Zanna van Dijk #15 Gives financial advice & says to invest, but doesn’t even own the #gifted ‘nest’ 🙃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her Dad is definitely a Brexiteer. Her mum is as well. She mentioned quite a bit pre Covid. Like you all say staggering hypocrisy given that he’s Dutch.

Reactions: 11
She never sets “Paid partnership” on her paid posts. I wonder what the advertising standards think of that

Reactions: 3
I cannot believe she is begging on her stories for some random guy to get help paying his medical bills when he just dropped £10k on a holiday to the Maldives. You make sure you have proper insurance. I had a ski accident in January and broke my shoulder - I was covered abroad because I made sure I had a correct policy in place before I travelled. Otherwise it puts you and the people you are travelling with in a silly situation.
Begging for this randomer but not one post about Ukraine. She’s horrific

Reactions: 20
Vulgadrawings on instagram stories sharing inappropriate /girl boss adverts for IWD made me think of stay wealthy swim.

Reactions: 3
I cannot believe she is begging on her stories for some random guy to get help paying his medical bills when he just dropped £10k on a holiday to the Maldives. You make sure you have proper insurance. I had a ski accident in January and broke my shoulder - I was covered abroad because I made sure I had a correct policy in place before I travelled. Otherwise it puts you and the people you are travelling with in a silly situation.
Begging for this randomer but not one post about Ukraine. She’s horrific
I worked a season in a ski chalet as a gap year, and we had a few guest accidents. One lady went over on her shoulder first day, I helped her organise with her insurance company. They paid out, she got treatment and spent a week walking around the town or sat in the chalet reading and eating cheese. There was another woman who broke her leg AT THE AIRPORT. She fell over someone's suitcase and hadn't even made it to the resort. Insurance paid out, she had a cast on, her husband skiied all week and she stayed in bed on skype to her friends while I made her cups of mint tea. There was another couple where the lady broke her foot a week before the trip, but they'd done they're insurance so well it paid out and she still came and she had one of those knee scooter things. Then there was the 19 year old who broke her collarbone dancing on a table in the bar. Even she had insurance.

You know who DIDN'T have insurance? The upper middle class estate agent/landlord chap, who clearly thought he was so good he didn't need to get insurance. Two days in he tried to copy his friend going over a small bump. He got too much speed, knocked his friend over and into the queue of people waiting for the ski lift. While highly comical, he did his knee in and complained the rest of the week at how much is was costing him and how horrible the medical system is trying to screw him.

NEVER TAKE THAT GAMBLE

You have to buy insurance that starts the day you BOOK the holiday, in case something happens and you can't go. Then make sure it covers accidents and medical treatment. It's not even expensive! I pay like, £7 a year or something to have it as a bonus on my home insurance, and it covers extreme sports.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I worked a season in a ski chalet as a gap year, and we had a few guest accidents. One lady went over on her shoulder first day, I helped her organise with her insurance company. They paid out, she got treatment and spent a week walking around the town or sat in the chalet reading and eating cheese. There was another woman who broke her leg AT THE AIRPORT. She fell over someone's suitcase and hadn't even made it to the resort. Insurance paid out, she had a cast on, her husband skiied all week and she stayed in bed on skype to her friends while I made her cups of mint tea. There was another couple where the lady broke her foot a week before the trip, but they'd done they're insurance so well it paid out and she still came and she had one of those knee scooter things. Then there was the 19 year old who broke her collarbone dancing on a table in the bar. Even she had insurance.

You know who DIDN'T have insurance? The upper middle class estate agent/landlord chap, who clearly thought he was so good he didn't need to get insurance. Two days in he tried to copy his friend going over a small bump. He got too much speed, knocked his friend over and into the queue of people waiting for the ski lift. While highly comical, he did his knee in and complained the rest of the week at how much is was costing him and how horrible the medical system is trying to screw him.

NEVER TAKE THAT GAMBLE

You have to buy insurance that starts the day you BOOK the holiday, in case something happens and you can't go. Then make sure it covers accidents and medical treatment. It's not even expensive! I pay like, £7 a year or something to have it as a bonus on my home insurance, and it covers extreme sports.
Very well said.

Of course, we have no idea of the situation with this chap, how it happened and why his insurance won't pay out, because y'know, details aren't important when you're asking people for £25k.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Has she mentioned anywhere what to look out for when buying insurance to make sure this doesn’t happen if you have the same thing happen to you on a diving trip?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I haven't seen the link to donate, but where is the money sent? How do you even know if it is going towards his medical bills?

Reactions: 7

NEVER TAKE THAT GAMBLE

Exactly
I am a very experienced and good skier but obviously made sure I had the insurance. I was taken out by an out of control snowboarder who smashed into me.
If you participate in sports such as skiing, snowboarding, diving, paragliding etc … a little more on the adventurous side .. then check the policy you are buying and sort your tit out properly.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The just giving page is ridiculous… ‘cost of changes to flights’ and ‘transport from clinic to the airport’ …. Really?!???
What kind of adult who goes on such a luxe overseas trip has no money to contribute to such an awful accident? Like if I was stuck like him I’m sure my friends/family/bank account could cover those smaller things. All seems a bit weird!

How much do we think her diving holiday costed??
Someone looked it up and it was something like £10k for the week

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Seems like a super fishy donation situation. Which adult going on a luxury adventure holiday can’t afford to pay to change their flights or have transport to/from places. I maybe get the hospital expenses but as others have said, get your insurance sorted out.

This is extremely questionable.

Reactions: 11
Funny how dad is a Brexiteer yet not even British citizen himself, according to Companies House.......
Fairly certain you had to be British citizen to vote in the EU referendum. EU citizens (apart from Ireland) were not allowed to vote.

Reactions: 2
Fairly certain you had to be British citizen to vote in the EU referendum. EU citizens (apart from Ireland) were not allowed to vote.
He might be a dual citizen. I think citizenship and nationality are different too.

Reactions: 1
He might be a dual citizen. I think citizenship and nationality are different too.
I would guess if he is Dutch by birth then he is a dual citizen - just the other poster stated he wasn't a British citizen.

Reactions: 1
“omg, LITERALLY my lEgs aRen’t FunctiOning”

as a wheelchair user I would like to say: you’re bleeping standing up/walking around as you’re saying this you bellend lmaooooo

like yeah I’ve worked through DOMs in the past but is it really funny and cute to continually boast about pushing your body to its limit and never let it rest because you think you’re invincible Zanna? she really thinks she’s some kind of superior physical specimen huh

i bet she’s the sort of loser that would pat my head patronisingly and say ‘I could never live like you, I’m just too busy and hate lying in bed, I would be sooo depressed if that was me’ because her bland personality is literally just toxic productivity and nothing else 🤡

I purposely screenshotted when she was pulling a stupid face for my own vindictive pleasure

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
“The things I do for the gram” what, have a shower? It’s going to be a long day, my friends…*cracks knuckles *

• Haha
Reactions: 13

as a wheelchair user I would like to say: you’re bleeping standing up/walking around as you’re saying this you bellend lmaooooo

like yeah I’ve worked through DOMs in the past but is it really funny and cute to continually boast about pushing your body to its limit and never let it rest because you think you’re invincible Zanna? she really thinks she’s some kind of superior physical specimen huh

i bet she’s the sort of loser that would pat my head patronisingly and say ‘I could never live like you, I’m just too busy and hate lying in bed, I would be sooo depressed if that was me’ because her bland personality is literally just toxic productivity and nothing else 🤡

I purposely screenshotted when she was pulling a stupid face for my own vindictive pleasure
Those teeth though 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Lately I've started to notice more and more how ableist she is. She's truly a toxic presence on the internet, and yet she thinks she's God's gift to mankind for "escapism."

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.