out for lunch/dinner ALL THE TIME.

Also she has joined a local outdoor swimmers group and she can duck right off. She is not a wild swimmer and has no idea about safety (or at least doesn’t share any with her dumb followers)

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Just fast forwarded to her 'swim' on the vlog. Totally irresponsible.

Saying a fast flowing river is good for swimming

Getting in on your own when you've never done it before

Saying it's all in your head 🙄 (hypothermia doesn't care about affirmations you idiot)

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Just fast forwarded to her 'swim' on the vlog. Totally irresponsible.

Saying a fast flowing river is good for swimming

Getting in on your own when you've never done it before

Saying it's all in your head 🙄 (hypothermia doesn't care about affirmations you idiot)
Exactly this!!!! 🙌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She should have stuck to her word when she said she won’t be posting much from her holiday. We could use a two week break from her insufferable privilege and smuggery 🤢 Is it just me or does she come accross even worse than normal on this trip? Just have this feeling that she’s bragging 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 16
"Look at me, prancing around in paradise, (in my own swimwear that you can buy! Yes, you too could purchase a slice of the Zanna lifestyle!) eating in amazing places and preparing for very elite activities with my Dad! Yes, I brought my Dad with me because I'm so wholesome! Dad! Take another picture of me in my thong! What's that? I've already been here barely a year ago? And have had numerous holidays in between? Well yes, but I really really love the planet, and my trips are important because its my WORK! So it's not really my fault that I'm adding to destroying the planet because it's WORK! I literally keep these scuba dive places in business..."

Sorry to go on, you get the picture. Insufferable. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Why is she making such a big deal about living on the boat? I don't expect it's some dodgy little fishing boat.

I can't imagine how much it must cost

Reactions: 8
Why is she making such a big deal about living on the boat? I don't expect it's some dodgy little fishing boat.

I can't imagine how much it must cost
To give you an idea…I used my blast my student loan (in one go) on a liveabord holiday once a year. This was in Egypt and in the mid-00s, and it was about £2k for the week, maybe a bit more.
I had to take a near full-time job to pay my tuition fees 🤣. I’m thinking one in the Maldives will be nearer to 10k for a week

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Just had a look, can’t find one that looks exactly like the trip she’s on, but 14 night trips on similar boats are roughly 3.5k each not including flights etc. I expected it to be a lot more tbh!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Just had a look, can’t find one that looks exactly like the trip she’s on, but 14 night trips on similar boats are roughly 3.5k each not including flights etc. I expected it to be a lot more tbh!
I’m betting they didn’t fly economy though…

Reactions: 6
She had tagged this Russ guy who, judging by a very very quick Google search, is a diving instructor in Maldives and associated with this company https://www.emperormaldives.com/emperor-leo.php

Their 7-night liveaboard costs ~€2000 (or more, depending on which boat, but the one pictured in link shared looks like what she had in stories of their room)... I don’t see a 14-night option, so double that for 14 nights + flights + the other accommodation they had and it’s... quite a juicy number in the end 🤑 Also, she must have (shockingly) paid for it all herself because she hasn’t tagged the company at all...

But hey, tag a person, and tattlers will track ‘em down! Oh tit... now she’ll cry on her stories that there are people out there stalking where she’s at and sharing this info online!! 🥸👀 Hey, Zanna! 👋🏼

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.