Zanna van Dijk #15 Gives financial advice & says to invest, but doesn’t even own the #gifted ‘nest’ 🙃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sharing a hotel room with dad would be a bit odd, but not on a boat. TBH when she first mentioned living on a boat I thought it was bunks in one cabin. S, having a proper bed in a cabin seems very luxurious, even when sharing.

Reactions: 5
Zanna prancing around on her seventythousandandtenth holiday of the year boasting about her diving record whilst people are getting bombed in their own homes in Ukraine.

The vapidity of these influencers is exacerbated at times like these. She should be ashamed. Hopefully this is the beginning of the end for these selfish idiots as people drop Instagram and start to focus on these major issues!
Hi Zanna! 👋🏻

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When I thought that nothing can make me more sick than what Putin is doing to Ukraine right now, just had to look at Zanna’s profile... She has the actual power to use her platform to invite her followers to donate to people who are under attack right now. She has the money to donate herself. But what is she up to? Creating content. duck you, Zanna, duck YOU! And the audacity to make up messages to send yourself... I’ve had enough of her.

Reactions: 6
Has she even acknowledged the tragedy unfolding in Ukraine?
she never acknowledges any incident or actual issue Impacting on real ppl
off topic to this specific issue but i messaged her after her performative posts following the murder of George Floyd as soon as she’d lost interest about 2 weeks later and she said something along the lines of “I’m a fitness and lifestyle creator unable to Be focused on these issues permanently I will
continue posting my
usual content ”
and was then swiftly blocked 🤓 nice that you can tune in and out of these issues Zambonio but for
Soem
of us this is real life

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Unpopular opinion but do we really need every influencer posting about the war? I’m alot better now but basically spent my entire childhood/teenage years petrified of nuclear war - to the point where I’d spend several nights in a row just staring at the window waiting for a huge flash.

The internet wasn’t what it is today back then so you’d only here about bad news on tv or what your parents were talking about. I don’t think my mental health would’ve coped with the round the clock information consumption of today.

I’m just thinking of kids/young people who might feel like I did back then - needing some sort of distraction. Even the usual silly meme pages are covering every piece of news.

Yes we need awareness for charities/how we can support people at war but we don’t need it from every single space on the internet.

I know I’m coming from a place of privilege because the poor Ukrainians are going through absolute hell. 💔

I just don’t think we need another influencer sending “prayers and thoughts” to the people of Ukraine.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I just don’t think we need another influencer sending “prayers and thoughts” to the people of Ukraine.
But she could do so much more with thousands and thousands of her followers!

No, we do not need everyone to speak out. I think it’s the total ignorance that is so irksome. Ignorance combined with her privilege. Ok, don’t talk about Ukraine, but maybe be sensitive and stop boasting about your expensiveAF holiday and stop making up praise about your content?

I don’t know what the right answer is, but I cannot stand by total ignorance. We can all do our part... speak up, demand action from our Western goverments, help raise funds, educate ourselves and those around us...

• Heart
Reactions: 14
off topic to this specific issue but i messaged her after her performative posts following the murder of George Floyd as soon as she’d lost interest about 2 weeks later and she said something along the lines of “I’m a fitness and lifestyle creator unable to Be focused on these issues permanently I will
continue posting my
usual content ”
and was then swiftly blocked 🤓 nice that you can tune in and out of these issues Zambonio but for
Soem
of us this is real life
duck you Rosanna, ppl live day in and day out with racism and how everything is designed for black people to fail but nice you can just say its not your problem. I bleeping hate these fitness gurus. Fitness isnt just aesthetics. Its all aspects of life, mental, emotional, physical, its a whole body not just burpees. So duck you Rosanna. I hope people cancel you like they did other white influencers who have been exposed.

Do you screenshot the message because I would put it on Twitter and let them eat her alive, bleeping pirivileged piece of tit

• Heart
Reactions: 11
No, we do not need everyone to speak out. I think it’s the total ignorance that is so irksome. Ignorance combined with her privilege. Ok, don’t talk about Ukraine, but maybe be sensitive and stop boasting about your expensiveAF holiday and stop making up praise about your content?
This is what got me. Instead of mentioning something, she (allegedly) wrote herself comments and then shared them to further bolster her ego.

I also don’t expect influencers to say anything important, deep, or intellectual about the war, but what I do (probably wrongly) expect of them is to put their ego and narcissism aside and have empathy and human understanding for an illegitimate & brutal invasion. Their brash callousness, and Zanna flaunting her luxury holiday ate what disgust me.

And I bet she’ll come back from holiday and say “omg we didn’t have cell service I had no clue what was happening in Ukraine. Here are a ton of links” and that’ll simply read as she didn’t want Ukraine and posting about the war to interrupt her good vibes diving time.

Reactions: 9
And I bet she’ll come back from holiday and say “omg we didn’t have cell service I had no clue what was happening in Ukraine. Here are a ton of links” and that’ll simply read as she didn’t want Ukraine and posting about the war to interrupt her good vibes diving time.
100% this - in a day or two she’ll post a ton of links and say that she’s sending her love to Ukraine. She won’t make a donation or anything. It’s interesting as Ant must have an interesting viewpoint on what’s happening in the markets right now - obviously not important in the big picture, but I wonder if she even discusses things like that with him, or if she’s constantly just taking pics of herself and posing in gym wear..

100% this - in a day or two she’ll post a ton of links and say that she’s sending her love to Ukraine. She won’t make a donation or anything. It’s interesting as Ant must have an interesting viewpoint on what’s happening in the markets right now - obviously not important in the big picture, but I wonder if she even discusses things like that with him, or if she’s constantly just taking pics of herself and posing in gym wear..
I highly doubt she spends any time reading on a topic such as this to be able to hold a conversation; I also highly doubt Ant spends much time on these topics too, educating himself, etc. She has zero interests in anything outside of herself and immediate orbit.

Reactions: 2
I highly doubt she spends any time reading on a topic such as this to be able to hold a conversation; I also highly doubt Ant spends much time on these topics too, educating himself, etc. She has zero interests in anything outside of herself and immediate orbit.
I’m not sure about Ant - he has a v good job and will be expected to know about the conflict and the context of the invasion. My other half works in an industry that is affected indirectly by the awful situation and whilst it’s similarly not life-or-death, his team have been working all hours this week to prepare, share info and comms. It would be impossible for me not to chat to him about it and us together to understand it.

I feel like Zanna will literally just reshare a few links and go back to her mansion and post about the birds and the trees and how lucky she is.

continue posting my
usual content ”
Soem
of us this is real life
She’s done absolutely nothing for racial equality since posting about it

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.