Zanna van Dijk #15 Gives financial advice & says to invest, but doesn’t even own the #gifted ‘nest’ 🙃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just been catching up and I literally laughed so hard at her going to a gig and then being all profound the next morning like “wow I shared something non hiking related is that okay???”

she’s the definition of “I’m not like other girls”

Reactions: 16
her ‘styling’ video: the first dress is nice but she styles everything soooo badly that it totally ages her (and I’m no fashion expert)

why does EVERYTHING she wears have to be styled with a girl boss blazer and boots combo lmao apparently white trainers are only reserved for her wild nights at Printworks xx

Also can we take a moment to focus on the eyebrows before they finally depart her forehead for good.
SERIOUSLY my eyebrows and eyes are exactly like the first pic and I was so self conscious about it but seeing comparison photos of Zanna made me realise that I personally much prefer the before and I want to stay the hell away from Botox pls and thank u

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Also can we take a moment to focus on the eyebrows before they finally depart her forehead for good.

Wow. What a difference. How sad. Her eyebrows are so so so distressing. And notice how they’re suddenly no wrinkles or crows feet next to her eyes. A completely smooth unnatural face.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
He face on her ‘fashion’ reels is just so cringey. And the clothes are so boring, not inspiring at all!

• Sick
Reactions: 6
FORTY POUNDS for SIX meals??? or £60 for 12 servings?!
one being a kale and chickpea dahl (and it doesn’t even come with rice) which is such an easy and cheap meal to make, you literally just throw everything into a pot and could
make a week’s worth for far less than £7 - what a mark up that is!

Jesus Christ almighty £60 is what we spend on a full week online shop (literally everything - meals and snacks) plus extras and treats for two of us and we have a really varied and interesting diet (and 95% of our meals are vegan or veggie and I use a lot of oat milk because I’m obsessed)

I’m all for convenience (although Zanna probs just pretends she’s too busy and important to cook) and things like this are great if you’re busy / ill / cba and sometimes good for meal inspo if you wanna try something you’d never usually cook but that just seems like such a rip off??? I’d rather get a bleeping takeaway, it’s almost the same price 🤨

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
FORTY POUNDS for SIX meals??? or £60 for 12 servings?!
one being a kale and chickpea dahl (and it doesn’t even come with rice) which is such an easy and cheap meal to make, you literally just throw everything into a pot and could
make a week’s worth for far less than £7 - what a mark up that is!

Jesus Christ almighty £60 is what we spend on a full week online shop (literally everything - meals and snacks) plus extras and treats for two of us and we have a really varied and interesting diet (and 95% of our meals are vegan or veggie and I use a lot of oat milk because I’m obsessed)

I’m all for convenience (although Zanna probs just pretends she’s too busy and important to cook) and things like this are great if you’re busy / ill / cba and sometimes good for meal inspo if you wanna try something you’d never usually cook but that just seems like such a rip off??? I’d rather get a bleeping takeaway, it’s almost the same price 🤨
I like those boxes for when I know I'm traveling soon and don't want to make a big shop and have tons of stuff go to waste, but for the vegan ones, you really do wonder why the price is so high up when most of them include inexpensive legumes like chickpeas, lentils, beans...

On another note, on that "show us your 19, 20, 21, 22" trend thing, you can't even tell there's a pandemic in Zanna's. It's all lush traveling during the pandemic. Wanker.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Why can't she seem to open her eyes fully on those reels? I don't understand the squinted eyes!

Also - lol at the bottom comment 🤣
That’s the face I make when I try to read newsprint without my glasses on!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why can't she seem to open her eyes fully on those reels? I don't understand the squinted eyes!

Also - lol at the bottom comment 🤣
thread suggestion
zanna van dijk- eyebrow like the rock, up at 5 oclock, smashing blouse or a frock? still a narcissistic cock

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
The 40kg barbell challenge... does she have two 10kg weights...? Can't quite see properly...

Reactions: 1
The amount of clothes she owns and promotes doesn’t scream sustainability queen like she claims to be

Reactions: 9
Has she had her Botox topped up. Her top lip hardly seems to move in this mornings stories. That or her mouth is very dry and her lip is just stuck in her teeth!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I think the swimwear looks dreadful, it just doesn't seem to fit any of those models? No support, unflattering and ridiculously priced.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.