Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

littlewonder

Chatty Member
I don’t think she’s got an acting career ahead of her if her newest ad is anything to go by 🤣

watching tv with a bizarrely serene expression… very Zen, Zanna:
663657F6-CAB2-4D13-A13A-48996ECDBD64.jpeg

OMG “startled!”:
2AB91D62-2AD6-4B5D-948E-8EA45DE57084.jpeg

awed and miming ‘woooow’:
76BF1B8F-EF8C-4880-A17B-74B0B31F1E91.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25

Moomoomoo

Chatty Member
Haven’t been on this thread for a while but can’t keep my gob shut any longer 🤬 what a self indulged piece of crap she is. I’m sick of the comments on her trip such ‘ the best day today’ when elsewhere in the world bombs are dropping on innocent people and children are being killed. 🤬 ‘were we scared of the hammerhead sharks today’ while people are literally fleeing for their lives in true terror. This ‘person’ disgusts me to my stomach. A huge platform and not one word of how to help. Words fail me. She just carries on with her irrelevant shit, I’m truly disgusted. You don’t have to be political to show heart. Even the clueless Mrs Hinch has made an effort. What a nasty piece of work 🤬🤬 I hope she thinks twice about posting again about having the best day or a good day. Read the fucking room you clueless self obsessed witch 🤬🤬🤬 rant over.

• Angry

icameheretospy

Chatty Member
“Ukraine situation”
“big subject”
[adjusts hair visibly looking at the camera]
“full weight of the situation has hit me like a ton of bricks”
“scary AF”
“as a consumer online i gravitate towards lighthearted fun content”
“shit show that is our planet”
“tough thing to navigate online”

“I’m just doing my best to be a good human”

[continues with #ad]

FUCK YOU, ZANNA!

Me and my partner just returned from a three day road trip. We loaded up our van with donations from our town and drove from Switzerland to Poland to deliver these things to organisations dealing with refugees. On our trip, we saw and spoke to actual refugees, saw halls lined with foldable beds, cars with Ukranian number plates with women and kids inside... This shit is real! I’m a “micro-influencer” (hate the word!) myself, and have signed my first ever ambassadorship contract. I asked the company to donate my payment to select charities, because I just cannot accept this money. On a daily basis, I keep sharing updates on the current situation, because this information matters. Not sharing this to brag, but giving examples of ways to HELP [only sharing because this is anonymous]. Zanna has way more funds and ways to help. Kiiind of cool she finally has mentioned this “situation” (wtf Zanna, it’s an all out WAR), but now seeing her self-centered stories I wish she hadn’t.

• Heart

OatMatchaLatte

VIP Member
I’m a financial journalist. I would class a press dinner as one hosted by someone else, usually in my field an asset manager, or a service provider, to which a lot of journalists are invited, along with PR people. There is typically a talk, a panel discussion, something along those lines. There is never a plus one.

Going to Duck and Waffle with your boyfriend isn’t a press dinner.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

icameheretospy

Chatty Member
4DD6F8D9-FB7D-4207-8CC2-82F2B96C0A13.png

She could’ve at least brought him something not so “last minute from the airport duty free” 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

It was supposed to be a humble brag, but all I see is that she doesn’t really give a shit (or a fart)...

• Heart
  • Wow

littlewonder

Chatty Member
Zanna goes for one night out at Printworks, stays out past 2am and is now saying ‘I don’t live a perfect wholesome lifestyle’

HAHAHHAAHHAA it’s so tragic I can’t cope, she sees gorgon city once and acts like she’s been on a bender 😭

ur so cool Zanna, we’re so impressed - please tell us more about how wild you are, did you have more than one g&t??? were they doubles?????

• Haha

Azure

The exact same Petra trip can be booked directly on intrepid's website for cheaper and without Zanna in the group.

• Haha
  • Wow

stardust21

VIP Member
How nice it must be to think that a war in Europe (and what most people are touting as the first military action in WWIII) isn’t going to effect your life at all…

Also her argument for ruining the Earth so she can show it to people on Instagram is similar to the argument people have for places like SeaWorld “we need these places so children can see the animals and then they’ll care about them”. Both arguments are stupid. We don’t need to see her Instagram feed to know how beautiful the world is. She needs to stop gaslighting her followers and just admit she’s a selfish twat and wants to see these places for herself because she can.

• Heart

CustardPie

VIP Member
Her sob story is absolutely fucking sickening. I can't be bothered to count how many holidays she's had since March 2020 but it's more than all of us, and even if you put that aside, she has already been to the Maldives within the last 18 months. So is she really, REALLY, expecting us to feel sorry for her and her Dad?

REALLY Zambo?

Is there a bit of envy here? Possibly. Not of this specific holiday - scuba diving gives me the horrors (yes I've tried it) - but yeah I wish I could just hop off whenever I fancied. But mostly, it's the arrogance of this cunt. We're actually supposed to sympathise.

Stay offline, give us all a break. Stick your plastic swimsuits up your skinny arse. Go play with a shark's mouth.

• Heart
  • Haha

QueenBW

VIP Member
I think it's partly who she is and partly the way she phrases it. It's all ME ME ME ME ME ME. How different would it be if she had said something like: "Do you ever get into a dark hole during your workouts, thinking there's no way you can finish? Science/research/whatever has shown that powering through a workout is as much mental as it is physical and positive affirmations can help you push through a hard exercise. Some of the phrases I have tried that helped me are X, Y, Z." ? Instead she makes it sound like she fucking discovered positive affirmations or like she's some extraordinary human who keeps going even when it gets hard by the strength of her brain while the rest of us are just lazy turds.

• Heart

soph1992

She went to maldives in December 2020 ! Twice in two years... ugh just go offline zanna, do us all a favor
I see she's lost 1000 followers.... YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. even her fans just want her to fuck off.

• Haha
  • Heart

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
I’m off the rest of this week to use up my holiday, maybe I’ll aspire to act how she does for her actual job - I’m out ✨hiking✨ to the shop now for bleach and milk, might roast some veg to death for lunch and then round off the day telling my housemate how qUiRkY I am
Please remember to dress appropriately, if at any point you need to appear intellectual then please remember to wear a blazer. Otherwise a smashing blouse will suffice.

• Haha

icameheretospy

Chatty Member
9B938D03-25FC-4412-91F3-99DC16D25403.png

This is the moment when this chap realises what his “super successful” “forbes 30 under 30” daughter actually does for a living...

• Haha
  • Sick

stardust21

VIP Member
Bored and sat in my car so went onto her account for the first time in a while and saw this….:

6079DD12-2C1B-451A-9B10-D67795799717.jpeg

That’s because: It’s. Not. Interesting!!!

It’s really fucking dull to just have someone post photos of themselves in a bikini, there is only so many times this will be interesting… especially when it’s January!

Also, didn’t they make this whole massive thing about a sale a few months ago being “super exciting” because they don’t do sales…?

What I don’t understand is why she’s insisting on diluting her brand so much… like imagine if Kayla Itsines started posting about Investing money or doing super shite ads for dull companies.

Zanna needs to employ a marketing expert who will slap some sense into her and make her realise she can’t expect to keep good engagement levels if she’s just going to post shit. #RantOver

• Angry
Reactions: 23
you’d be fuming if you were stuck behind the tallest woman in the world sitting on someone’s shoulders

also extra weird if it’s a stranger she’s sat on - how does that conversation even go?! ‘hiiiii I’m nearly 30 and in a long term relationship but pls can I sit on your shoulders and film an Insta story?’
i think you’re being really unfair, it’s actually soooo difficult for zanzan behind that tall and she’s had to deal with being so marginalised and disadvantaged her WHOLE LIFE but she’s so selfless she never mentions it or acts the victim and she just wanted to feel normal and sit on someone’s shoulders like all the normal girls because her boyfriend is actually shorter than her (not sure if you knew that cause she never mentions it) so she never usually gets to do that and you’re taking away from her GAMECHANGING moment

• Haha

Javman

Could just be me but in her chatty stories today the gap between her eye and eyebrow looked absolutely massive?! Like Ant could comfortably stand up in the gap. Might just be me though.

• Haha