Zanna van Dijk #15 Gives financial advice & says to invest, but doesn’t even own the #gifted ‘nest’ 🙃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi guys! Just Zanny Zanna here checking in. I’ve been up since 5am working hard while you’ve been asleep. I’m just so super productive! Made sure to get my work out in this morning by driving to an expensive local gym, sometimes you’ve just got to mix it up ya’know and my home gym is quite small (which is funny because I’m so tall!).

Like you all, I’m finding Winter so tough… It’s been at least a week since I’ve been on holiday and I’ve been working so hard I’ve been thinking about a weekend break away as I really deserve it. If you have any suggestions that are perfect for a tall girl please let me know, especially if you’re a brand and would like to gift me the stay. It’s great exposure and I’d love to do you that favour❤.

This morning I’ve been working really hard. I’ve filmed myself looking at the Daily Mail and Tattle from behind my laptop so that it looks like I’m working hard. I’ve also moved from my dining-room, to my sitting-room, to my other sitting-room because although I do have a study, I’m just sooooo random and I love the change in scenery! Plus moving around the house is a great way to stretch my really long legs.

I’ve been thinking a lot recently about how to tackle my ageing followers and the fact my engagement is going down, so I’ve decided to become a financial expert! (A very tall one).

I gather I’m so inspiring living in the Gifted Nest that I’d love to help all you gals out to show how I’ve done it. Only problem is I don’t actually own it and I live here mortgage free thanks to Teeny-Tiny-Ant (have I mentioned that I’m so tall I need to be careful not to step on him because he’s just so tiny?!). So I’ve decided to do undisclosed adverts for a financial investment company that I don’t really know much about. It doesn’t matter though because I’m now an expert thanks to the my degree at Google University.

Anyway please send me a message with any other suggestions you might have on what content I can make for you! I can’t think of anything myself. In the mean time here’s another reel of me showing just how much taller I am then Ant, because I really don’t care about it and just want you to know I don’t care about being taller than him. It’s so annoying how much people mention how tall I am when I never do.

Anyway, I’ve got a zoom meeting to film myself on now, so I’ll be back later!

Thanks to @littlewonder for the thread title 😊

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
This bit killed me: "I’ve been thinking a lot recently about how to tackle my ageing followers and the fact my engagement is going down, so I’ve decided to become a financial expert! (A very tall one). " Genius, @stardust21

Let's not forget also how she's an inspiration to artists all over the world with her scrapbooking. (Nothing against scrapbooking at any age, but when she showed her stuff last time, it was like my 6 year old goddaughter did it. Some people can make masterpieces or just really sweet scrapbooks. Zanna cannot).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Anyway please send me a message with any other suggestions you might have on what content I can make for you! I can’t think of anything myself. In the mean time here’s another reel of me showing just how much taller I am then Ant, because I really don’t care about it and just want you to know I don’t care about being taller than him. It’s so annoying how much people mention how tall I am when I never do.
in the words and emojis of Zanna, this cheeky intro is “the actual DREAM guys! *SUPER EXAGGERATED CHEF’S KISS* 👌🏼 👌🏼 👌🏼 👌🏼

I’m honoured to have named a thread for the influencer that annoys me more than any other 🥲 I’m going to add this memory to my 2021/22 scrapbook alongside the one single lateral flow test I’ve taken throughout the entire pandemic xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 21
in the words and emojis of Zanna, this cheeky intro is “the actual DREAM guys! *SUPER EXAGGERATED CHEF’S KISS* 👌🏼 👌🏼 👌🏼 👌🏼

I’m honoured to have named a thread for the influencer that annoys me more than any other 🥲 I’m going to add this memory to my 2021/22 scrapbook alongside the one single lateral flow test I’ve taken throughout the entire pandemic xxx
Hahahah, this is the first time I’ve ever started a thread, I’m glad we can both put screenshots of this momentous occasion in our scrapbooks with stickers from Hobby Craft!!

Jokes aside though, keeping a used Covid test makes me want to vom. I just don’t understand why?

Reactions: 9
I’m so glad you guys enjoyed my blog post on Best Of Zanna December 21 - Jan 22! Just like Zanna, I researched really hard to find the absolute best highlights for you all 😊 (ie I did no research at all).

I set my wholesome intentions this year when Zanna posted that stupid story saying that her 15 odd holidays last year (despite months of literal lockdowns) were only highlights and that we should actually all feel sorry for her. My wholesome intention was to block her ✨✨ And honestly guys it was the BEST decision ever 😘😘

Obviously though I’ve been watching her thread because you guys are jokes 😂 Thank you for being more entertaining then her.

Btw, did you know Zanna is tall?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Any thoughts on her hiking challenge?

I’m an avid hiker, but a hike with 100 other people sounds like a right nightmare. I can only hope they’re all sensible with the footprint they’ll leave behind.

I do wonder, though, what the hateful messages were? As always, she never discloses the “hate” that she gets, just complains about it to make people feel sorry for her.

26606C5D-EE95-42B3-934D-0C8EFB56627E.png

Reactions: 4

I’m an avid hiker, but a hike with 100 other people sounds like a right nightmare. I can only hope they’re all sensible with the footprint they’ll leave behind.
Sounds like a nightmare indeed! I was part of a university hiking club that once had 100+ people show up to a freshers week event, and going on one (small, 5km ish) walk together was as chaotic as it sounds. In future years we split into smaller groups and went on different routes and it was much more managable. The fact they're going on such a long hike, 25 km, 1400 m ascent, imagine all the different speeds people will be walking at!

Reactions: 6
I prefer walking on my own, maximum 2 other people 😁

Group walk with 100 people doesn't appeal to me.

The 'hate' mail could have been about the cost? It's pretty high considering the accommodation is very basic. I wonder if the 'costs' include anything for her?

Reactions: 7
Is she trying to make herself seem more relatable calling it a staycation, pretending she's not constantly going on vacation?! Imo a staycation is when you take time off from work and stay home.
This is a pet hate of mine! It’s definitely not just Zanna, so many people call staying in the UK a staycation when the original meaning meant staying at home and visiting places local to you.

It’s a shame as it makes it seem like staying in the UK is somehow lesser than a “proper” holiday. When it isn’t. There are tonnes of incredible places in the UK and we should be encouraging holidaying here instead of going abroad as it’s better for the environment

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The competition and markets authority are introducing new legislation to crack down on greenwashing - products being sold to have a positive impact on the environment or to have improved environmental impact compared to a previous product.

Sadly this can’t apply to Zanna herself and her outlandish claims, but could affect her products and hopefully will apply to influencers at some stage in future.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Is it £250 to go then you’re expected to fundraise another £250??? I just can’t imagine asking friends and family to sponsor me to go and do something that I enjoy and would choose to do anyway, “I’m going on a weekend holiday, please give money to this charity for me”.

Reactions: 15
Is it £250 to go then you’re expected to fundraise another £250??? I just can’t imagine asking friends and family to sponsor me to go and do something that I enjoy and would choose to do anyway, “I’m going on a weekend holiday, please give money to this charity for me”.
Omg I thought is was £250 as a whole. No wonder she's getting hate messages if she expectes people to raise an extra £250! Can't wait to keep an eye on the just giving page to see if they hit their goal https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/wild-snowdonia-10-peak-challenge

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.