Zanna van Dijk #15 Gives financial advice & says to invest, but doesn’t even own the #gifted ‘nest’ 🙃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Zanna comes across so much older than she is. Her night out made me cringeeee so badly!! She’s just so cringe, unnatural and uncool. She looks so out of place and gives me 40 year old vibes.

Reactions: 16
I think that’s harsh on the 40 somethings!!! 😂 I’m 46 and like to think I act nothing like her. I can promise you I don’t dress like her. That outfit complete with bumbag was laughable on every level!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She is spending time with Ant today, but potentially was a hike 😂😂 I hope she also partakes in his hobbies.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Matching teeth. Ant looks different - could it be he's had some botox? View attachment 1122630
And looks really tired.
anyone else thinks this is a really forced fake photo? ‘Let’s take a photo babe and show everyone how happy and in love we are and how it’s ok that I go on random guys shoulders and that you don’t trust me enough to put the house in my name and that you’re so cool with me not wanting kids as I’m so kooky and you love me no matter what…’

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I missed her outfit! Did anyone screenshot or can you describe it? Did she wear a smashing blouse?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The latest photos with Ant look so forced. Makes me think again... what if they’re in a lavender relationship? 🤔

Reactions: 5
The fact she felt the need to post this morning about her 'wild night out' is so lame. It goes to show that she has no idea how to relate to people, I'm sure even her most ardent fans would have been left baffled by her stories?
Woman goes out, stays up past 9pm, feels the need to justify it to her followers?
Bizarre behaviour, even by her standards.

Reactions: 15
Omg her "style" reel I just can't 😭 she really does both act and dress like a cringy bored middle aged Surrey housewife

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I’ve said it before but I can’t believe Ant has ruined his teeth to match the ‘girlboss’.

He had quite a sexy smile before. Also I’ve just noticed she’s got him dying his hair too amirite? Cute little bits of grey before, now - Just4Men meets Action Man 🤢
Yeah I used to think Ant was hot but now he’s as cringe as her

Reactions: 8
I’ve said it before but I can’t believe Ant has ruined his teeth to match the ‘girlboss’.

He had quite a sexy smile before. Also I’ve just noticed she’s got him dying his hair too amirite? Cute little bits of grey before, now - Just4Men meets Action Man 🤢
i can’t deal with the obsession of perfectly straight and glowing white teeth!!! I’ve noticed that it’s recently made me waaay more conscious of my teeth which I have never ever been before - because when I’m next to someone with perfectly white teeth mine look dull/slightly yellow in comparison even though they’re not, I just don’t have veneers! yeah there’s a slight gap and chip on one of my front ones and they’re not the exact same size but there’s nothing wrong with my teeth and I used to get compliments on them! I can totally see how people get sucked into this idea of trying to achieve ‘perfection’ and for what???? A good Instagram photo? God knows how it affects kids growing up seeing this!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.