Zanna van Dijk #15 Gives financial advice & says to invest, but doesn’t even own the #gifted ‘nest’ 🙃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’ve booked another dive trip for next year to Mexico. Only someone like her would book a holiday while on holiday. She has no idea.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
They new towels...
"Comes in ocean blue and white striped sand and white striped to match your Stay Wild swimwear and mother nature"
Match mother nature? Can someone translate this? 😂

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Unpopular opinion but do we really need every influencer posting about the war? I’m alot better now but basically spent my entire childhood/teenage years petrified of nuclear war - to the point where I’d spend several nights in a row just staring at the window waiting for a huge flash.

The internet wasn’t what it is today back then so you’d only here about bad news on tv or what your parents were talking about. I don’t think my mental health would’ve coped with the round the clock information consumption of today.

I’m just thinking of kids/young people who might feel like I did back then - needing some sort of distraction. Even the usual silly meme pages are covering every piece of news.

Yes we need awareness for charities/how we can support people at war but we don’t need it from every single space on the internet.

I know I’m coming from a place of privilege because the poor Ukrainians are going through absolute hell. 💔

I just don’t think we need another influencer sending “prayers and thoughts” to the people of Ukraine.
It shows they care about something other than their narcissistic selves!

Reactions: 3
Hi hello so I’m currently really unwell with an allergic reaction and covered in hives so I’m in a bad mood and I’m gonna just say how I feel about Zanna and her total lack of empathy and ignorance and grinning away and saying nothing about the war because hey she’s on a boat living her dream she can’t have time for anything else.

Whilst I’m of the opinion that a person doesn’t necessarily have to voice support publicly for something to show they care…this isn’t a small matter. This is a legitimate war. She parades around the world and pretends to care about it and then says nothing to support the followers I’m sure she no doubt has who are going through tit. All she does is promote her own business like the thick-headed narcissistic twit she is. It’s disgraceful. I’m beyond mad that asshats like her think this is okay. Just one bloody mention or even thoughts and prayers!!! Which is the flimsiest expression but god at least it would be something!!! NO NO MUST PROMOTE OVERPRICED BEACH TOWEL.

OMG I’m cranky and tired and had no sleep at all last night as my skin is burning and itching and I’m fed up and I really needed to let that all out. Arghhhhhhhhhhh.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Literally every influencer I follow has posted about Ukraine. Even the most shallow vapid ones from reality shows like Love Island. Except zanna. She really had less depth than a puddle, vapid self centred witch

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I hope everyone’s OK and that your friends and family are safe - the news is horrific and I know people who are having a really dreadful, frightening time right now 😔

whilst I think anything Zanna shared would be a lot of performative tit, I do find it pretty shocking that she has such a big platform, has posted things as usual and hasn’t even acknowledged that anything is happening?!? Not even a basic re-share of a post written by someone else?

Reliable sources are not difficult to find right now if you do the slightest bit of research and too many influencers with huge platforms that could actually make a difference hide behind the excuse of ‘I don’t know enough to talk about this’ when really what they mean is ‘this is uncomfortable for me to think about and I don’t want to because it doesn’t affect me personally’

They often don’t know enough about the products they're paid to advertise but that doesn’t stop them shilling them incessantly does it 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 4
No one wants a dissertation on the Russian-Ukrainian war from the likes of Rosanna Van Idiot. But with tens of thousands of followers, she could well point a few to resources to charities, the UA, etc. People are fundamentally lazy and often won't look for these things themselves, but if they're on their insta scroll and in the midst of photos of Zanno's bare bum cheeks there's a link to a donation site, a few might click and donate.

She's too useless even for that.

Reactions: 19
She could have at least delayed advertising HER OWN PRODUCT for a couple of weeks. No-one is shopping for beach towels ATM anyway. She's a head.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Echoing previous posts it’s tit that she hasn’t said a word about the war. Even if she could not post about her privileged holiday out of respect for what’s going on but no she’s going to do a fake Q&A by answering her own questions to make herself seem like a diving expert, etc.

She has a platform to raise funds and awareness and she does tit all. I follow another influencer and she actually did a “charity giveaway” on Instagram. Every $5 donation is an entry towards an organization raising funds for Ukraine. Instead of Zanna asking people to support (buy) stay wealthy swim she could easily do something similar. Anything would be better than this FFS

And this pic is her talking about caring for the planet…

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Echoing previous posts it’s tit that she hasn’t said a word about the war. Even if she could not post about her privileged holiday out of respect for what’s going on but no she’s going to do a fake Q&A by answering her own questions to make herself seem like a diving expert, etc.

She has a platform to raise funds and awareness and she does tit all. I follow another influencer and she actually did a “charity giveaway” on Instagram. Every $5 donation is an entry towards an organization raising funds for Ukraine. Instead of Zanna asking people to support (buy) stay wealthy swim she could easily do something similar. Anything would be better than this FFS

And this pic is her talking about caring for the planet…
That picture shows just how deluded she is! I travel and pollute the planet so I can showYOU how beautiful it is so YOU take care of it so I don’t have to.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Is is possible that she doesn’t know about the war?
Nope. She made a half-hearted comment about it this morning, in that SHE is providing flight relief from “everything that’s happening in the world”. That’s it.

I’m sorry but I think Ant’s teeth look so wrong. They had so much character before and didn’t look like they needed fixing at all…

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I’m sorry but I think Ant’s teeth look so wrong. They had so much character before and didn’t look like they needed fixing at all…
It's quite crazy to see the side by side comparison. I said it before but people take the idea of nicer/better teeth too far. Speaking as someone who's has had a lot of dental work from as young as 13, it really grinds my gears if people get lots of work done unnecessarily. If your teeth are nice colour and healthy looking (no dark fillings, discolouration, teeth missing out the front), just let them be! And all this happens while lots of people in this country can't afford regular checkups & treatments, not to even mention a regular cleaning, and end up with their teeth removed. Just another example of inequality.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
They new towels...
"Comes in ocean blue and white striped sand and white striped to match your Stay Wild swimwear and mother nature"
Match mother nature? Can someone translate this? 😂
Nothing about this woman matches or complements Mother Nature. Bloody hell she doesn’t even have the same face that Mother Nature gave her!! And don’t even get me started on her latest story where she claims to be giving us all light relief from the atrocities going on in Ukraine. The fact that she feels she is providing this service demonstrates exactly how over inflated her ego is. Thanks wonder was her dad around to witness that story being filmed. If she was my child I’d be mortified. She is vile.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I hope everyone’s OK and that your friends and family are safe - the news is horrific and I know people who are having a really dreadful, frightening time right now 😔

whilst I think anything Zanna shared would be a lot of performative tit, I do find it pretty shocking that she has such a big platform, has posted things as usual and hasn’t even acknowledged that anything is happening?!? Not even a basic re-share of a post written by someone else?

Reliable sources are not difficult to find right now if you do the slightest bit of research and too many influencers with huge platforms that could actually make a difference hide behind the excuse of ‘I don’t know enough to talk about this’ when really what they mean is ‘this is uncomfortable for me to think about and I don’t want to because it doesn’t affect me personally’

They often don’t know enough about the products they're paid to advertise but that doesn’t stop them shilling them incessantly does it 🤔
What’s worse is that today she posting saying her “content” is a respite for her followers for what’s going on in the world? Dumb as a knat

Is is possible that she doesn’t know about the war?
She’s spent a lot of her holiday online already, probably checking this page too so I imagine a post about Ukraine will come very soon

Reactions: 6
What’s worse is that today she posting saying her “content” is a respite for her followers for what’s going on in the world? Dumb as a knat
oh it’s for ‘respite’, of course! that’s a nice way to say she doesn’t give a duck about anything other than herself and portraying a perfect life.

because what everyone wants to do right now (or ever) is to watch some botoxed twerp post a load of tit about how happy SHE is and go ‘👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼‘ over a bleeping tuna

thanks so much for your help Zanna, it makes everyone feel so much better to see that you’re happy whilst others are suffering! just watch her carefully curated ‘content’ to distract you and everything will feel better when you see how perfect her life is! what would we all do without this absolute wankstain???

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
35B54085-109A-401D-88AF-DF6B18E71BBF.png

96098FDF-1725-4798-BF13-A5589CDB4934.png

What a vile human being she is. This shattered any little hope I had that there’s any humanity left behind that facade of fakeness. None, nada!

The way she said it, the facial expressions along with it, and what she said... This is not a joke, Rosanna!

#MAKECONTENTNOTWAR???

#CALMINGRELIEF?? 🤡

Can we get her, like, massively cancelled?

My heart breaks for people in Ukraine. Now is not the time to stay neutral or ignorant. She’s no bleeping bloody Switzerland! It’s time to educate ourselves and others, take a stance, share information, HELP people in their humanitarian efforts. But she’s selling a bleeping towel and doing a fake Q&A and then framing it as a respite from a war on European soil?!

HOW IS THIS REAL????

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.