Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

littlewonder

Chatty Member
banging on about your lack of swimwear sales when 1) it’s January and been 6 weeks since a lot of people were last paid and 2) she had two gifted meals this weekend is really tasteful and relatable. Thanks so much for ‘keeping it real’ Zanna xxxx

a lot of people are absolutely shitting themselves about the energy crisis and rising costs of living so aren’t wanting to drop over £100 on a bikini and beach towel (surprising I know)

if she actually did polls that weren’t a tactic to block people who don’t lick her arse, she could do some meaningful market research and find out what people are actually wanting to see from her (although the only thing I want to see is the influencer bubble burst)

• Heart
Reactions: 27

QueenBW

VIP Member
It's so harmful that she says she hasn't worked out in 3 weeks in that story of her at her home gym... She was diving every single day for hours. How is that NOT working out? It's just stupidly harmful the way she handles it all, I can imagine someone on the verge of a disorder seeing this and thinking: oh, so the two hours I walked in the park didn't count, must kill myself now lifting because Zanna says so.

Also, sorry, but she makes such stupid faces. She really looks like there's not a single braincell working up in her brain.

• Heart

hellogrrrl

Chatty Member
Zanna prancing around on her seventythousandandtenth holiday of the year boasting about her diving record whilst people are getting bombed in their own homes in Ukraine.

The vapidity of these influencers is exacerbated at times like these. She should be ashamed. Hopefully this is the beginning of the end for these selfish idiots as people drop Instagram and start to focus on these major issues!

• Heart
  • Sad

mammer8

VIP Member
My cycnical view is that she's waiting for some sort of incentive from the owners to give a positive review of the boat/holiday

• Angry
Reactions: 26

stardust21

VIP Member
Just watched her stories because this thread is so busy…

Can’t wait for her financial education 🙄🙄🙄 It’s honestly so damn dangerous someone like her giving out financial advice. She isn’t relatable and doesn’t understand the issues most 20-30yo’s face.

It’s easy to invest money when you attach yourself to a rich boyfriend and act like a WAG. When you come from money.

Women should talk about money for sure, but she’s so dishonest about it and acts so superior when her whole lifestyle is due to privilege of genes, birth and finding a rich boyfriend.

It really angers me that she acts like she has had to work super hard and that’s how she lives in a 1.7m house. Absolutely no acknowledgement that it’s Ant and that as a banker he earns vastly more than the average wage. It’s incredibly damaging to people who look up to her and wonder why they can’t have what she does… it makes me sad that she can’t see this. She probably reads comments like mine and thinks it’s women tearing women down out of jealously, when in fact I think these things because I think she’s damaging other women and their reflections on their own life.

• Heart
  • Angry

littlewonder

Chatty Member
‘and now it’s back to reality’ she says as if her life isn’t just one huge holiday 🙃 I can’t wait for her to cry on her stories next week from stress because she’s had to answer three emails and plagiarise a diving guide

• Haha
  • Sick

littlewonder

Chatty Member
“omg, LITERALLY my lEgs aRen’t FunctiOning”

as a wheelchair user I would like to say: you’re fucking standing up/walking around as you’re saying this you bellend lmaooooo

like yeah I’ve worked through DOMs in the past but is it really funny and cute to continually boast about pushing your body to its limit and never let it rest because you think you’re invincible Zanna? she really thinks she’s some kind of superior physical specimen huh

i bet she’s the sort of loser that would pat my head patronisingly and say ‘I could never live like you, I’m just too busy and hate lying in bed, I would be sooo depressed if that was me’ because her bland personality is literally just toxic productivity and nothing else 🤡

I purposely screenshotted when she was pulling a stupid face for my own vindictive pleasure

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 25

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
I cannot cope with the level of smugness on re reading those screenshots.

"For this trip you must have had plenty of fancy expensive holidays to have got 150+ dives under your belt and be super duper confident and advanced qualified in deep open water. Then, and only then, are you able to confidently announce that you have your own favourite shark."

She is an entitled Instagram Princess yet seems to think she's Jacques Cousteau.

• Haha

ach0902

Chatty Member
Is she for fucking real asking people to donate for Phil's emergency treatment in the Maldives? I am angry on so many fucking levels right now! Don't get me wrong that is shit for Phil but come on.

• There is a war going on on our door step that is a far more worthy cause for people to donate to.
  • We all saw that prices of that trip, Phil is hardly strapped for cash. If you can afford a holiday to the Maldives get proper insurance.
  • Zanna could donate far more than £300 if it was really that important to her.

• Heart

SallyAnnJones

Next up will be a symprove #ad, I’d put a tenner on it.

Zanzibar: “Due to my vegan/veggie/plant-based (don’t label me guys) I get a lot of gas, and being a mega tall girl with a twisted bowel this can lead to a lot of super scary *hand gesture* moments with insane trapped gas. That’s why I’ve been taking Symprove for LITERALLY years to heal my gut from all the brown veg mush I eat.”

• Haha
  • Sick

Kiki999

Also she completely missed the point on that trend. On tiktok the 'things in my house that just make sense' is used ironically for things in peoples houses that are a bit off the wall or specific to their family but not in most peoples homes. Mostly it's used by students to show all the broken things in their student flats. Literally shows how out of touch she is that she uses it seriously to show the very expensive but entirely sensible things in her house

• Haha
  • Angry

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
None of these influencer dimwits seem to get it. We don’t want your opinion on the war. We don’t want you to have an ethical standpoint on it. We don’t want a story every morning of how horrible it is. We want you to stop accepting free shit, promoting holidays and products that only rich people can afford. We want you to make donations, and share donation links and ideas using your platform. We want you to stop your narcissistic displays for a while and show some deference to the horror that is going on.

• Heart

CustardPie

VIP Member
Sorry - are you actually cunting KIDDING, Zambo? Your whole aesthetic is skinny/perfect teeth/does hair and make up for a hike. You are NOT the poster girl for loving the skin you’re in. The only shot you posted that was “keeping it real” was another posed shot of you, on holiday, tanned and with - shock horror - WET HAIR. Also, you got into fitness because you were “skinny fat”.
Get fucked. Seriously.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

CustardPie

VIP Member
...did she seriously call Ugg boots a trend? Is she living in 2009?
Came here to say the same - also 'don't tend to follow trends' ?

*shuffles papers*

Eyebrows
Big white teeth
Heatless curls
Mom jeans
Cropped everything
Big trainers
Hiking boots as fashun
The word 'wholesome'

Also - UGG aren't exactly sustainability champions are they.

• Haha