Zanna van Dijk #15 Gives financial advice & says to invest, but doesn’t even own the #gifted ‘nest’ 🙃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She actually looks better with a side parting?
"Some" dental work? Gal, you have a whole new set of gnashers! (they look like they low in the dark too)
Zanna van Dijk #16: her teeth sure do glow, won’t mention the war unless her engagement is low

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
She actually looks better with a side parting?
"Some" dental work? Gal, you have a whole new set of gnashers! (they look like they low in the dark too)
And a brow lift, forehead Botox, cheek fillers, jaw defining Botox and a small pump in the chin. Just a few little bits though!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
View attachment 1116772
4 years difference and looks like she’s aged about 40 years. It’s shocking!
I think it’s the teeth that have really affected the way she looks. I imagine she was always conscious about her narrow smile (I’m conscious about mine!) but Invisalign would’ve made such a big difference. She just seemed to give up on Invisalign, filed her teeth down and shoved some out of the box veneers in her mouth. Shame really because when you look back, she actually looks so much prettier with her natural teeth.

Reactions: 9
Thread idea:
A smashing blouse, some extortionate hikes, don’t mention the war unless it’s for likes 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Absolutely creasing at the thought of her at the Printworks tonight. It's the kind of place where ravers go and take drugs, little miss has one G&T and gets in bed before 9pm will be so unbelievably out of place 🤣 also I had a look and it's not even Gorgon City live, it's a DJ set

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Absolutely creasing at the thought of her at the Printworks tonight. It's the kind of place where ravers go and take drugs, little miss has one G&T and gets in bed before 9pm will be so unbelievably out of place 🤣 also I had a look and it's not even Gorgon City live, it's a DJ set
Dying at this. She's going to be so out of place at Printworks!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have no idea what Printworks is, but from what you say it's no place for blouses

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Thread title suggestion: Zanna Van Dijk, there’s too much to list, basically she’s a Zanna Van Dick.

How ever will she cope with an evening out when her and Ant 🐜 are usually in bed by what, 8pm? Even my 90 year old grandad goes to bed later than that. Can’t wait for her posey photos later when she no doubt puts makeup and heels on and thinks she’s the quirkiest 6ft human ever for wearing heels.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
these thread title suggestions are absolutely incredible I am cackling

she really has given us a lot of content recently, and I’m not talking about videos of her crying over her favourite shark 😌 she’s writing her own jokes at this stage

I have no idea what Printworks is, but from what you say it's no place for blouses
i cannot bleeping cope with how funny this is 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh Zambia - tut tut the bird feeding station was not "gram" ready - no wonder there were no birds on them - they were empty !! Not very "wholesome" of you not to be feeding the birdies in the Winter - shows she only does things when the camera is watching and ready for the gram !! Now be a good Surrey housewife / lodger, get that blouse on and feed the birds !! Cue post filling them up and copied and posted guide!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just watched her stories because this thread is so busy…

Can’t wait for her financial education 🙄🙄🙄 It’s honestly so damn dangerous someone like her giving out financial advice. She isn’t relatable and doesn’t understand the issues most 20-30yo’s face.

It’s easy to invest money when you attach yourself to a rich boyfriend and act like a WAG. When you come from money.

Women should talk about money for sure, but she’s so dishonest about it and acts so superior when her whole lifestyle is due to privilege of genes, birth and finding a rich boyfriend.

It really angers me that she acts like she has had to work super hard and that’s how she lives in a 1.7m house. Absolutely no acknowledgement that it’s Ant and that as a banker he earns vastly more than the average wage. It’s incredibly damaging to people who look up to her and wonder why they can’t have what she does… it makes me sad that she can’t see this. She probably reads comments like mine and thinks it’s women tearing women down out of jealously, when in fact I think these things because I think she’s damaging other women and their reflections on their own life.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Just watched her stories because this thread is so busy…

Can’t wait for her financial education 🙄🙄🙄 It’s honestly so damn dangerous someone like her giving out financial advice. She isn’t relatable and doesn’t understand the issues most 20-30yo’s face.

It’s easy to invest money when you attach yourself to a rich boyfriend and act like a WAG. When you come from money.

Women should talk about money for sure, but she’s so dishonest about it and acts so superior when her whole lifestyle is due to privilege of genes, birth and finding a rich boyfriend.

It really angers me that she acts like she has had to work super hard and that’s how she lives in a 1.7m house. Absolutely no acknowledgement that it’s Ant and that as a banker he earns vastly more than the average wage. It’s incredibly damaging to people who look up to her and wonder why they can’t have what she does… it makes me sad that she can’t see this. She probably reads comments like mine and thinks it’s women tearing women down out of jealously, when in fact I think these things because I think she’s damaging other women and their reflections on their own life.
She's Kim Kardashian with her father's 30 million worth, her mansion saying people need to do the work. It's ridiculous.

Zanna's only qualified to give the following financial advice : be born to well-off parents, find a rich banker boyfriend.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.