Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RobinsNest

Chatty Member
Boomin didn’t exist when they bought the house, it only launched April last year. So whatever ad she’s doing is going to either be a lie or just her showing off Ant and Jojo’s million pound mansion.

Boomin is pretty shit really, like all house buying sites you need estate agents signed up and currently they don’t have many. The ‘matchmaking’ with houses that aren’t on the market is just registering your details, then if someone looking to sell goes on there it tells them “we have X number of potential buyers for you already!” I don’t think they actively contact people asking them to sell.
Ah thanks for that info. I couldn't find any info on when they started, and from what I read it implied they'd "reach out" to sellers which made me feel iffy.

SallyAnnJones

Boomin' is basically "matchmaking" estate agent who matches clients up with houses before the house is even on the market so they have presale knowledge (or talks the owner into selling?)
- Zanna did her house deliberately boringly in the hope of hiring it out for ads and tv
- she did it thinking it'll make a profit and they can sell it and she can call herself a property developer
- they bought that house using Boomin, so they went to the estate agent, described what they wanted, and then they either went to the person who owned the house. There's a chance the house wasn't even for sale? Do we know for sure it was? I am really not ok with a business that talks people out of their homes for people who can pay. I can totally imagine her rocking up and saying "I spotted this beautiful cottage in the countryside, we have ONE MILLION LONDON POUNDS".
Boomin didn’t exist when they bought the house, it only launched April last year. So whatever ad she’s doing is going to either be a lie or just her showing off Ant and Jojo’s million pound mansion.

Boomin is pretty shit really, like all house buying sites you need estate agents signed up and currently they don’t have many. The ‘matchmaking’ with houses that aren’t on the market is just registering your details, then if someone looking to sell goes on there it tells them “we have X number of potential buyers for you already!” I don’t think they actively contact people asking them to sell.

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Thanks!! I don’t follow her but (wrongly 🤦‍♀️) thought they had to pay the 250 and then an additional 250 to the charity.
This is the case, it’s £250 to sign up then (which goes to the charity) and then they want them all to raise at least £250 on top. So essentially if Zanna uses that money to pay the fees for the accommodation and food she will cover that portion of it as a charitable donation from her company

411E9EDA-045A-4335-BAFD-06E891D468B6.jpeg