Zanna van Dijk #15 Gives financial advice & says to invest, but doesn’t even own the #gifted ‘nest’ 🙃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I messaged DryRobe when they partnered with StayWealthySwim as part of a "sustainability" giveaway. I asked if they really thought that Zanna was a good representative for sustainability- she ripped out her house, takes lots of flights etc, and I thought it undermined DryRobes own sustainability claims. They said they can't comment on influencers but the brand itself represents sustainability so that's enough for them to partner.

Since then, anytime I see anyone ask whether or not they should buy a DryRobe I tell them their other actual sustainable options and they're often much cheaper too. (this comes up literally every day in my swim group chats)
Dry Robes are very expensive! I have a much cheaper brand and it is plenty warm enough for me in the UK

Reactions: 4
More proof as if it were needed that she is FULL OF tit.
When you read that someone’s been using something ‘for years’ what does that say to you? To me it means a few years (3+) at least.
she then drops herself in it by saying “almost two years” 🤣🤣🤣
Influenzers using the term “ethos” all the time is hilarious and infuriating.

Zanna: I’ll take multiple flights a year and renovate a home that didn’t need to be renovated in the first place so I’ll buy (be gifted) these sustainable trainers to cancel all that out

• Haha
Reactions: 11
More proof as if it were needed that she is FULL OF tit.
When you read that someone’s been using something ‘for years’ what does that say to you? To me it means a few years (3+) at least.
she then drops herself in it by saying “almost two years” 🤣🤣🤣
Let me get this right, she's begging on a reshare for engagement but the reshare in itself is basically an #ad that isn't disclosed?
Get ASA reporting!

Also she was an Adidas ambassador 2/3 yes ago so it's an outright lie!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Dry Robes are very expensive! I have a much cheaper brand and it is plenty warm enough for me in the UK
Same! Mine was half the price, has lasted 3 years with twice/three time-weekly use throughout the year including wet stormy winters, and I've always been warm and dry and it's still in great shape. There is no need for a branded DryRobe and I'm happy to make sure people know that.

Reactions: 3
I get the twisted bowel was very scary and it must suck worrying about it happening again...but after the fart would she not think no worries just trapped wind!?
She has literally just posted a story about having trapped gas and being painful. Not everything needs to be shared, Zanna 🙃🙃

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Ant could have bounced up and down on her tummy with his little leggies and given her a nice bit of fart relief

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I get the twisted bowel was very scary and it must suck worrying about it happening again...but after the fart would she not think no worries just trapped wind!?
She has literally just posted a story about having trapped gas and being painful. Not everything needs to be shared, Zanna 🙃🙃
Yes but more likely she had a meltdown as she thought she might not be able to go on holiday 🙄

Reactions: 10
What a pillock! 🤦🏼‍♀️
Zanna has done a lot of self absorbed, out of touch things (especially over the last 2 years) but this dance around the kitchen because she had a negative PCR for a holiday… I’ve always rolled my eyes at her and found her irritating or laughed at how ridiculous she is, but this?? nah, this is gross 🤢

Reactions: 14
Yes but more likely she had a meltdown as she thought she might not be able to go on holiday 🙄
She’s still going on that damn holiday BUT still finds something to complain and cry about.

Has she really never been bloated before? With a plant-based diet and being a woman AND a twisted bowel survivor... you should be able to tell the difference between trapped gas and twisted bowel 🤷🏻‍♀️

Also... if it really were that bad that she thought of the latter, shouldn’t she have acted on it? Like, not to die or smth...

#twistedbowelortrappedwindbingo

• Haha
Reactions: 8
In this mornings rant about what was going through her head with her trapped wind one of her thoughts was “what surgeon am I going to have”. Stinks of privilege. If I’m on my deathbed, I don’t care who the surgeon is, as long as they are qualified

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
So, to recap, she was in so much pain and so TERRIFIED yet she still felt the need to take a selfie? And as for choosing your surgeon?! 😂 Ah, relatable as ever.
Oh, and yet still has to do a workout the next morning after neardeath painful fart?
😂😂🤢 just go on the bloody holiday already 🙄 😒

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I took a few days off of Instagram, came back, saw Zanna crying over her gassy ass, and I think I’m done again…

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Is there a "fart" related #AD about to hit - as she filmed 🐜 doing one the other day and now this? What incoming money making scheme is she dreaming up. What brand matches this build up (of wind)
As for the trainers - shoock if she has used these for the past 2 years and they have not paid her to advertise the trainers that she ALWAYS uses before now? #AD #AFFILIATED ##########Me thinks she thinks we were born yesterday !!

• Sick
Reactions: 10
You can get fart filtering pants!

Not that I am a customer 😆 I just used to see them advertised in a magazine (not Farters monthly)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.