Zanna van Dijk #15 Gives financial advice & says to invest, but doesn’t even own the #gifted ‘nest’ 🙃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She 100% sent herself all those questions. They were all so targetted at things she wants to promote

Reactions: 9
Full written article here on Boom in

LOL

" Zanna and Ant have played around mixing old and new pieces"
Thought it was all through an interior designer?

"PINK SOFA... Admitting it steps outside of the earthy tones of the house, she fell in love with it and it now stands pride of place"
Thought it was gifted?

" Zanna is no stranger to renovations.."
She did none of it herself!!!!
"It's what sold the house to Zanna" - SHE DOESNT EVEN OWN IT IT'S HER BOYFRIEND'S HOUSE!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If I was Jojo I think I’d be a bit annoyed at that article. She’s only briefly referenced as ‘an interior designer’ and then the article makes out the house was all Zanna. I’m literally lolling at ‘gifted bottles from family members and charity shop finds’ 🤣 Jojo brought all those dusty bottles in!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Guyyyss don’t try and put her in a box, she is multifaceted dammit!! Also she’s super tall you know? so it’d have to be a big box!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
LOL why does she have to make a thing out of nothing. She's not vegan and she doesn't eat meat. She's vegetarian. End of story. Simples.

Guyyyss don’t try and put her in a box, she is multifaceted dammit!! Also she’s super tall you know? so it’d have to be a big box!
The box Charlie the Cheese Plant was delivered in could work.

• Haha
I think that's quite a harmful message that's she's giving there, that you should workout even if you don't want to? She shouldn't push her own insecurities onto her followers, some of whom actually look to her for advice, although Lord alone knows why.
Also not trying to sound like I’m judging in any way, but she has most definitely lost weight over the last few weeks. Maybe she is training for some kind of event / holiday? At this point I’m having to unfollow because it’s just getting silly - ok we know you like to work out and you’re tall but good god !!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Noooo, please do not come to Switzerland, we don’t need you here 😭

187FF0E2-5493-46A6-87E9-0A55A62DCD0C.png

Oh, and the privilege of her not being able to count how many times she’s been to Switzerland 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
If I was Jojo I think I’d be a bit annoyed at that article. She’s only briefly referenced as ‘an interior designer’ and then the article makes out the house was all Zanna. I’m literally lolling at ‘gifted bottles from family members and charity shop finds’ 🤣 Jojo brought all those dusty bottles in!
100% I would be pissed if I was JoJo

So why does she work out so intensely and eat barely anything?

1644490461918.png

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Sorry - are you actually cunting KIDDING, Zambo? Your whole aesthetic is skinny/perfect teeth/does hair and make up for a hike. You are NOT the poster girl for loving the skin you’re in. The only shot you posted that was “keeping it real” was another posed shot of you, on holiday, tanned and with - shock horror - WET HAIR. Also, you got into fitness because you were “skinny fat”.
Get fucked. Seriously.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Sorry - are you actually cunting KIDDING, Zambo? Your whole aesthetic is skinny/perfect teeth/does hair and make up for a hike. You are NOT the poster girl for loving the skin you’re in. The only shot you posted that was “keeping it real” was another posed shot of you, on holiday, tanned and with - shock horror - WET HAIR. Also, you got into fitness because you were “skinny fat”.
Get fucked. Seriously.
Says the girl that's had veneers - twice? And more Botox in the last year than a Kardashian.

duck off love

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
How can she pretend she’s not part of the problem when it comes to striving for the perfect body? If she wasn’t part of the problem she wouldn’t he obsessed with working out, what she eats, getting veneers and botoxing the tit out of her face!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Love your body for what it can do - but also always stick out one leg to make yourself look thinner. Plus always do full make up/curls for a workout. But it doesn’t matter what your body looks like. But it does. #wholesome.
In the second photo she looks like a Barbie doll. I.e. plastic, fake and unrealistic.

Boo bleeping hoo, Rosanna, so glad you're getting all your pretend work done (again at the kitchen table instead of your ill thought out office) so you can really switch off on your next holiday. Give me strength.

A positive test (without being ill) would definitely bring her down a few pegs. And yes, I'm more than aware of how petty that makes me 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Zanna’s story of her working… I wonder if is this is her copying and pasting large chunks of other people’s writing into her blog and passing it off as her own? 🤪🤪

A7B3970C-BA52-4C96-A15E-D064DCA99B68.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Zanna’s story of her working… I wonder if is this is her copying and pasting large chunks of other people’s writing into her blog and passing it off as her own? 🤪🤪

View attachment 1055448
It honestly baffles me that she doesn't just move herself to her study to take the snaps... given everything else in her life is fake/orchestrated. why wouldn't she just fake working in her fake study?!?!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.